- 01-30-2012, 02:47 PM
So from the site it says bulk and mass both elicit the same results, but would bulk consider to be wet and mass dry?
- 01-30-2012, 05:47 PM
- 01-31-2012, 08:44 PM
Yes, bulk will be wetter and Mass will be drier.
01-31-2012, 11:23 PM
Aw... Something to think about then.Originally Posted by HereToStudy
02-02-2012, 06:07 AM
I'm on bulk right now 6 days in and no doubt there is water retention, I'm up at least 4 lbs, and that can't be muscle at this point
Loving it do far, seeing strength gains already
02-02-2012, 06:49 AM
Good deal.Originally Posted by jaydollars
Keep us posted with your feedback.
02-02-2012, 07:54 PM
02-02-2012, 08:11 PM
02-02-2012, 08:12 PM
I would use it eather way.
LG Sciences Board Rep
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
02-03-2012, 10:23 PM
I am running 3 caps daily of androhard as well with 6 caps of androbulk, also doing DC training, I want mass and strength so I added hard, joints are feeling better tooOriginally Posted by HereToStudy
02-04-2012, 04:21 PM
02-04-2012, 07:19 PM
I typically go with DHT based hormones for strength gains, that said Bulk should be very good in this department as well.
02-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mindstamina in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2011, 05:51 PM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2008, 04:12 PM
- By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2008, 03:56 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum Workout LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-10-2007, 05:06 PM
- By Grifter in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 04-04-2006, 01:03 PM