Qs about AndroH and AndroD

1. Registered User
    Answers

Qs about AndroH and AndroD

Hello folks, as in my name im a newbie here,
    So i've been dieting running working out a lot and i just can't get the fat to go down soo i've come to the conclusion that imma need something to help me get it reduced.
    And to say i'm 21 years old.
    Bf approx 17% ( i know its a lot )
    Weight -- > 210
    Height --> 6'2
    goal -- > six pack / currently a beer belly -.- sorta.

So i've been checking up on the forums etc and found out that AndroH should be good to tightend up and help fatloss and with a combo of Drive it should be some good results.
    Buuut before i go out and become a bigspender i have a few question about the products.
    I'm sure that these questions i'm about to ask have been asked before, and people are gonna get mad for a repost, and for that im sorry in advance.
    Lets cut the to chase
    So 1 i have a little bit of gyno, i used to be extremely overweight and had a good bf of 26% over the last fewyears of dropped that, but it has left some gyno, which i wanna get rid of.
    1. Will Androhard really reduce the gyno? and will the results stay or disappear short time after?
    2. Will Androhard of a 4 week cycle cause me impotence? (first time user for any sort of supplement)
    3. Same goes for AndroDrive will it cause impotence?
    4. Is there anyone out there that has done a combo of these to and have seen some good results? ( i've seen a guy logging hes, but he is only 3 weeks into it, and has been busy so not that i found hes log thaat helpful yet, but im sure it will in the future once he is done)

Hope that someone can help me out.
    And thanks in advance for reading my post! and thanks for your time!
    Newbi(e) the username Newbie was taken so gotta live with newbi

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like you might have a long way to go before you are ready to begin using PHs. Really do your research so you know what you are putting in your body. Do you know what a PCT is? I have a feeling that you don't really have gyno either. Probably just fat behind your nipples. What does your diet look like? What do your workout routines look like?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Name:  rsz_imag0197.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  113.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    Looks like you might have a long way to go before you are ready to begin using PHs. Really do your research so you know what you are putting in your body. Do you know what a PCT is? I have a feeling that you don't really have gyno either. Probably just fat behind your nipples. What does your diet look like? What do your workout routines look like?
    Well i have read a lot, looked into stuff about PHs, but then again you can always learn something new, but then again i am new to this world, so guidance of somesort wouldn't be entirely bad for me.
    PCT, i'm assuming that you are talking about Post cycle therapy? which i've found to understand as taking supplements to level out what you did before the the PCT? or something towards that? not sure but what i've read thats the impression i have of it.
    Whats the difference between gyno and fat behind your nipples?

I've uploaded a picture of the chest, could you categorize it with that?

Atm i'm not on a diet, my last diet was a diet i used to get down from 19-17bf% due to a project i was doing based on health and wellness.
    So i'm going to plan a diet or if people can give me suggestion i'm up for it.
    ps my weight is wrong up there, donno how i got it to 210 my weight is 245 lbs

My workout
    I've been doing a 5split program for the past few months
    Day 1: Chest
    Cardio 10-15 mins running
    Incline Bench press 3x8-10 160lbs
    DB Bench press 3-4x8-10 60lbs each
    DB Flyes 3 x 10-12 40lbs each ( i know there is a drop here)
    Chest pullover 3x i cant anymore, then i decrease the weight and keep going, then i can barely do it anymore.
    Finish off with some abs workout.

Day 2: Back
    Wide grip pull-up 5x10 my own weight in this case.
    Barbell row 3x8-10 180lbs
    Straight Arm pulldown 3x12 160lbs
    Shrugs 3x12-15 i normally start with 80 lbs and move upwords.
    V-bar pulldown 180lbs
    Finish off with some abs workout.

Day 3: Legs
    Full squat 5 x 5 220lbs
    Leg press 3 x 10 620lbs ( this might be a stupid number and people are thinking hell no, but its true)
    Hamstring 3 x 5-8 Curl 200 lbs
    Leg extensions 3 x 5-8 200 lbs
    Standing Calf Raises 3 x 15 130 lbs

Day 4 resting

Day 5 Shoulder
    Cardio 20 mins
    Push press 5 x 5 120lbs
    Upright Barbell Row 3 x 8-10 100 lbs
    One-Arm Incline Lateral Raise 3 x 10 40 lbs
    Front raise 3 x 12-15 40 lbs
    Abs at the end

Day 6 Arms:
    Preacher Curl 5 x 5 100 lbs
    Skullcrusher 5 x 5 90 lbs
    Dips 3 x 15 well own weight again

Day 7 Rest.

This is a typical workout week for me.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I'm no expert on gyno, but that just looks like fat to me. Gyno is when actual breast tissue is present. PCT does in fact refer to Post Cycle therapy. Looks like you have a decent work out regimen. When I refer to diet, I am asking what do you generally eat? How many carbs, how much protein, types of food, daily calorie amounts, etc. Androhard and androdrive would be a good place to start for sure with prohormones. Don't know much about drive, but I have taken hard a few times and loved it. It is pretty mild. If you were to go on cycle, what would your goals be? Would you be cutting or would you aim for more of a recomp? Also, more stats would be helpful, How tall are you? How much do you weigh? How long have you been lifting? You have come to the right place to gather information. Hopefully a company rep will chime in too.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    I'm no expert on gyno, but that just looks like fat to me. Gyno is when actual breast tissue is present. PCT does in fact refer to Post Cycle therapy. Looks like you have a decent work out regimen. When I refer to diet, I am asking what do you generally eat? How many carbs, how much protein, types of food, daily calorie amounts, etc. Androhard and androdrive would be a good place to start for sure with prohormones. Don't know much about drive, but I have taken hard a few times and loved it. It is pretty mild. If you were to go on cycle, what would your goals be? Would you be cutting or would you aim for more of a recomp? Also, more stats would be helpful, How tall are you? How much do you weigh? How long have you been lifting? You have come to the right place to gather information. Hopefully a company rep will chime in too.
    What would do me good to get rid of the fat on the chest then?
    My height is 6'2"
    My weight is 245 lbs
    I started working out and lifting when i was 18 and and was a lot over weight. So 3 years of lifting experience, but had an injury so had a 6 month lap back so.
    My aim to be honest is cut, i want to loose the last fat and i wanna be cut and rip, yeah i know it sounds cheesy but goal would be to have a 6 pack, but thats a long way to go... but at the same time i wanna maintain some musclemass and muscles in general so you dont look entirely stupid.

Alright well my diet
    In short
    1500-2000 cals a day
    50 - 60 grams of fat
    60-70 carbs
    200-300 proteins.

These are taken out of a diet i used to follow and still am following sortoff, thats why the range is a bit up and down.
    I will be planning a new diet with lower stats.
    Breakfast is normally oatmeal with milk and 50g of protein powder.
    Lunch is usually fish, chicken or turkey depends on the mood. And somedays i might even get tempted to a pizza to share with the gf.
    Dinner is normally some salat, chicken or something rich on proteins.

This is just in short.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like you are getting your calories from the right places. You are pretty low on calories for being at maintenance it seems. Are you losing strength at that amount? Anyways if you just want to cut I would go with 8 weeks of androhard and androlean together. I have never used lean but i hear pretty good things about it. The hard will be pretty good at preserving muscle and will help with leaning as well. Don't expect the pounds to just melt off of you tho. It's not magical. Just be patient and do everything right so you don't regret it down the line. Use primordials TRS for PCT. You should be fine. Hope I helped.
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Newbi, I think you would be better suited to run a longer cycle of AL/AD for now. When you are in a lower body fat, you will be able to better categorize your chest, which is probably not gyno. At that point, running Hard will suit you better.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Newbi, I think you would be better suited to run a longer cycle of AL/AD for now. When you are in a lower body fat, you will be able to better categorize your chest, which is probably not gyno. At that point, running Hard will suit you better.
    any idea when Lean will be released ?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Check out my log it might help. I also have a higher bf% but ur gonna need to push yourself a lot harder and try to get ur diet a lil better and more cardio .
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I didn't read all the post. So if ur goal is to cut al and ad would be ur best bet. Ad and ah is good for a recomp
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    any idea when Lean will be released ?
    We are looking at next month

12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    We are looking at next month
    Yep, and we should be on schedule for this.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I think anyone should be able to get to 15 or under naturally, and then add in a hormone. If that is really your diet then it has to work. Add in androlean for 8 weeks with any combo of drive or hard and you'd be well off to being cut
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Andro Drive kicks ass btw. I need to post up a mini-review on the board.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Andro Drive kicks ass btw. I need to post up a mini-review on the board.
    FoG you liked it eh? Perhaps I'll give it a go.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    FoG you liked it eh? Perhaps I'll give it a go.
    Present tense, mattrag I'm lovin' it. I gotta say that I really, honestly did NOT have high expectations for this product as far as what the hype is concerned. I expect Primordial Performance to put out a great product(s) based on the fact that the research and innovation is top notch and the customer service and representative responses are top of the line. The fact is, my procrastination was so severe that I would literally ignore the fundamental tasks of daily life. For ME, this is a miracle product. For many, I have read that they may have not shared the same positive experiences, but most of the time the (not positive) results are confounded by a lack of following directions or other supplements that were involved. These results were corrected by adjusting (lowering) the dose or eliminating products that would adversely effect the components in the Andro Drive. I said it in another thread, but PP really hit the nail on the head with this one! I've been at 3 caps and am feeling great. I may go up to 4 caps, but right now I don't see the need to.
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear it bud!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Hello guys, been on a holiday so haven't had a chance to reply.
    @Heretostudy.
    So what the conclusion of this is that i should run a combo of AL and AD for a longer period?
    In that case how much is a longer cycle?

Thanks for the replies btw!
    Over the holidays i've adapted a new diet.
    The diet is contained of a "Herbalife" diet.
    Basicly i've replaced my breakfast / lunch with a nutrition-shake and i have some vitamin pills etc on the side. So atm i only get a protein bar or some fruit as mid meals and my dinner is normally chicken or turkey.
    Atm my daily calorie intake is about 1400-1500 max, and i have lost some weight already.
    But that doesn't mean i wouldn't wanna try out AL/AD cause i badly wanna get "slim" if you can say that.

Looking forward hearing for you all!
    Newbi.
  19. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Conservatively, 8-12 weeks is acceptable on the longer run. Not to say it cant be run for longer, but this really is the most we are looking at endorsing for now.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Do you know, if the AndroLean is on stock atm?
    i've tried to check the stock a few weeks back, and it said out of stock.

Just wondering, and if they are out, when can we expect to get them?

Newbi.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

When I get money or insurance, I am getting a full hormonal panel. I would like to see where I am at. All I know is that atheletically, I have not been in this kinda form as far as I can remember. I'm not concerned as much about physique, because it comes secondary to being stronger than I have ever been, faster sprinting than ever, and I have energy to spare at any time.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Newbi View Post
    Do you know, if the AndroLean is on stock atm?
    i've tried to check the stock a few weeks back, and it said out of stock.

Just wondering, and if they are out, when can we expect to get them?

Newbi.
    The product has not been released yet. I would give a date, but if it gets pushed back I will get attacked, so I will say "soon"
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    The product has not been released yet. I would give a date, but if it gets pushed back I will get attacked, so I will say "soon"
    Well its 2 weeks ago i asked the qs, so ill ask the same, any news? if stock holdings etc?
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Newbi View Post
    Well its 2 weeks ago i asked the qs, so ill ask the same, any news? if stock holdings etc?
    The issue is the raws, not necessarily us. You will find similar shortages from companies selling the same base hormones. We are aiming for April.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroH/AndroL
    By Foolishman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 02:08 PM