Androlean + Trenavar

1. Androlean + Trenavar

Currently about 2 weeks into androlean for lean bulk. Was planning on running solo, but am getting my hands on the new trenavar and am now considering adding it to my androlean run.

Any thoughts on how these would work together?

2. Better question perhaps. If the new trenavar does in fact metabolize and act like real tren, which of andro series would have the best synergy ?

3. Quote Originally Posted by tekno View Post
    Better question perhaps. If the new trenavar does in fact metabolize and act like real tren, which of andro series would have the best synergy ?
    AL/Trenavar can be a good cycle, but I would think you might be happier with Trenavar/AH.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. I personally wouldn't touch a TREN precursor without a good 5a reduced addition like AH. If you are even slightly gyno prone AL and Trenavar could be a very estrogenic cycle. Also I think AH could be more synergistic with Trenavar; thermogenic on the TREN side and very dry/lean with AH.

5. Very well said kc.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

6. Quote Originally Posted by kc777
    I personally wouldn't touch a TREN precursor without a good 5a reduced addition like AH. If you are even slightly gyno prone AL and Trenavar could be a very estrogenic cycle. Also I think AH could be more synergistic with Trenavar; thermogenic on the TREN side and very dry/lean with AH.
    If trenevar is legit, this sounds like an amazing cutting cycle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Giving Trenavar all its got!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. What's the word on trenavar?
    By Dchristo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 10:21 AM