ANDRODRIVE Question - effect on other compounds

hagels316

Awards
I am planning on running an Alpha one / PPlex bridge next month (6-7 weeks). I am also going to run Androdrive throughout the cycle to help promote general motivation and possibly negate some lethargy.

My question is will the liquivade absorption ingredients within androdrive effect the hormone conversion needed for alpha one or Pplex? Meaning will it prevent it from going to the liver to convert? (I know PPlex requires no conversion, but wasn't sure if AD would still effect it). I plan on taking first dose of pplex and A1 first thing in the morning with androdrive. But would separate the doses if AD will cause a negative conversion effect on the other 2 compounds. Thanks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am planning on running an Alpha one / PPlex bridge next month (6-7 weeks). I am also going to run Androdrive throughout the cycle to help promote general motivation and possibly negate some lethargy.

My question is will the liquivade absorption ingredients within androdrive effect the hormone conversion needed for alpha one or Pplex? Meaning will it prevent it from going to the liver to convert? (I know PPlex requires no conversion, but wasn't sure if AD would still effect it). I plan on taking first dose of pplex and A1 first thing in the morning with androdrive. But would separate the doses if AD will cause a negative conversion effect on the other 2 compounds. Thanks.
It won't negatively effect conversion, and will most likely increase bio-availability.