Yet another AndroMass newbie - AnabolicMinds.com

Yet another AndroMass newbie

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Yet another AndroMass newbie

Hi all

I am about to try AndroMass but have a few questions.

Firstly I have read some people doing 4, 6 and 8 week cycles. Which one would be best for someone who has never tried prohormones before. On the box it states 6 capsules per day for 8 weeks, should I stick to this?

Since I am in the UK, I will be ordering my items from a UK supplement supplier.

After speaking to one of their sales team they suggest I also take the following -

** For Liver **
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support 180g

** For PCT **

Estrogen - Iforce Nutrition Reversitol V2

Test Booster - Activate Xtreme

Cortisol Control - Lean Xtreme

Can you guys comment on this, am I ok to go ahead and order this or has the sales person got it totally wrong, afterall, they are sales people and may not have a clue about what they are saying.

Thanks all.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Does nobody wana be my friend
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  ??? lbs.

i have same question, OP
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whizo101 View Post
    Hi all

I am about to try AndroMass but have a few questions.

Firstly I have read some people doing 4, 6 and 8 week cycles. Which one would be best for someone who has never tried prohormones before. On the box it states 6 capsules per day for 8 weeks, should I stick to this?

Since I am in the UK, I will be ordering my items from a UK supplement supplier.

After speaking to one of their sales team they suggest I also take the following -

** For Liver **
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support 180g

** For PCT **

Estrogen - Iforce Nutrition Reversitol V2

Test Booster - Activate Xtreme

Cortisol Control - Lean Xtreme

Can you guys comment on this, am I ok to go ahead and order this or has the sales person got it totally wrong, afterall, they are sales people and may not have a clue about what they are saying.

Thanks all.
    No need for liver support, your PCT is also not good, i would look into our TRS or go with at least erase and if you can a SERM would be best.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

thanks ryansm, the only problem I am having is that in the UK I cant seem to find any suppliers that sell the TRS. Instead I will have to buy each product that makes the TRS separately.

Does the TRS control cortisol, boost test and does it help with estrogen sides?

Do I need to take any products while on a cycle of AndroMass, to help control side, gyno, hair loss etc. Thanks
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks ryansm, the only problem I am having is that in the UK I cant seem to find any suppliers that sell the TRS. Instead I will have to buy each product that makes the TRS separately.

Does the TRS control cortisol, boost test and does it help with estrogen sides?

Do I need to take any products while on a cycle of AndroMass, to help control side, gyno, hair loss etc. Thanks
    Yes to the first question and no to second question. TRS is designed to assist with test boosting, estrogen control, cortisol modulation, and GH increase. AM does no need any support supplements for estrogen or hair loss. The only thing you'll want to use is something to help with lipids and a strong anti-oxidant.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Thanks Rodja, can you recommend/suggest any products that will help with lipids and a strong anti-oxidant? Think I'll be ready to place my order then.

One last question, because this is my first cycle ever, never tried prohormones before, should I stick with one box, 4 week cycle, or should I push for 2 boxes, 8 week cycle. I have read that anything over 6 weeks would require a SERM, but I would like to stick with OTC products if possible, so how long would you suggest?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for some answers as well
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Thanks Rodja, can you recommend/suggest any products that will help with lipids and a strong anti-oxidant? Think I'll be ready to place my order then.

One last question, because this is my first cycle ever, never tried prohormones before, should I stick with one box, 4 week cycle, or should I push for 2 boxes, 8 week cycle. I have read that anything over 6 weeks would require a SERM, but I would like to stick with OTC products if possible, so how long would you suggest?
    Toco-8 does wonder for lipids, niacin, fish oil, green tea, and NAC are all good additions as well. The impact on lipids will be minimal compared to methyl hormones.

Since it is your first cycle, 4 weeks at full dose or even going with 4 pills for 6 weeks will both lend good results. If I were you I would probably run the 6 weeks, considering the new AM is stronger than the old it will be similar to running the old version at full strength for 6 weeks even without the 1-Dhea

10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Toco-8 does wonder for lipids, niacin, fish oil, green tea, and NAC are all good additions as well. The impact on lipids will be minimal compared to methyl hormones.
    This is dead on, my lipid profile never seems to be "bad" and I like to thank Toco-8 for that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post

Since it is your first cycle, 4 weeks at full dose or even going with 4 pills for 6 weeks will both lend good results. If I were you I would probably run the 6 weeks, considering the new AM is stronger than the old it will be similar to running the old version at full strength for 6 weeks even without the 1-Dhea
    Hi guys

Sorry for the delay in replying, got a bad case of "man flu". I have gone ahead and ordered one box of AndroMass, going to run it for 6 weeks at 4 pills per day. Going to use Primodial Performances TRS for PCT. I will be started this cycle 2 weeks from now. Thanks again guys for your input, it is much appreciated. Stay tuned if anyone shows an interest in a log I will do one.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whizo101

Hi guys

Sorry for the delay in replying, got a bad case of "man flu". I have gone ahead and ordered one box of AndroMass, going to run it for 6 weeks at 4 pills per day. Going to use Primodial Performances TRS for PCT. I will be started this cycle 2 weeks from now. Thanks again guys for your input, it is much appreciated. Stay tuned if anyone shows an interest in a log I will do one.
    U running v2?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Hi guys

Definitely interested in the log
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U running v2?
    Yeah it's version 2 so slight change in plan, will be starting cycle in a week or two and will be doing 6 caps for 6 weeks followed by the TRS PCT for 4 weeks

I'm going to get some hawthorn berry today and start taking it a week, maybe two, in advance of my cycle, I'll also be taking it throughout, just to keep blood pressure in check
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

everything I've read on hawthorn berry lowering BP is weak. I'd recommend if BP is an issue for you, eat 1-2 banana's ED and add in some type of nitrate supplement as well.
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    everything I've read on hawthorn berry lowering BP is weak. I'd recommend if BP is an issue for you, eat 1-2 banana's ED and add in some type of nitrate supplement as well.
    I know a decent amount of guys who had a positive response to hb, the issue is the initial spike many guys see, which usually leads to it having to be started previous to the cycle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Hi all

Just letting everyone know that I'm still here and I'm going to start my cycle this coming Monday. I've never done a log before but I'll give it my best shot, if I leave any info out that u guys want me to add just ask and I'll do my best.

I'll add diet, training, supps used and before and after pics.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good luck man! im still trying to figure out my PCT for my andromass i will run sometime.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    good luck man! im still trying to figure out my PCT for my andromass i will run sometime.
    I'm going to use DAA, TestPro, stoked.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm going to use DAA, TestPro, stoked.
    on cycle i am going to take fish oil, Bio mend

PCT - idk if im going to take Nolva or run OTC : DAA + Sustain Alpha TD + IGF 2 or DAA + Erase Pro + IGF 2

21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

PCT - idk if im going to take Nolva or run OTC : DAA + Sustain Alpha TD + IGF 2 or DAA + Erase Pro + IGF 2
    Ur going to do a 4 week cycle or 6?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Guys I'm just going to use the TRS for my PCT, no need to go OTT with an AndroMass only cycle
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whizo101
    Guys I'm just going to use the TRS for my PCT, no need to go OTT with an AndroMass only cycle
    U doing 4 or 6 weeks?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

I'll be doing 6 weeks with 6 caps per day
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

I'm in the same boat as you. I almost feel like tv he serm would be more toxic than the andromass. I'm thinking about throwing in 3 caps of bulk a day on top of the andromass. I think should justify the use of a serm. How many weeks are you gonna run? 6 or 8?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Hi all

So today is the first day of my 6 week AndroMass cycle. My stats are –

Age – 38
    Weight – 143.4lbs
    Blood Pressure – 103/73
    Body Fat - 13% (approx)

My diet is as follows –

Apple Juice
    Whey
    Peanut Butter

3 Whole Eggs
    1 Slice Wholemeal Toast
    Peanut Butter
    Some Olive Oil

2 Chicken Breasts
    Green Beans
    Basmati Rice

4 Egg Whites
    Half Banana
    Oats
    Some Olive Oil
    (made into a pancake)

Tuna
    Green Beans
    Basmati Rice

3 Whey Shakes (spread throughout the day)
    10 Almonds

Casein Shake
    Peanut Butter

This will give me –

297g – Protein
    147g – Carbs
    88g – Fats

The supplements that I take are Whey Protein, Casein Protein, BCAA, Creatine, ZMA, Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil, Glutamine, Hawthorne Berry and of course AndroMass.

Training is over 3 days, Chest and Arms, Back and Shoulders, Legs. Tomorrow is training day so it’s Chest and Arms, I’ll keep you updated on how training goes tomorrow. I will also post up some before pics so you can all have a good laff.

Apologises if this post seems a little rushed, I have to dash out in a few minutes. Don’t think that I have left anything out, if anyone wants anymore info on anything more specific please just ask and I’ll do my best.

See you all tomorrow.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Here are some "BEFORE" photos -

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  37.0 KB
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  27.4 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  30.0 KB
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  76.3 KB
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Good to have pre cycle pictures for a good comparison. Honestly, at 140-range of weight, you would have been able to make good gains just through an increase in calories. However, with the cycle of AndroMass make sure to eat heavy and lift your ass off, and you should have quite a rapid change from your pre-cycle pictures.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Hi all

Just a quick reply, I'm still alive, just been really busy with work. I'll post up a 1 week progress report with stats this coming Tuesday, so just hang fire guys.
  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Hi all

Just a quick reply, I'm still alive, just been really busy with work. I'll post up a 1 week progress report with stats this coming Tuesday, so just hang fire guys.
    Looking forward to it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. I almost feel like tv he serm would be more toxic than the andromass. I'm thinking about throwing in 3 caps of bulk a day on top of the andromass. I think should justify the use of a serm. How many weeks are you gonna run? 6 or 8?
    i only have one bottle so im debating here.....6 caps/day for 4 weeks or i can do 4 caps/day for 6 weeks. reps, help me out

32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

i only have one bottle so im debating here.....6 caps/day for 4 weeks or i can do 4 caps/day for 6 weeks. reps, help me out
    I think they are going to say run full dose for 4 weeks but try and go longer
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I think they are going to say run full dose for 4 weeks but try and go longer
    nah man. im only 22. want to put on some pounds, keep it easy on my body and my wallet

34. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

6 weeks at 4....no doubt. better to have the longer cycle than the shorter one regardless of dosage. 4 is not really low, its 2/3 the max dosage...not bad....
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    6 weeks at 4....no doubt. better to have the longer cycle than the shorter one regardless of dosage. 4 is not really low, its 2/3 the max dosage...not bad....
    I'd say the opposite.
    Either way it's the same sh1t same amount of chemicals getting into your body it'll just take a week longer.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Hi all

Firstly apologies for not writing an update yesterday, work has been hectic.

So the first week is over, so what has happened you must be asking. Well, at first I was pretty worried that not a lot was happening, but I knew it was only week one so didn’t expect much to be honest. A lot of users have commented that the real magic happens around week three and four.

Well strength hasn’t changed at all, not surprising since its only week one. However, I have noticed that my upper body looks fuller, this could be water weight but it’s hard to tell.

My stats after one week are as follows –

- Blood Pressure – 105/78 (still good, maybe due to the Hawthorne Berry caps)
    - Body Fat – 10.4% (take this percentage with a pinch of salt as body fat scales can be inaccurate, I don’t feel anywhere near this maybe more like 15%)
    - Weight – 147.4Ibs (could be water, hard to tell)

As far as sides go, I have had pretty much none. The only one that I have noticed is an increase in heart rate with the morning dose, this doesn’t happen with the second dose, feels not too bad, just like you have ran up the stairs and are a little short of breath, lasts for about 10 mins then disappears. No hair loss, no gyno, no shrinkage, no acne, no nothing.

So to sum up, if I can keep gaining weight at this rate I will be well happy. Bearing in mind my carbs are pretty low and I was hoping to gain about 5Ibs of lean muscle, anything near this would be amazing. I know some people will compare with a steroid cycle and say that I could have gained 2, 3 maybe 4 times that amount, but AndroMass has a lot of advantages for me personally, so if I gain 5Ibs on this cycle I will definitely be running a couple more.

My long term goal isn’t unrealistic I believe, looking for a total of 20Ibs. So here’s to week 2, I’ll keep you posted, see you all next week.
  37. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

What is your height?

4lbs in a week ....not bad. I think you will be able to really see some improvements AFTER week 2. Gaining 10lbs in 4 weeks is very realistic considering your body has much more room for growth.

Your macro totals look sufficient for your measurements. Maybe throw in some mild cardio to further boost your metabolism and appetite. I would like to see whole eggs and red meat in the diet too.

-Matt
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    What is your height?

4lbs in a week ....not bad. I think you will be able to really see some improvements AFTER week 2. Gaining 10lbs in 4 weeks is very realistic considering your body has much more room for growth.

Your macro totals look sufficient for your measurements. Maybe throw in some mild cardio to further boost your metabolism and appetite. I would like to see whole eggs and red meat in the diet too.

-Matt
    height is about 5'9" - 5'10". I have 3 whole eggs in my diet daily, however, I have increased this to 4 whole eggs daily in line with my weight increase.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Id also add in liquid egg whites (out of a bottle). You can drink them and they are very convenient.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  40. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

height is about 5'9" - 5'10". I have 3 whole eggs in my diet daily, however, I have increased this to 4 whole eggs daily in line with my weight increase.
    Eat more eggs man, too good and too easy.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Similar Forum Threads

1. A pct for andromass anyone
    By amend09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 01:40 AM
  2. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 08:59 PM
  3. ANDROMASS log
    By princeshock in forum Anabolics