test cyp dbol cycle should I add in am/ah?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

test cyp dbol cycle should I add in am/ah?

Hey everyone. I am not new to the boards I lost all my log in info for my other UN and my email is no longer in use so I just made a new account but I had some questions about a cycle that I am going to be running and if I should add in any of my PP products.
    This is not my first cycle, but my first time running dbol, and the andro products.

If I was going to use the Andro products here is what I thought I might do. If it is overkill, or just a waste just let me know
    AM 1-4 9 caps per day running the first two weeks solo, then starting with pinning. Or would it be smarter to just run it when I start everything else.
    AH 11-14 9 caps per day

My planned cycle
    1-14 test e 600mg (split 300 mon/thur)
    1-4 dbol 25mg ed
    1-14 hcg 500iu (split mon/thur)

Pct I have nolva and clomid on hand, and I also have aridex on hand and am considering taking .25-.5 eod

I do have a full jar of Taco 8 that I might take during.
    Would it be beneficial to get a trs and use it immediately following my last pin, then starting the clomid/nolva protocol 2 weeks after last pin

Thanks in advance
    Eric

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

if anything id use androhard to help with e2 control. do not bother with mass since you are already using 600mg of the real thing. id still have an ai on hand just in case ah is not holding its own against the test. better to be prepared.

ooops just saw you have adex on hand. i wouldnt start it if running the ah until you see signs of e2 related sides. thats just my advice. maybe someone whos ran ah with a similar amount of test will chime in and tell you how efferctive it was. but then again everyones different. i know guys who can run 500mg/week with no ai and have no e2 issues
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

So you would consider removing the AM all together and moving the AH possibly into the middle weeks or the just keep it where it is, at the end of the cycle.

I wasn't sure about running the AM but I know that most people say they see the gains from test start to get kick in around week 4-6 so I figured maybe I could get that kick you see from orals after running them for a couple weeks. Then again most of my cycles have dealt with superdrol where after a week you see gains.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%

Quote Originally Posted by stlm3 View Post
    So you would consider removing the AM all together and moving the AH possibly into the middle weeks or the just keep it where it is, at the end of the cycle.

I wasn't sure about running the AM but I know that most people say they see the gains from test start to get kick in around week 4-6 so I figured maybe I could get that kick you see from orals after running them for a couple weeks. Then again most of my cycles have dealt with superdrol where after a week you see gains.
    if you want a kicker run a kicker, not andromass. as for ah. id run it the entire cycle. id also split the dose to 2x/day. the 4-6-8 week cycles with dosing only in the morning are to help limit shut down. obviously running test that isnt a concern of yours
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.52%

Thanks for the input.
    Would you run it at full dosing?
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stlm3 View Post
    Thanks for the input.
    Would you run it at full dosing?
    I would. It is dosed at the point most guys went from liking it to loving it.

Thank you for your insight bulldog.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I would. It is dosed at the point most guys went from liking it to loving it.

Thank you for your insight bulldog.
    always here to help

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. Test E/Dbol Cycle Help!
    By tmd17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 08:45 AM
  3. 1st AAS Cycle! - Test / Dbol
    By OldSpice in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 04:20 PM