Androdrive Questions!!!

L1AM

Awards
Hey,

I am super excited about androdrive, it looks extremely promising and useful in many different ways. However, I do have a few questions:

So it helps you concentrate in the gym but does it also help with work and studies? What type of nootropic effects can I expect from it. Like I understand you get "courageous" and "motivated" but what do you really mean by that. Anyone can say that, like what are actual examples of where it has helped a beta tester?

What are the benefits of this versus a preworkout? I understand this is not just for x amount of hours. It's around the clock motivation. But in the gym how do the pumps compare to that of a really good preworkout? Are you actually energized and pumped or can you just concentrate better?

I am a little worried about coming off. Has anyone reported feeling worse or less motivated than before after coming off? How well do you retain it's benefits. I understand neuro enhancement isn't like building muscle but for example say you take androbulk and gain 15lb and then you lose 5lb and retain 10lb. You keep that muscle and it is a lasting affect of the ph. Does this have any lasting mental effects or do you just go back to your original unmotivated self?

When are you going to post more testimonials and results from beta testers?

What are some good stack ideas for people who can't afford other andro series products?

Does it shut you down? What is an adequate pct?

I know those are a lot of questions, but I assume other people are wondering this too so that's why I asked, if you have a questions, feel free to post them in this thread.

Good job to the folks at PP and I am really excited for this product!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am sub in for the answers!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best way to think of AD is that it wires your brain optimally. This will have carryover to all aspects of life including gym, school, etc.

PCT for this would need to only be a mild PCT as the product is not going to induce much shutdown.

Stacking options would depend on what your goal of the cycle would be.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey,

I am super excited about androdrive, it looks extremely promising and useful in many different ways. However, I do have a few questions:

So it helps you concentrate in the gym but does it also help with work and studies? What type of nootropic effects can I expect from it. Like I understand you get "courageous" and "motivated" but what do you really mean by that. Anyone can say that, like what are actual examples of where it has helped a beta tester?

What are the benefits of this versus a preworkout? I understand this is not just for x amount of hours. It's around the clock motivation. But in the gym how do the pumps compare to that of a really good preworkout? Are you actually energized and pumped or can you just concentrate better?
I would actually suggest you give the white papers a quick read, the PDFs can be accessed here:
http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/whitepapers/

Some key benefits, which are laid out more elegantly and in much more detail in the white papers, include increased reaction time, enhanced memory/retention, increased cognitive accuracy, accelerated information retrieval, alertness, motivation, and initiative.

On a performance side obviously the motivation/(drive), but also a mild increase in muscle tissue, reduced fat storage, and aerobic performance. You should see a slight increase in strength, mild lean tissue gain, and fat reduction over the course of the cycle as well (obviously diet and workout dependent.)

As you alluded to, it isn't a preworkout product, by definition, because it is designed for a full day of benefits. You might see some "pumps" via the 5 DHEA, increased energy, and that "tunnel vision" towards you workout, usually associated with non-stimulant energizing supplements.

It should be able to assist with studying as well through the Excitatory neuro effects. (outlined slightly above).

I am a little worried about coming off. Has anyone reported feeling worse or less motivated than before after coming off? How well do you retain it's benefits. I understand neuro enhancement isn't like building muscle but for example say you take androbulk and gain 15lb and then you lose 5lb and retain 10lb. You keep that muscle and it is a lasting affect of the ph. Does this have any lasting mental effects or do you just go back to your original unmotivated self?
I would say that the physical effects (body composition) will be easily maintained post cycle. As for neuro-stimulatory effects, a previous tester mentioned a gradual decline in the neuro effects over the course of a few days upon cessation, until you return to baseline.

When are you going to post more testimonials and results from beta testers?

What are some good stack ideas for people who can't afford other andro series products?
We will be looking for organic feedback through customers rather than participating in sponsored logs (which often times are associated by the public with bias).

If price is of a concern, you certainly could run the product solo. Outside of that it can be a good addition to practically any cycle.

Does it shut you down? What is an adequate pct?
Suppression would be extremely minimal with this product, and we would recommend a simple PCT, such as TCF-1.

I know those are a lot of questions, but I assume other people are wondering this too so that's why I asked, if you have a questions, feel free to post them in this thread.

Good job to the folks at PP and I am really excited for this product!
Don't ever be afraid to ask questions, it is what we are here for. Thank you for your support!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be ordering a bottle of this and will most likely log it FWIW

L1AM

Awards
Wow thanks for the answers guys, this looks beyond cool. I was seriously just wishing for something like this. I'm thinking of doing a future stack of this + test + dbol

until then I assume it would be ok to take a preworkout as well as this because it's not a preworkout or stimulant. Also I assume taking something like sns focus xt with this would be ok too. So that's what I am going to do.

How long should I wait between cycles?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is ok to use pre-WO supplements (especially ones that have some choline in them). Standard time on=time off rules apply.

L1AM

Awards
Ok thanks, one more question. How would you compare the effects of this to adhd medication like adderall? maybe on your site instead of comparing it to injectables you should compare it to other neuro enhancers. Obviously these are two very different chemicals however they do seem to share some similar effects/benefits.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really don't think they have any comparison since AD is non-stim and Adderall is an amphetamine.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't think they have any comparison since AD is non-stim and Adderall is an amphetamine.
To elaborate on this as a previous adderall user, it will be completely different. You will have a bit of that tunnel vision, "must get **** done" feeling, but adderall is a very strong stimulant.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
So this is like steriods for concerntration?
Does this help build muscle mass or preserve muscle?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is like steriods for concerntration?
Does this help build muscle mass or preserve muscle?
The write up indicates that you should see a couple lbs gained with a slight reduction in body fat. It does contain 5-DHEA as well. Consider this product a significantly more advanced version of Dermacrine, with a concentration on the neuro-stimulatory effects.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Just placed an order on this myself, last day to save 40% too bad it doesnt ship till the 7th. Ill post up a little review/log of it after I get it in. I'll be looking mainly at the neurogenic effects but will be moderately lifting and dieting as well so I will comment on any lean mass gain and/or fat loss.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed an order on this myself, last day to save 40% too bad it doesnt ship till the 7th. Ill post up a little review/log of it after I get it in. I'll be looking mainly at the neurogenic effects but will be moderately lifting and dieting as well so I will comment on any lean mass gain and/or fat loss.
Congrats on your order, and I am looking forward to following your log!

purebred

I am highly interested in this product as well. It would be phenomenal to log be able to participate in a sponsored log utilizing AD as I am an avid nootropics user as is. The only thing that influences me to shy away from it is the need for PCT, even if mild, but it would be intriguing to explore the synergy of AD when combined with a stack as basic as piracetam, choline citrate and sulbutiamine or even all those when paired up with SNS' Focus XT. Sounds to me like the "Unstoppable Stack" right there ;)

L1AM

Awards
I am highly interested in this product as well. It would be phenomenal to log be able to participate in a sponsored log utilizing AD as I am an avid nootropics user as is. The only thing that influences me to shy away from it is the need for PCT, even if mild, but it would be intriguing to explore the synergy of AD when combined with a stack as basic as piracetam, choline citrate and sulbutiamine or even all those when paired up with SNS' Focus XT. Sounds to me like the "Unstoppable Stack" right there ;)
This would be insanely awesome! Do a log. I am trying to find logs but I can't find ANY on AD.

purebred

This would be insanely awesome! Do a log. I am trying to find logs but I can't find ANY on AD.
Hopefully I get the opportunity. I have applied for the AD promo currently going on so let's see how that goes!

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Congrats on your order, and I am looking forward to following your log!
Just got back from vacation and my AndroDrive was waiting for me :D So far so good, today will be the 2nd day starting it. Ill do a small log/write-up of my experience in the PP section of the forums here.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
great I be looking for it