question about discounts

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.71%

question about discounts

i just read the post on the primordial performance facebook page saying that there will be no more 'mega sales' after the v.3 release.

does that mean that there wont be discount codes from the reps anymore, or just that there wont be big sales (bogo, etc)? any special offers (ie, ive never ran anything before but want to run andromass within the next 6 months, any discount for a 'virgin ph/aas' log)?

im gonna be so disappointed if i cant get the new am (and for $300, plus $1xx for trs, im definitely not going to be able to)

ps - could a rep pm me about that 'perk' they were talking about on the facebook pag? im not subscribed to the page, and didnt want to ask this on the page because i didnt want my name/facebook account out on the internet asking questions about steroids haha.

thanks

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    i just read the post on the primordial performance facebook page saying that there will be no more 'mega sales' after the v.3 release.

does that mean that there wont be discount codes from the reps anymore, or just that there wont be big sales (bogo, etc)? any special offers (ie, ive never ran anything before but want to run andromass within the next 6 months, any discount for a 'virgin ph/aas' log)?

im gonna be so disappointed if i cant get the new am (and for $300, plus $1xx for trs, im definitely not going to be able to)

ps - could a rep pm me about that 'perk' they were talking about on the facebook pag? im not subscribed to the page, and didnt want to ask this on the page because i didnt want my name/facebook account out on the internet asking questions about steroids haha.

thanks
    Unfortunately, the discounts will most likely be going away as well. The issue is with the discounts that were issued previously, we greatly reduced our margin on the product, and because of the additional amounts of actives in the products, it is difficult to discount them without harming ourselves as a company. As for the log, if anything becomes available, we will know around the time of the launch. If you want honesty though, I can't count on it.

As for the perk, this is something that Matt Porter is handling directly with customers, and I am actually not too informed on what the requirements are. My suggestion would be to email Matt directly. He can be reached at Matt.Porter@primordialperforma nce.com
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.71%

ok cool, thanks for the help
    •   

4. Advanced Member