IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT ANDROMASS FOR THE PP REPS

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.88%

IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT ANDROMASS FOR THE PP REPS

I just turned 40 in April and am getting bloodwork on the 24th of this month. The doctor is going to test my testosterone level along with the other basic tests. I am hoping that I will be able to get on TRT. I have just started taking Andromass a week ago. Will the Andromass possibly mess me up from getting TRT by shooting my test levels up too high?

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dumplin716 View Post
    I just turned 40 in April and am getting bloodwork on the 24th of this month. The doctor is going to test my testosterone level along with the other basic tests. I am hoping that I will be able to get on TRT. I have just started taking Andromass a week ago. Will the Andromass possibly mess me up from getting TRT by shooting my test levels up too high?
    You more than likely will actually show suppressed Testosterone Levels. Why are you trying to get on TRT, do you usually have low T?

If you want to be sure of where you are at you can consider getting pre-bloodwork through a local lab from privatemdlabs.com, which can actually be quite affordable.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

I have a quick question for you Here to study if i can........how do you think somone would do with low test on a cycle of injectable trt and andromass or androhard? considering its a low dose of no more then 200mgs a week....i apologies ahead of time if this question does not belong on here however i really wanted a pp rep to answer
    " If you always do what you have already done, you always get what you have already got"
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Quote Originally Posted by MTAC View Post
    I have a quick question for you Here to study if i can........how do you think somone would do with low test on a cycle of injectable trt and andromass or androhard? considering its a low dose of no more then 200mgs a week....i apologies ahead of time if this question does not belong on here however i really wanted a pp rep to answer
    The AndroMass or AndroHard will both compliment your TRT dose. You actually would have a slight advantage too in not having to worry about suppressed testosterone levels. Mass would be an interesting addition, and most TRT guys who use AndroHard love it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Great Thank you so much ...... is this the right forum to post a trt and andromass or andro hard cycle? As soon as AH hits please let me know... i would really like to post my whole run on for feedback from you and PP reps and others. Great site !!!
    " If you always do what you have already done, you always get what you have already got"
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Great Thank you so much ...... is this the right forum to post a trt and andromass or andro hard cycle? As soon as AH hits please let me know... i would really like to post my whole run on for feedback from you and PP reps and others. Great site !!!
    You can log in this subforum, the Anabolics subforum, or the Feedback subforum, whichever you prefer. Thank you for logging your opportunity!

As for availability, our site will go down on November 11th, and return on November 14th between Midnight and 3am for the launch of the product.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Thank you so much HERETOSTUDY it is very much apprecaited... and count me in!!!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Two quick questions, so when the produts drop on the 14th can take advantage then ......What PP products would you recommend for the last 4-1 week coming into the show to obtain that hard, shredded look everyone desires at show time, AH, AL or any of the new products coming out? And how long out should i stop them or take them right upto the day of show ? Thanks again
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Two quick questions, so when the produts drop on the 14th can take advantage then ......What PP products would you recommend for the last 4-1 week coming into the show to obtain that hard, shredded look everyone desires at show time, AH, AL or any of the new products coming out? And how long out should i stop them or take them right upto the day of show ? Thanks again
    I would think AndroHard will be your best shot, but I am going to forward this thread to Matt Porter, our sponsored athlete. I believe he used Hard previous to a show, but I have no idea how he timed it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Very simple. First, you must be show ready 2 weeks before stage time OR damn close to it. xmas tree lower back, all intercostals/serratus clear and inner pecs squared off and striated (all this is genetic of course but some of these attributes should be universal)

At that point hormones/pharmacology can add to the look/cosmetic appearance. DHT in AndroHard would be in your favor just like any DHT derivative as subcutaneous water is not wanted high androgen levels are wanted.

Lean certainly would not hurt and be great in the final 4 weeks as calories typically are shaved lower and cardio is ramped up or at its peak. LEAN V3 will keep 11bHSD in check which will block cortisol's effects on abdominals and lower back without interfering with systemic cortisol which is needed.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Great Thank you so much ......... much appreciated...and FYI I am starting my prep 20 weeks out meaning not killig my self with diet but eating very clean, lifting properly and taking all the right supps....i 100% agree with you about being show ready 2 weeks out that is why this time i am starting my prep early i usuallly start 16 weeks out.... not due to much bodyfat however to diet slowly and maintain as much LM as possible....Now because my prep is fo 20 weeks starting next week, any good tacks you recommend t ge things rollin for some good solid mass? Thansk again guys
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%

Bump for Matt
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great Thank you so much ......... much appreciated...and FYI I am starting my prep 20 weeks out meaning not killig my self with diet but eating very clean, lifting properly and taking all the right supps....i 100% agree with you about being show ready 2 weeks out that is why this time i am starting my prep early i usuallly start 16 weeks out.... not due to much bodyfat however to diet slowly and maintain as much LM as possible....Now because my prep is fo 20 weeks starting next week, any good tacks you recommend t ge things rollin for some good solid mass? Thansk again guys
    I are you using ALL otc hormones or a combo of different things? I would personally run Mass/Bulk for 8-10 weeks then shift into Mass/Hard/Lean the final 8-10 weeks.....

MP
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.33%

Thanks Matt, I sent you a private message ... didnt know if i could post certain info on here.. thanks and let me know
    plus in addition i will be taking creatine select , glutemine select, density and muscle synergy all by beverly international plus UMP protien powder and liver support, antioxidant formula and EFA gold when needed, if needed ..... thanks again

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andromass Question LIVER ISSUES
    By bigdavid in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 03:14 PM
  2. Andromass Delivery System Question
    By LikeMike in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:50 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 02:33 PM
  4. I have an important question