androlean post cycle and stack questions

  1. androlean post cycle and stack questions


    Hey guys,

    I am about to run androlean but wanted to get a bit more info before I started.

    What is the recomended post cycle?

    Can i stack M1D or natadrol with it?

    I know the last two are not PP products, but I have some 'left-overs' so I thought I would ask.


  2. For PCT, the TRS will be enough. I'm not sure how the others would stack with AL.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    For PCT, the TRS will be enough. I'm not sure how the others would stack with AL.
    I am the exact same way, TRS is definitely good to go, but I have no idea on those products.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. Thanks for the info.

    I will just run it solo, with maybe some green tea then.

    Thanks for your help

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 68sauce View Post
    Thanks for the info.

    I will just run it solo, with maybe some green tea then.

    Thanks for your help
    Anytime. In reality, it is usually a good idea to make your first run at a product solo, so you can judge how you respond to it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. I found that androlean worked really well at keeping my strength up in the gym, might not have increased it, but it allowed me to not lose strength. I ran it stacked with AH though. But in my case I actually got pretty dang strong while eating barely anything but chicken breast and lettuce....

    My suggestion is to eat as very little as you can while still hitting 1.5-2g/LBM in protein. As the AL should assist with protein synthesis. Or have heavy intakes of BCAAs throughout the day to keep spiking luecine to above baseline levels to get some protein synthesis. The androlean should give you some nice fat loss w/o metabolic slow down provided you eat less than you need to. The lesser the better IMO.

    Good luck man!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I found that androlean worked really well at keeping my strength up in the gym, might not have increased it, but it allowed me to not lose strength. I ran it stacked with AH though. But in my case I actually got pretty dang strong while eating barely anything but chicken breast and lettuce....

    My suggestion is to eat as very little as you can while still hitting 1.5-2g/LBM in protein. As the AL should assist with protein synthesis. Or have heavy intakes of BCAAs throughout the day to keep spiking luecine to above baseline levels to get some protein synthesis. The androlean should give you some nice fat loss w/o metabolic slow down provided you eat less than you need to. The lesser the better IMO.

    Good luck man!
    I can't imagine consuming over 400g of protein daily anymore. Eating became such a pain in the ass and it killed much of the enjoyment of training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Yeah that sounds like a task, I have always just focused on heavy protein consumption, but never that high.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yeah that sounds like a task, I have always just focused on heavy protein consumption, but never that high.
    Yea I don't go very high anymore. I actually backed it down to around .8-1.2g/ LBM and focused on just keeping BCAA/luecine comsumption high. Everything else I just use coconut milk, or the fattier meats to cover my over all energy intake. And then tubers/chicken breast for when I need less fattier meal (post workout basically).
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea I don't go very high anymore. I actually backed it down to around .8-1.2g/ LBM and focused on just keeping BCAA/luecine comsumption high. Everything else I just use coconut milk, or the fattier meats to cover my over all energy intake. And then tubers/chicken breast for when I need less fattier meal (post workout basically).
    I am considering going on a cut again for a bit (since I have a pretty good bulk planned for winter), which will mean plenty of chicken fish and beef lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am considering going on a cut again for a bit (since I have a pretty good bulk planned for winter), which will mean plenty of chicken fish and beef lol.

    Sounds yummy!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sounds yummy!
    It is
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am considering going on a cut again for a bit (since I have a pretty good bulk planned for winter), which will mean plenty of chicken fish and beef lol.
    I wish I didn't have such a taste for the expensive fishes (salmon, ahi tuna, mahi mahi).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    I wish I didn't have such a taste for the expensive fishes (salmon, ahi tuna, mahi mahi).
    I hear ya man.. The only fish I eat are those you listed... Ahi, Mahi mahi , and recently salmon.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I wish I didn't have such a taste for the expensive fishes (salmon, ahi tuna, mahi mahi).
    I love them, but for pure functionality, Ill take the protein/$ of frozen Tillapia.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AndroHard and AndroLean Stack Questions
    By gearhead89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. androlean questions
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:11 AM
  3. otc post cycle questions!!
    By loftus44 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 10:26 PM
  4. post cycle questions
    By speedpastu in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 06:35 PM
  5. HELP! Post-Cycle Questions
    By Kay in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 05:29 PM
Log in
Log in