- 10-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Does ArginoCarn need to:
1) Be taken with food (as per the package directions), or is it OK to take it on an empty stomach?
2) Be taken immediately before exercise in order to see it's benefits, or can it be take any time as long as you take it everyday? In other words, does ArginoCarn produce acute or chronic effects?
Im assuming it can be taken at any time of the day, as long as you get a dose in every day: as the effects are chronic from my limited understanding of carnitine's effects.
- 10-10-2011, 11:21 PM
2. Think of it more as accute, you will want to dose it preworkout. While the effects do seem to get better overtime, I tend to sense a neuro-effect in the form of increased focus t. It actually is my favorite part of Arginocarn.
- 10-10-2011, 11:45 PM
I notice acute effects from it. I really only dose it when necessary now instead as a daily supplement.M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nobel252 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:45 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 26Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:08 PM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-22-2010, 01:28 PM