1T Liquavade and ?

  1. 1T Liquavade and ?


    I have two bottles of 1T liquavade that I want to use up. Any suggestions on what to stack with it? Prefer nonmethyls. I was thinking of Androlean or Hard? Any help would be great.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by shortblock View Post
    I have two bottles of 1T liquavade that I want to use up. Any suggestions on what to stack with it? Prefer nonmethyls. I was thinking of Androlean or Hard? Any help would be great.
    Androhard for sure
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  3. maybe with Androlean too
    •   
       


  4. Androhard. If you are deciding between the two. I would stack it with 4-AD if you are looking for a cheaper alternative though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. Third vote for AH.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. I know you said non-methyls but when PP's SD hit the market i purchased a bottle of both and stack them and i felt like the Hulk during entire cycle. that i would have to say was one hell of a run. only if i had some more

    If you decide to go that route you won't be disappointed.
    "Don't push away the messages you recieve from the wisdom of your subconcious mind"

  7. i'm wondering the same. I have a bottle of it kicking around that has never been opened. I'm willing to stack it with methyls or unmethyls. I wanna cut up hard.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    i'm wondering the same. I have a bottle of it kicking around that has never been opened. I'm willing to stack it with methyls or unmethyls. I wanna cut up hard.
    If you wanna cut up hard I suggest stacking it with trenazone or epistane or androhard. Androhard would be the healthiest choice.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. is androhard as good as trenazone?

    but then again the androhard sides might be less

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    is androhard as good as trenazone?

    but then again the androhard sides might be less
    They are two different animals. The Androhard will be easier on the system.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  11. i've run sd, epi, and hdrol.

    I know the effects of stuff, but what is more effective? and are the sides worth it?

  12. i don't want sides like sd @ 30mgs. but i've never experienced sides otherwise.

    i always use a SERM, cycle support, A.I. post SERM, etc

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    i don't want sides like sd @ 30mgs. but i've never experienced sides otherwise.

    i always use a SERM, cycle support, A.I. post SERM, etc
    I think you would be happy with both results. If you are looking for the most results though I would probably go with Trenazone....then again I have never used AH or Trenazone so my opinion hear is prettty much garbage. I have heard good things out of both.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  14. Sorry for the delayed response thanks for the advice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1-t liquavade
    By CJ1990 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. 1-T liquavade cycle 3 weeks in need advice
    By fatherenis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Log in
Log in