Epistane With the Androseries - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane With the Androseries

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Epistane With the Androseries

Hey Guys,

I have recently picked up a bottle of Androlean and Androhard, I also currently have a stock of Epistane.

Here's the plan:

Week 1-4: Androlean
    Week 3-7: Androhard
    Week 2-6: Epistane at 20 (maybe 30)

Honestly, just looking to get the most out of a cycle here. I want to lean out and harden up with hopes for strength increases.

PCT and Support are already settled.

Thanks!
    Last edited by wjb33; 08-17-2011 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Change of Plans...

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks solid to me. Epi is pretty mild and shouldn't cause any problems with a recomp/strength cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Just out of curiosity.....is there any evidence to suggest that the grapefruit extract that is in the androseries can also increase the efficacy of the epistane (or any other PH for that matter)?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Just out of curiosity.....is there any evidence to suggest that the grapefruit extract that is in the androseries can also increase the efficacy of the epistane (or any other PH for that matter)?
    You can extrapolate from the data of grapefruit and metabolization via the CYP3A4 enzyme that there will be increased plasma levels, but to what extent is difficult to say as it varies between compounds.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You can extrapolate from the data of grapefruit and metabolization via the CYP3A4 enzyme that there will be increased plasma levels, but to what extent is difficult to say as it varies between compounds.
    Understood. Would be interesting to run AM along side another methyl. Seen any logs?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Understood. Would be interesting to run AM along side another methyl. Seen any logs?
    I've seen a lot of talk of using SD as a kicker or a capper and some talk about HD/Pmag with AM, but no real logs.

Fl3x Magnum ran his with Dbol, but I assume you're talking OTC methyls.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

I've seen a lot of talk of using SD as a kicker or a capper and some talk about HD/Pmag with AM, but no real logs.

Fl3x Magnum ran his with Dbol, but I assume you're talking OTC methyls.
    yeah OTC methyls. Wish i had some dbol!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What are the effects with Epi at a dose like 20mg for 4 wks? I was also tossing around the idea of low dosing it with a bottle of AH.
  9. dvp

I'm running AH with Havoc right now - dosed at 20/30x4.

I'm leaning out and am super vascular while gaining strength in my major lifts.

Only thing ill say is that the lethargy has been killer, and I've had nagging mini-headaches most days(I check BP daily and its stayed normal).
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wjb33 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I have recently picked up a bottle of Androlean and Androhard, I also currently have a stock of Epistane.

Here's the plan:

Week 1-4: Androlean
    Week 3-7: Androhard
    Week 2-6: Epistane at 20 (maybe 30)

Honestly, just looking to get the most out of a cycle here. I want to lean out and harden up with hopes for strength increases.

PCT and Support are already settled.

Thanks!
    Run the epi 6 weeks just lower the dose some and extend out the AH, jmo

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

I agree. I ran havoc for 6 weeks 30/40/40/40/40/40, with AH, 6 caps a day for 6 weeks. I had some nice strength gains and got hard as a fkn rock. Nice combo for a recomp.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

The problem I see with combining Epistane and Andro Hard is that BOTH lower estrogen. This can REALLY kill your motivation and your joints (not to mention screwed up LDL/HDL levels).

So, you can go low dose Epistane + AH--but this makes no sense to me; or you can use more usual dosages of Epistane + AH and either suffer the sides--and some people aren't affected as much as others--or use low dosage AH (again, this makes no sense to me).

Personally, Epistane + AH is a no-go for me--far too much lethargy and aching joints. However, I'm presently doing an Epistane (40mg./day) + Andro Lean cycle. It's going GREAT sofar (~ 1 1/2 weeks into the cycle). The Andro Lean gives some conversion to Test (and a little estrogen), as well as producing neuro-chemicals that help keep motivation high. No lethargy and aching joints!!

Crowbar
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

I felt no sides at all. But it did crush my estrogen. Estradiol was 9 pg/ml (Lab Corp), 3 days after cycle. Got it back up to 26, five weeks later. Yea, Crowbar, Epi + AL sounds like something I might try, also, someday.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

looks great to me. a lot of people dose epi anywhere from 20-50 depending on person, length of cycle, and how many cycles they have run in past. i think doing 20-30 with androhard would produce great gains and be fine. Is Epi DHT based? Most stack a test base with DHT base I think.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    looks great to me. a lot of people dose epi anywhere from 20-50 depending on person, length of cycle, and how many cycles they have run in past. i think doing 20-30 with androhard would produce great gains and be fine. Is Epi DHT based? Most stack a test base with DHT base I think.
    For cutting, you'll commonly see a Test base with a DHT adjunct for extra hardening, strength, and vascularity.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

I did Pmag and Furuza A in april and some of may and i cant believe how vascular i got and still retained some of that. I highly recommend it. Epi is a lot stronger than furuza though but whats nice about andro series is the lack of non methyl. it makes things much easier when you are trying to stack.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I plan on running AL for a month solo and then adding in Epi for the last 4 wks. This will be in a few months but I want to line it out now. My question is how much of a difference would bumping the dosage of AL up say 1.5 to 2x make during a cut? Would it even be worth it to bump it up or just stick with the normal dosage?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Start with the recommended dosage and increase to 9 caps if you hit a huge caloric debt (~1500kcals per day).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Start with the recommended dosage and increase to 9 caps if you hit a huge caloric debt (~1500kcals per day).
    Thanks a lot Rodja
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

No problem.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  149 lbs.

great info. thanks!
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas
    I plan on running AL for a month solo and then adding in Epi for the last 4 wks. This will be in a few months but I want to line it out now. My question is how much of a difference would bumping the dosage of AL up say 1.5 to 2x make during a cut? Would it even be worth it to bump it up or just stick with the normal dosage?
    Hey mang, just wanted to let you know that I'm currently logging AL solo and I'm 3 days in. It's right here in the PP forum section if you'd like to follow. 6 caps a day at the moment... I may take Rodja's advice and up to 9 caps a day but only if my cals take a major dip.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

This stack sounds horrible.I would not be able to tolerate the lethargy with Androhard/Lean + Epistane. Both made me super tired.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    This stack sounds horrible.I would not be able to tolerate the lethargy with Androhard/Lean + Epistane. Both made me super tired.
    It's amazing how differently people can react to the same compounds.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

It's amazing how differently people can react to the same compounds.
    thats why he should have gotten some Derm.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    thats why he should have gotten some Derm.
    We have made steps to resolve the lethargy issues in the new versions coming out soon.

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    We have made steps to resolve the lethargy issues in the new versions coming out soon.
    its fine, i never get sides. ive done pmag, hdrol, epi at high doses for 6 weeks and yet still trying to figure out what a back pump feels like haha. only sides i ever got was after my hdrol pct i did the original reversitol and had total libido shutdown with the high dose ATD. as soon as i was jsut at 1 cap a day and not 3 it was like magic haha. some people just arnt meant to be beasts....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 30% off AndroSeries
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:46 AM
  2. Androseries ?
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 09:11 AM