- 07-20-2011, 05:50 PM
I love the effects of Creapure. I feel it is extremely pure & effective. However, does anybody else other than myself feel it does not mix well? I can try to mix 2.5g-20g in 4-32oz of any fluid. I can stir/shake or whatever. I always get a cloudy solution that remains very gritty and the creatine settles to the bottom within seconds. I have to constantly stir between sips, and pound it down. . . and I still have the overwhelming gritty feel in my mouth after. I am only asking, because I know due to the fact of how pure this product is, it would be expected to have great solubility. Is it just the batch that I have? Can anybody please give me some feedback on this, I would appreciate it.
- 08-06-2011, 08:57 PM
- 08-08-2011, 01:28 AM
I have not noticed this myself directly with Creapure, but I usually have numerous powders in my drink at once, and usually do shake between sips.
08-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigKrabbe in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:51 PM
- By jackery in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2008, 08:49 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-19-2006, 11:36 AM
- By bigballer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2004, 03:30 PM
- By jay12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2003, 03:23 AM