new androseries products ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Okay I know you guys just released the first ones but I've seen people mention androbulk and androtren ?? Are you going to make more then ??

And if yes when could we expect to see them ??? What's the difference between androbulk and andromass

Oh and one last thing if you do make more consider an andro hdrol its by far one of the best products that everyone loves and is perfect for newbs:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will be new products, but its too soon to give a release date.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
My bad dude, I was just making a joke. I guess I will have to make sure I state that i'm joking from now on.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be additions, but the exact compounds are still in the formative stages.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
We are also working on AndroDrol.

By "We" I mean no one.

haha

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I will put in my request for unmethylated Phera with liquivade technology. Not too interested in the 19 nor proposals that I've heard.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Guessing AndroBulk will be that PH Delta-2 with LV technology. AndroTren...yummy

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I love hdrol lean mass gains and big lost of fatloss I would order a ton of that if they made an andro version same for androtren lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love hdrol lean mass gains and big lost of fatloss I would order a ton of that if they made an andro version same for androtren lol
AndroLean+AndroHard you're all set :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the DSHEA element that plays a huge role in what will be produced in the future.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah idk why i said that lol i knew they were. my bad