Recomping and mild weight loss stack

clint3612

Awards
Hey guys it seems that a similar thread i put out in the regular supplement page didn't get any reponses so i thought i would try it here. The cool thing is most of my products are PP so this is probably the right fit after all. I'm looking to do a recomp in about 5 weeks, right now i'm persuing a bench goal and i'm eating everything in sight and taking prime but later i want to recomp. Heres what I have: 4 bottles of dermacrine topical, 4 btls of liquivade dermacrine, 2 btls of 1-T, 4 btls of testoconversion,4 btls of formestane. Now for the non PP stuff: 2 tubs of DAA, two bottles of activate extreme, lil bit of diesel test, and one bottle of topical formestane. With all of these ingredients, can anyone suggest me a 8 week stack with any of the above mentioned products? Hopefully with dosages, length and i'm hoping for a OCT PCT finish. I simply want to lose maybe 10 lbs and just look better in 8 weeks after this strength cycle i'm on now. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! BTW, I truly believe that PP is the best out there, bar none!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would just keep it simple and run the derma and 1t for 8 weeks. Follow up with pct using TCF-1 and a SERM