Andromass/androhard problems

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for double posting, but I am going into my 4th week of andromass and androhard at full doses and still havent seen any gains. I do admit that the pumps are nice but you get that from all prohormones. No strength or size yet. Diet and training have always been spot on. Surprisingly i havent put on any extra water yet either. Im still upset because i sunk a lot of money into this and am not seeing anything from it. A part of me wants to grab another bottle of each and keep going but i dont have the money to get it before my bottles run out. Any suggestions to save my cycle? kinda buggin

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
weird...im seeing people getting great results with it and then i see posts like yours...im not sure why it wouldnt work for the next person..this is weird stuff..no results just somewhat of a better pump? : / ouch

bird901

Awards
alot are sponsored logs. I want to know the truth. There are other products out there that convert to 1-test, that are cheaper, and we know what to expect from them.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
If it isnt working for you I wouldn't bother getting any more. Everyone's body reacts differently to these types of things, so maybe these two just arent for you. Depending on how you feel you could always pick up something another type of PH and use your existing cycle as a bridge into it. Otherwise I would just cut my losses and jump into PCT and hopefully you will at least see some gains there.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
is it weird that i kinda feel like I got ripped off :(

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it weird that i kinda feel like I got ripped off :(
I don't know why you would feel ripped off. If the products were giving you pumps, they were clearly active in your body. Perhaps you have a low number of enzymes that convert prohormones, or perhaps you were not eating enough.

I'm not trying to knock you at all here, just saying, even after 4 weeks of eating like I'm on cycle, I'll expect at least a 4 lb. increase (not all lean, obviously when off AAS).

We also offer a money-back guarantee as we don't think it's right for customers to have a problem with our products and simply have to "deal with it" like some other companies.

Return Policy -

All purchases of Primordial Performance product that are ordered directly from Primordial Performance are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee for the original purchase price. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, simply call us at 1-800-568-2924 within 60 days from your date of purchase, and we will provide you with a return authorization number (RA#). You will be instructed to return any unused portions and/or empty containers along with the RA# for a full refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately that would not work for me because i made a joined order with a buddy of mine also on the forums (Josheyy). He loved the androlean androhard stack and i was surprised by my experience. ive had great results with other phs including primordials superdrone, dermacrine, turinabol LV, and my personal favorite 1t tren.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
My last cycle finished about 3 1/2 months ago and it was a great one! Epi for a quick 4 weeker!