TurningGreen

Awards
Starting Androhard/Androlean log 6/13/2011

Stack:
-Androhard 3x2 day
-Androlean 3x2 day
-Tocopherols (support) 1x2 day
-SportPharma Multi-V 1x2 day
-Redefine Nutrition Revolution Black (PCT 2nd 4wks 2x2 day)

Stats:
Height -5'11"
Weight -212.4 lbs
Body Fat -12.7% (Accu-Measure)

Before Pictures To Come

I will be starting this cycle on Monday 6/13/2011 I will be as detailed as possible with pictures, workouts, and nutrition. Any feedback or constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated.

Started Paleo about a week ago to prep for the stack. Current Avg. MacroNutrients for this week are as follows

Protein -240g (44%)
Carbohydrates -95g (18%)
Fats -97g (38%)
Total Calories -2,382 (30% calorie deficit)

My goal is to Carb Load every fifth day to 3,402 (TDEE) I would like see a drop in BF% more defined muscularity and vascularity.

Current supplements:
-Whey Protein
-Creatine HCL
-Beta-Alanine
-Glutamine
-Multi-V

Any knowledge on how these supplements will effect this stack? Should I stop any of these during the cycle?

Workouts:
-2 day on 1 day off splits (Day 1 upper body, Day 2 lower body)
-2 weeks of heavy lifting with low reps (Short Cardio Mon-Sun) followed by
-2 weeks of lighter weights with higher reps with Active Rest between sets

Each workout consists of Explosive Lifts, Core Lifts, and Isolation Lifts with a focus on Push/Pull movements and Opposing Muscle Groups for Active Rest

My motivation is through the damn roof, cant wait to start.

Thanks for checking out my thread

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Is there no interest in a log like this on AnabolicMinds?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
its only been a day, you didnt start yet... maybe before pix?? I dunno. I just started AHAL a few days ago. Gonna do this, pct, then AM AH in the fall

kyoryoko

Awards
I want to run this stack too. Looking forward to your progress!

A lot of logs have also popped up over the internet because PP just recently shipped out the orders.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Started cycle today. Took 3 Ah/Al at 0730 not too soon after began feeling light headed and nauseated. Took second dose at 1430 and had a continuing feeling of being light
headed with out the nausea. Of course its the first day so I haven't noticed any kind of significant changes in mood, physique, vascularity, etc.

Macro-Nutrients for today

Protein -281.5g (45%)
Carbohydrates -127.7g (21%)
Fats -94.5g (34%)
Total Calories -2,379

I cut the Beta-Alanine out of my pre-workout supplements but did use Creatine HCL as well as Glutamine, Multi-V, and Whey Protein.

Before pics to come

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
me1.jpg
me2.jpg
me3.jpg

familyMAN

Awards
looking forward to your progress and review.

Kenneth503

Kenneth503

Awards
Sounds pretty solid man. I'll be checking back for sure!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day two complete. I did not experience any side effects today, took dose one at 0730 and dose two at 1430. Lifted legs today, but I was very unmotivated. I did however complete all of my lifts with increased weight (I will start logging workouts in detail). I did not mention above that I am consuming at least a 1.5 gallons of H20 daily. I can say today that my appetite has increased, I feel like I could eat continuously (feed the beast) as I like to call it. I also am feeling "light" stress free or on top of my game...dont know if its from the cycle or from being done with another school year.

Protein -308.6g (48%)
Carbohydrates -101g (16%)
Fats -103.1g (36%)
Total Calories -2,450

kyoryoko

Awards
Looking good. One of my client's is now on this stack so I'll be watching closely. :D
Good luck!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely of interest, we just didn't see it in the PP subforum :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Three, took dose one at 0800 hit the gym for some cardio. Felt a little nauseated this am after dosing, but subsided rather fast (about 45 min or so). felt pretty good in the gym today, Im definitely noticing more striations in my arms and legs. I will post Macro-Nutrients and Calories later tonight.

Treadmill:
1. Warm-up jog @ 2% incline for 5 min (4mph)
2. Jog for 5 min @ 3% incline (5mph), then DB Squat to Front Kick (20 each leg)
3. Walk 4 min @ 8% incline (3.5 mph), then Squat to Jab/Cross Combo (15 each stance)
4. Walk 3 min @ 10% incline (3.5 mph)
5. Walk 4 min @ 8% incline (3.5 mph), then Squat to Jab/Cross Combo (15 each stance)
6. Jog for 5 min @ 3% incline (5mph), then DB Squat to Front Kick (20 each leg)
7. Jump Rope 5 min

FYI- ON Cake Batter Whey Protein is the S*IT

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Holy **** this will be an epic cut! You've got a lot of mass too should look insane once you cut down. In for this!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice foundation. Will be interesting to see how this treats you!!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Nice man can't wait for the results planning on running same cycle wish you the best will be following

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks all for checking out my log, and please keep checking for updates.

I will get a tape measure tmrw and take measurements for those interested.

Day Three Continued...

Took dose two at 1500hrs with no side effects (sweet) looking forward to crushing the weights tmrw. I did notice some added vascularity in areas with thinner skin and definite added muscle striation. I also noticed that my muscles are FN HARD...im talking at least 3x harder than creatine alone (I feel like my biceps are as hard as baseballs, softball sized baseballs!)...very exciting for day three.

Protein -291.5g (47%)
Carbohydrates -112g (18%)
Fats -96.3g (35%)
Total Calories -2,392

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Measurements: I did this on my own (not the easiest task) all muscles unflexed. This is the first time ive ever measured my body so I wasnt sure how the numbers should look. I am pretty sure I did an accurate job. Please let me know if something looks off and Ill measure again.

Neck- 17"
Shoulders- 50"
Chest- 44"
Waist- 34"
Quad/Ham- 23"
Calf- 17"
Bicep- 17"
Forearm- 13"

Im pretty sure thats all the measurables, now im interested to see how these change over the cycle.

Day four to come later tonight.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well. I don't know if you need the creatine on cycle.

I'm starting an 8 week run of AH this Sunday.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most important part with measuring is to just take the measurement at the same spot each time.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm in as well. I don't know if you need the creatine on cycle.

I'm starting an 8 week run of AH this Sunday.
I wasn't sure on any of my previous supplements but nobody had posted anything negative about them so I continued to take them hoping they would have a synergistic effect. Good Luck with the AH based on my experience so far, I think you'll like it.

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
I've been lookin at Androhard, can't wait to see the rest of your progress.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy **** this will be an epic cut! You've got a lot of mass too should look insane once you cut down. In for this!
I agree, OP is pretty thick already and if he cuts up he'll look even better. Good luck and im in.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Four:

Took dose one at 0730 once again experienced the nausea and upset stomach, however it only lasted about 20 min. Took dose two at 1430 with no side effects. I was highly motivated to hit the gym today . I switched up my weight training to a Jim Stoppani based program (four day split) and cardio will be based on Sean Burch’s Hyperfitness. The dude I lift with is running DMZ Extreme so we tried to find something suited to both of our goals. I felt like a monster on the weights today nothing was holding me back. (I just came off of a 12 week Hyperfitness run so I’m still assessing my strength on most lifts)

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -315.8g (49%)
Carbohydrates -127.7g (20%)
Fats -87.5g (31%)
Total Calories -2,432

Training:

Bench Press 3x6 @ 225lb, 265lb, 285lb
DB Incline Press 3x8 @ 75lb
Incline DB Fly 3x20 @ 20lb
Cable Crossover 3x20 @ 40lb
Close Grip Bench 3x6 @ 225lb
DB Overhead Tri. Ext. 3x8 @ 65lb
Tri. Push Down 3x20 @ 120lb
Hanging Leg Raise 3xFAIL
Bicycle Crunch 3x FAIL w/10lb Medicine Ball
Plank 3x1min

Thanks to all who are along for the ride.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I would have thought 18 inch arms they look huge, great job so far buddy I might go measure mine now "Andro Gun Show" :D
Ha thanks man, I do get a lot of stupid big arm jokes from people (gets old)...That would be a good thread "AndroGun Show" I'd post for sure

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, let see what you got soldier?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Five update tonight...Just got back from the gym, and I had to post. This stuff is unbelievable. Its seems my body is responding very well to the AH/AL. I'm seeing veins I didn't know I had, and forearms have the "onion skin" look. The pumps are also extremely strong better than I've ever experienced, and motivation is sky high. Training and
Nutrition logs will post later tonight.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Ando Hard is awesome for vascularity. Sounds good so far. Have you noticed any burning sensation when peeing? Seems that some are experiencing this. How's about the thermogenic effects? I've been reading that a lot have commented on the thermogenics of the lean/hard combo.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ando Hard is awesome for vascularity. Sounds good so far. Have you noticed any burning sensation when peeing? Seems that some are experiencing this. How's about the thermogenic effects? I've been reading that a lot have commented on the thermogenics of the lean/hard combo.
Burning sensation should only be associated with AndroMass because of the 1-DHEA.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Five:

Took dose one at 0800 with no side effects. Feeling yesterdays workout , but super motivated for today’s. Took dose two at 1430 hit the gym with intensity. I’m really starting to see the effects of the AH/AL. I’m definitely more vascular from elbow to wrist and calf areas. I can also see a reduction in problem areas like lower abdomen and sides of chest. So far I am impressed with the cycle.

Macro-Nutrients:

Protein -274.4g (49%)
Carbohydrates -205g (36%)
Fats -38g (15%)
Total Calories -2,135 (I missed a meal…not happy about it)

Training:

Barbell Row 3x6 @ 205lb
Lat Pull Down 3x8 @ 160lb
Seated Cable Row 3x20 @ 110lb
Barbell Curl 3x6 @ 105lb
Incline DB Curl 3x8 @ 40lb
Preacher Curl 3x20 @ 65lb
Wrist Curl 3x15 @ 20lb
Reverse Wrist Curl 3x15 @ 20lb

Tomorrow will be a Cardio and Carb-Up day

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
No burning sensation with urinating. As for thermogenesis, I do feel a bit warmer, but im not walking around dripping sweat. I have also read a few threads that mentioned the extreme thermogenesis, but not for me...yet. Im drinking at least 1.5 gallons of H20 daily, that may be helping me with body temp regulation.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this for sure, sorry for late but def in. It will be interesting to see your after pics with your mas and already lean body. I started a similar log, with Androlean, Androhard, and APS Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate. Have you felt aggressive at all? In one week I keep feeling extremely aggressive.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Glad to see this cycle is going so well! Makes me consider one for the future :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No burning sensation with urinating. As for thermogenesis, I do feel a bit warmer, but im not walking around dripping sweat. I have also read a few threads that mentioned the extreme thermogenesis, but not for me...yet. Im drinking at least 1.5 gallons of H20 daily, that may be helping me with body temp regulation.
Eric has stated that the "feeling" of the thermogenic shouldn't be expected. The benefit comes iin the increase in metabolism.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In this for sure, sorry for late but def in. It will be interesting to see your after pics with your mass and already lean body. I started a similar log, with Androlean, Androhard, and APS Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate. Have you felt aggressive at all? In one week I keep feeling extremely aggressive.
Around Day three i started feeling agressive in respect to crushing the weights, but my disposition hasnt taken a nose dive. Actually I feel so good about the way ah/al along with nutrition (of course) is effecting my body that it has had a positive effect on my outlook.

Do you have a link to your thread? I'd like to check it out

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Around Day three i started feeling agressive in respect to crushing the weights, but my disposition hasnt taken a nose dive. Actually I feel so good about the way ah/al along with nutrition (of course) is effecting my body that it has had a positive effect on my outlook.

couldn't have a better environment to reach your goals.

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards

I think aggression is one of my biggest concerns when startin a new supp. My girlfriend already says I have an attitude when I get home from work, which is usually just her tryin to pick a fight cuz she got bored sittin at home all day, but sometimes I am irritable for no reason.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Day Six:

I cant say I’m very proud of myself on day six. We celebrated my good friends 40th Birthday, and I ate like a pig. It was a high cal carb load day, but I’m pretty sure that I exceeded my caloric needs. On the other hand, I did succeed on not consuming a single drop of alcohol. Today is a new day back on the ball and on top of my game. I am actually still full as I type this, but other than that I feel great. I will post weight and BF% tomorrow AM. (no nutrition or training numbers...sorry everyone)

Day Seven log tonight (with training and nutrition)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro even the best have to kick back once and while and have some fun!! I did legs yesterday, and now Im soar as one can get lol.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Bro even the best have to kick back once and while and have some fun!! I did legs yesterday, and now Im soar as one can get lol.
Tell me that's not the best feeling in the world, I love being sore