Formestane + Sustain alpha

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Hi

as you can see i would like to hear what you guy's think about stacking to transdermal products

Formestane and sustain alpha
and when på take one and the other, im thinking sustain alpha monday - friday weekends off (5 on 2 off)

and Formestane every other day (EOD)

and i might do this (after hearing what you guy's think) while taking Creatin (green magnetude) + Blue gene or another natty anabolic :)

Thank you for any comment

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not too experienced with topicals, but this is what I would do. Id run the Form solo and use Sustain Alpha for your pct.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Im not too experienced with topicals, but this is what I would do. Id run the Form solo and use Sustain Alpha for your pct.
Ok, thanks

but..
it is said that formestane can be used as a pct, that must mean that you don't need a PCT for it, right ?
so the reason you split them up is just because you don't wanna use to trandermal products at the same time ?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thanks

but..
it is said that formestane can be used as a pct, that must mean that you don't need a PCT for it, right ?
so the reason you split them up is just because you don't wanna use to trandermal products at the same time ?
I did my searching for answers on whether or not you can use formestane in your pct. For the majority the answer is no because its hormonal. I also prefer not to use 2 topicals at the same time because of timing issues, it just gets too complicated for me.