Dosing Epi/Androhard

  1. Dosing Epi/Androhard


    What would be the best way to time the dosing of these two products? Would it be best to take them at the same time or space them apart?

    Curious because I figure the AH would increase the absorption of Epi which might make me alter the dosage of my epi on a daily basis.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dvp View Post
    What would be the best way to time the dosing of these two products? Would it be best to take them at the same time or space them apart?

    Curious because I figure the AH would increase the absorption of Epi which might make me alter the dosage of my epi on a daily basis.
    Thats an excellent question dvp. You might want to see if you can cut the normal dose of epi in half when you take it the same time as Androhard. Have you ever run epi before, are you familiar with its effects and how it makes you feel?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  3. Start low dose Epi and work your way up.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Thats an excellent question dvp. You might want to see if you can cut the normal dose of epi in half when you take it the same time as Androhard. Have you ever run epi before, are you familiar with its effects and how it makes you feel?
    Yes, I have, I will do what both you and dagecko suggest and let you all know how it goes.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dvp View Post
    Yes, I have, I will do what both you and dagecko suggest and let you all know how it goes.
    Sounds good dvp.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PP Turnibol / AndroHard Stack Dosing
    By billyXarruda in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 04:50 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Log in
Log in