For those who purchased AndroMass

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are logging AndroMass could you please link your log here. Also if you are not logging we would still like to hear any feedback and would appreciate it if you could post it here in this thread.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
In for this!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
In... but still haven't received mine but im not ready to run yet anyways.

Slayor56

Awards
Andromass will be here this week. Will be using PP PCT and a few other product from PP.
(Protein, amino acids, premax and creapure)
Hoping for good results. I won't be running a log but will give feed back.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log is up now. Looking forward to others.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone plan on running AM solo? I would really like to see a solo run by someone.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Does anyone plan on running AM solo? I would really like to see a solo run by someone.
If i win the contest that's my plan :saevilw:

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Can't wait to see the experiences.
It would be great to have a liver-safe oral supp for gains.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people picked up AndroMass, so I expect a solo log to pop up here somewhere.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Sub

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a few of you guys passed on Andromass and wanted to wait for the logs, but once the logs start reporting good feedback, feel free to hit up any of the reps for your own log and discounted Andromass.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got 1 out of the 3 bottles i bought so far. Ill be dosing this solo on a cut, yep i said it. Solo on a cut. If i dont log it ill definitely leave a detailed summary of the product.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive got 1 out of the 3 bottles i bought so far. Ill be dosing this solo on a cut, yep i said it. Solo on a cut. If i dont log it ill definitely leave a detailed summary of the product.
I would be interested in seeing a summary, let us know how it goes.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
It seems everyone's AM caps are green and black...I just got mine in and the caps are black/blue. Any reps know if this is correct. I thought AH had the black/blue caps.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems everyone's AM caps are green and black...I just got mine in and the caps are black/blue. Any reps know if this is correct. I thought AH had the black/blue caps.
Pretty sure they all ended up the same color caps

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure they all ended up the same color caps
Ok...I had just read a thread on PP forums about the supposed softgel color coded Mass (green), Hard (blue), and Lean (red).

Thanks!

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Ok...I had just read a thread on PP forums about the supposed softgel color coded Mass (green), Hard (blue), and Lean (red).

Thanks!
The AndroMass caps are actually Blue and Green. The Green color appears black because it is a super dark green hue.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks!
We were doing this initially and then decided not to, all are the same as far as caps. Your AM is fine, we don't have any AH or AL anyway lol.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked at my Andromass and its the same as Lean and Hard. If staking anything from the series, make sure to keep them seperated so you dont accidently take too much of one compound over the other. Pill cases would be helpfull.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Got both my AM bottles, one AH and anxiously awaiting my other AH and two AL's so that I can get this started

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
There beautiful dont ya think? :yup:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder lol, and it was a long long wait for those, now I need the lean to make it here so that I can get this going :yup:

I am planning on running a very clean cycle to lean out, and fill out

1-4 AndroLean
2-6 AndroHard
4-8 AndroMass

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absence makes the heart grow fonder lol, and it was a long long wait for those, now I need the lean to make it here so that I can get this going :yup:

1-4 AndroLean
2-6 AndroHard
4-8 AndroMass
That looks awesome.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Will be subbin for a log, hell even a summery and I will most likely save it.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards

1-4 AndroLean
2-6 AndroHard
4-8 AndroMass

Now that looks like WINNING! Hope you put a log up so I can see how running these like this works and how you feel during and after.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Started my andro mass monday, waiting for my andro hard, which I'll be over lapping for 2 weeks. So basically weeks 1-4 AM, weeks 2-6 AH. for those who have started your AM, does it give you the infamous 1-AD burning pee? i definitely am getting it, feels exactly like the original 1-AD back in the day! OUCH!

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Started my andro mass monday, waiting for my andro hard, which I'll be over lapping for 2 weeks. So basically weeks 1-4 AM, weeks 2-6 AH. for those who have started your AM, does it give you the infamous 1-AD burning pee? i definitely am getting it, feels exactly like the original 1-AD back in the day! OUCH!
No, i'm not getting the burning pee. lol

I'm running AM/AH right now- it makes me feel hot.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might want to go get your weener checked out and maybe get in touch with the last couple girls you stayed the night with lol. I heard Penicillin does the trick. :trink26:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No but seriously I had that burning pee feeling when I took Novadex XT once. I stopped after 2 weeks cuz it was scaring me. Wondering if it had anything to do with prostate irritation.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1-4 AndroLean
2-6 AndroHard
4-8 AndroMass
I'm looking forward to the results on this one:)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of our other testers is...I never had this issue myself but apparently it was quite common with the 1-AD/1-Test.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
LOL!! Nah, god forbid! But yeah, 1-AD back in the days used to effing burn! So I'm just assuming it's the conversion of the Super 1-DHEA to 1-AD/1-Test, since it only happens like the first 1-2 times after my Andro Mass doses. Oh well, guess I'm just one of the few lucky weird ones that gets feel the "burn" form Andro Mass, lol!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Quick link to thread: The Research Guinea Pig - AndroMass Log

AndroMass Day 1:
Didn't feel anything substantial, I did however watch my arm grow...uh I don't know how to explain this without sounding like a retard, even though I probably am. I was sitting on the couch just watching some TV and looked at my arm roughly an hour or two after first dosage. I saw my arm, millimeter by millimeter inflating. Maybe roughly 3mm difference just watching it. I was high, so that could be it to :p Also, a strong back nerve pinch in left lower trap, an I mean lower, where it tapers to the spine at the very middle of your back. As well as some muscle spasms after 2nd dosage at night. Hand, thing, ankle, and thumb twitches.

AndroMass Day 2:
Got it scheduled now, will be dosing 1st around time of wakeup a little bit later, around 8am, whereas I wake at 6-6:15am. Second dosing is to be around 8 hours later at around 4pm when I get off of work and go straight to the gym. After first dose, same back nerve feeling, like a strain but I didn't feel before starting AM. No increased energy anything like that. On the bulking diet now, had a good 1.5kcals by the time I got off, with somewhere around 150g protein, didn't pay attention too much to the exacts, it was a shake, tuna, pineapple, and pb&j throughout the day. Now second dosing, this is at around 3:45 today with 2 scoops of White Flood. The workout, as I said was already better than the first week mirrored sets and rep scheme about 10-20 pound increase on all workouts. Some got the full 15 some failed at 9, but did the extra 3 outside of set. Blah blah blah, too much details maybe, so after the first set, bench, I was already feeling a pump. After I was done with last lift, barbell curls, I felt an insane pump. Walking to my car the right arm was angled and wasn't straight naturally. I would not credit this to White Flood at all, I never get any pump like this from the stuff and just take it to stay awake at work...call center...For the first 6 weeks of current routine I really have not felt much pump from the BB curls at all, and now, better than last weeks de-load of 1x20 DB curls. Feeling just killed that. Actual pump variance in arm size equivalent to 1.15". So I don't know if it's in my head, if I just lifted better than normal or what, but from what i'm seeing here, day to of AM workout number 1 of cycle I would compare this to the pump I would feel when i was superdrol around a year back.

That's day 2 of AndroMass and tomorrow is lower body, lets see what's up with some squats!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to attribute most of those obvservations and comparison to SD to pure excitement of being on a new supplement...
I see his motivation is in the right place though. Keep it up.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of our other testers is...I never had this issue myself but apparently it was quite common with the 1-AD/1-Test.
Hm, never heard of this. Ill be aware of this when im starting andromass, hopefully im not effected.

Grinch54

Awards
Stupid questions- what's the consequences of not running a recovery supp after an andromass cycle? If necessary what would one use for recovery? Will andromass show on a drug test? I am extremely new and looking for feedback before starting a cycle

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid questions- what's the consequences of not running a recovery supp after an andromass cycle? If necessary what would one use for recovery? Will andromass show on a drug test? I am extremely new and looking for feedback before starting a cycle
Low Sex drive, atrophied testicles, gyno..ect..ect