1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dermatherm

So after reading a few different post about Dermatherm, i haven't seen where there have been some results from use of this product. I am really interested in this product and if it will work on a guy like myself that still have a lot of body fat as well as for my wife? Is there a typical time frame when one sees results? Can it be used with decramine another product i am interested in using.

Thanks in advance

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%

Use it for at least 8 weeks. I used it last year with the fat loss stack and lost around 25lbs. Im using it again and even more serious about my diet and the fat is just melting off. The timing between both dermatherm and dermacrine will be tricky, as you have to apply one let it dry, absorb. It takes something like 6 hours for it to evaporate entirely, so I would choose one or the other.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.53%

Don't waste your money on this or any other localized topical fat burner unless your 10% body fat or less. It wont do you any good. Fasted cardio then fast a few hours afterwards + Diet if you want to lose some fat. If you seriously want to drop a bunch of fat then look into every other day fasting. I've been doing this twice a week and its worked way better than any fat burner that i've used in the past. Not only am I losing fat on my obliques and abs but my strength is increasing weekly and my focus is a lot better.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%

Jorsn, you should look into the Warrior diet, it sounds a lot like what im following recently ( warrior diet ). I think you'll like the concept.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:06 PM