Some love for Phytotest

1. Some love for Phytotest

I just ran one bottle of phytotest to give it a try.

Honestly I was not expecting much, but it really preformed well.

I can't wait to try androhard \ lean

2. Did you run it stand alone and what dosage were you using?

3. Quote Originally Posted by 68sauce View Post

Nice. I picked up a total of 6 bottles for my pct. I havent used it yet, but im really looking forward to it.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   

4. I think people should give PhytoTest a try. I only tried it once and I gained strength during the time I was running it. From what I remember, I also gained some muscle. Nothing groundbreaking mind you, but noticeable gains. Very nice product IMO.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Nice. I picked up a total of 6 bottles for my pct. I havent used it yet, but im really looking forward to it.
    Why on Earth would you need 6 bottles?

6. therealest77

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 68sauce View Post

I tried to tell these knuckle heads this sh_t is legit. No body wants to listen to therealest though

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why on Earth would you need 6 bottles?

12 week pct baby. If its good enough for ryansm, wich he loves btw, than its good enough for me
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

8. I don't know about that I've actually read that Fenugreek loses its effect after 3 weeks of use. Not sure if I can find the thread but it was a really old thread by Dr.D. I don't know if he is an actual doctor but people seem to respect him.

9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know about that I've actually read that Fenugreek loses its effect after 3 weeks of use. Not sure if I can find the thread but it was a really old thread by Dr.D. I don't know if he is an actual doctor but people seem to respect him.
    Hmm.. I guess ill find out when I use mine. Ryan's feedback says that it exerts its effects even up to the 12 week point. If not ill find out probably around week 8, at that point I can stop if I think its warranted and just save the rest for another pct.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

10. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Hmm.. I guess ill find out when I use mine. Ryan's feedback says that it exerts its effects even up to the 12 week point. If not ill find out probably around week 8, at that point I can stop if I think its warranted and just save the rest for another pct.
    I used 4 weeks of Phyto Test and it was just getting better, never did I feel it stopped working after 3 weeks.

I've always responded well to Testofen.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I used 4 weeks of Phyto Test and it was just getting better, never did I feel it stopped working after 3 weeks.

I've always responded well to Testofen.
    co-signing^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^but you definitetly need 2 bottles for a solid run. whether as a stand alone or during pct. just my $.02

12. It's amazing what the mind can do if you really believe in a product.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    It's amazing what the mind can do if you really believe in a product.
    I'm guessing you don't think Testofen gives any effects?

I had great libido increase from it.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know about that I've actually read that Fenugreek loses its effect after 3 weeks of use. Not sure if I can find the thread but it was a really old thread by Dr.D. I don't know if he is an actual doctor but people seem to respect him.
    Doesn't really shine until week 3, after 12 weeks I notice a marked difference in physique. Run forskolin with it and it is one heck of a natty stack. Also great during and continued past PCT into your next cycle.

15. I mega dosed on phytotest and it did absolutely nothing for me.
  16. therealest77

Cool

:gotsearc
    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I mega dosed on phytotest and it did absolutely nothing for me.
    I guess you realized what you did wrong then

17. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I mega dosed on phytotest and it did absolutely nothing for me.
    Sorry to hear about that BBB, ill be trying it out later this year following Ryansm's protocol.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

18. Sorry I did not reply sooner. Been working long days.

I ran this alone, just one bottle.

I lost a few pounds of fat and gained it back in muscle. Probably gained close to three pounds total.

Was it crazy pro-hormone gains? Heck no. But it did thin me out just a bit and helped me out of a slump.

Worked for me and so far I have kept my gains. Only side effects were strange dreams.

19. Also I hope to run a androhard soon followed by andromass later this year. I really like the primordial performance products I have ran so far.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GETTING ROCK HARD WITH PHYTOTEST
    By therealest77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 03:57 PM
  2. epi, derma, phytotest
    By antknee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:02 PM
  3. Prime/SuperSap/PhytoTest
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 256