Where can I get AndroHard and AndroLean

  1. Registered User
    TheMaco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0

    Where can I get AndroHard and AndroLean


    I was looking to purchase it today, and it's all out of stock at NutraPlanet. I was wondering if any reps could contact me or if anyone else knows where I can get it?

    Thanks much

  2. Registered User
    TheMaco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0

    Nvm, I'm an idiot lol
  3. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0

    Sounds like you got it figured out bro. Anyways lean and hard should be available towards the end of the month.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheMaco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0

    Sounds good, very impatient lol
  5. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaco View Post
    Sounds good, very impatient lol
    You can pre-order now and it will ship as soon as it gets in stock. Shoot me a PM

  6. Registered User
    TheMaco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    You can pre-order now and it will ship as soon as it gets in stock. Shoot me a PM
    I tried to shoot you a PM the other day...but it didnt send or it didnt work...if you can send me one...and I'll reply back to you, see if it works then?
  7. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaco View Post
    I tried to shoot you a PM the other day...but it didnt send or it didnt work...if you can send me one...and I'll reply back to you, see if it works then?
    Check your PM's

  8. Registered User
    TheMaco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Check your PM's
    Thanks man! replied hopefully it works this time!
  9. Registered User
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    762
    Answers
    0

    for those of us who didnt figure it out aside from paying msrp, where can you buy it?? nutra's deal at 149 for the pair is what im looking for
  10. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    for those of us who didnt figure it out aside from paying msrp, where can you buy it?? nutra's deal at 149 for the pair is what im looking for
    shoot me a PM we can work something out

  11. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,861
    Answers
    1

    Ahh really didn't know this about the pm for pre-sale, and I've been hitting all the boards trying to get me some lol. Sucks when you buy a bottle of lean three weeks ago and can't find one bottle of hard to stack with it. Even got outbid on ebay when I bidded $130!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    You can pre-order now and it will ship as soon as it gets in stock. Shoot me a PM
  12. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ahh really didn't know this about the pm for pre-sale, and I've been hitting all the boards trying to get me some lol. Sucks when you buy a bottle of lean three weeks ago and can't find one bottle of hard to stack with it. Even got outbid on ebay when I bidded $130!!!!!
    If you are still looking shoot me a PM

  13. Registered User
    skiphreak's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  149 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    thank for info
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. For those who purchased AndroHard and Androlean
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 01:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in