Time to Celebrate

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
It's the 25th, which means those of us that ordered Andro Mass early shall have their order shipped out :D we need to celebrate. PP reps we need women and beer. please deliver :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, we have to bring the gear, beer, and women?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Well we payed for the gear.. So it's your job to drive it here :p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be excited when I get an email confirmation with a tracking number lol...the 25th is coming to an end and I have yet to see one ;)

It has went from anxiously looking forward to Christmas to getting stuck at the airport due to bad weather and having to sleep on the floor tallying the weather delays, almost to the point where you would be willing to just jump back in your car and freaking drive 12 hours to your mom and dad's lol.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Has it been confirmed that andromass has shipped out?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
A customer service rep promised me it would be.. That was like 3 days back.. But idk.. It should :D

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Any reps like to confirm?.. I have yet to get an email

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told they just started capping it today.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Confirmation numbers will be going out asap.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
so it may not ship till next week?.. wtf??..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want Eric to drive mine out to me personally and present it to me on a pillow weaved of gold. He has to take a knee and bow too.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I want Eric to drive mine out to me personally and present it to me on a pillow weaved of gold. He has to take a knee and bow too.
but what if he already has a wife?.. polygamy is illegal.. :p

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
This is how I see it...I ordered and haven't been charged for it yet. So when it's ready it's ready. I'm sure everyone's excited over getting it as I am, but there's no sense getting your panties in a bunch over it.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
This is how I see it...I ordered and haven't been charged for it yet. So when it's ready it's ready. I'm sure everyone's excited over getting it as I am, but there's no sense getting your panties in a bunch over it.
well.. sorry my panties tend to ride up when I'm doing my deads.. so it's hard not to get them in a bunch..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was split into 3 payments and payed for, forever ago.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The delays in the past were due to manufacturing, at this point AM is ready and will be shipping during the week. You guys have been patient with us this far and we cannot thank you enough, now only a few more days and you will be able to track your package! Looking forward to the logs!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
XKCD has some cool sketchings.. so.. still no confirmations?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
XKCD has some cool sketchings.. so.. still no confirmations?
Its not miller time yet, but I havent heard anyone recieving a shipping update. If anyone has recieved one, please feel free to drop the bomb.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not miller time yet, but I havent heard anyone recieving a shipping update. If anyone has recieved one, please feel free to drop the bomb.
BOOOOOOMMM!

Just kidding.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
it's so frustrating waiting for this all the time :p ..I was hoping for it to be here monday.. any chance PP will do next day shipping due to more delays? :D ..jk.. must be the excitement to get AM

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's so frustrating waiting for this all the time :p ..I was hoping for it to be here monday.. any chance PP will do next day shipping due to more delays? :D ..jk.. must be the excitement to get AM
I wonder if the 50% off coupon could have been used for next day shipping.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
You were about to become the envy of many. Soon enough bro, it will be Masstime:yup:
not for long.. I'd drive to his house.. and castrate him in his sleep.. then take his AM :D .. what now? :p

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
so... it's been 3 days since the date where they said they would ship.. what's happenen?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
aww.. another week...come on man.. =::: ( ..can I have mine sent in a vial with a dropper and instructions?.. then there will be no more wait :D lol.. jk.. alright.. I guess I can wait a little longer.. :p

but I shall have to call and bug them about sending my PreMAX early... good luck guys.. the delays are going to have an impact on a lot of people's opinions.. I really hope this stuff works extremely well...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not for long.. I'd drive to his house.. and castrate him in his sleep.. then take his AM :D .. what now? :p
You wouldn't castrate me. I know better than to hit someone in the mouth while they're giving me head ;)
lmao...:eek:p:

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Putting a little green rubber band on your sack is not giving head.. Ask all of the cattle that are steers thanks to that process

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Putting a little green rubber band on your sack is not giving head.. Ask all of the cattle that are steers thanks to that process
I just asked. All they said was "moo."

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Pp.. Do you see what you're doing to us?.. /me sobs

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered "androlean" when it said "in stock and ready to ship" been over a month .. Talked to cc and he said I would just have to wait till the next batch :(

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I ordered "androlean" when it said "in stock and ready to ship" been over a month .. Talked to cc and he said I would just have to wait till the next batch :(
I'm sorry for your loss :(

but.. on the brightside.. 2 more days to shipment