Shift/Erase/Alpha-T2 Review

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
As a side note PES: i would love to test your new anabolic product! would run a log...

my keyboard is all black so i miss some keys and i am not spell checking this mother so bear with it!!!

I am 240lbs and 10% BF at 6'5 and 26, natural bodybuilder
Training 6 years
3 years ago was 210 at 8%, now going for 230 7%

Best Lifts:

Squat (raw, ATG): 600 x 2
Bench: 365 x 2
Deadlift: 455 x 6

Cardio 6x a week high intensity. Try to burn 300+ calories on machine in under 16mins then 4 mins cooldown.

Weights 5x a week high intensity more of a Max-OT

If anyone knows stimulants its me and i enjoy me adderrall, caffeine, ephedrine, 1,3DM, racetams, etc. i have ADD and i looove stims

Shift: Used it for 4 weeks as i went from fat mess 250 to 240 slowly keeping muscle. Felt it was a nice "edge" to get a little extra over the cardio. Used ephedrine/caffeine with it preworkout. Was all good BUT haha i had to use 9 caps a day to get desired effects of some weight loss. At that level i felt it was a great product and like i said gave me that little extra edge. Great before bed.

i took BP/HR and they were all normal. BUT DONT TRY IT AT HOME at 9 caps

5/5 on the shift LOVE IT! if a product works like it should then thats awesome. But you still need your diet and cardio or this is going to be useless like everything else.

Erase: everyone loves it, what can i add. I gotta do 6-7 a day though to get the estrogen lowering effects. I know my body really well, i get a faint faint pain in my right forearm when estrogen is low. Confirmed on blood tests in past :) So at 8=pain/lethargy, 6 or 7= feel great.

Alpha-T2: I am now on my next 4 weeks of the Erase/shift stack and added Alpha-T2... don't like it other than early morning:::

First dose: was at 2pm when i got my package. felt like the toxic high off of aderrall, that sort of feeling but with added nausea and light headedness. didn't mind it but wasnt that niiice stim from caffeine ephedrine.

Next dose: in 6am, felt great but toxic. then took one preworkout. First warmup set of seated calves and i almost passed out, my face was red, i was full of sweat, felt like barfing and light headed. Stuck it out and finished workout but NOT A GOOD FEELING!

Next day: 7am felt great but like the aderral toxicity. 3pm pre cardio... again toxic feeling and at 16mins first time ever my calves started shivering like nuts. felt horrible.

2/5 - methylsynephrine= OK for mornings for extra fat loss but not the new ephedrine, not close

Closing thoughts: Shift and ERASE are freaking awesome. I have used 5 shift bottles and 4 erase bottles and i hope they stay on the market. Caffine/ephedrine is a edge and so is shift/erase and in the same class imo.

the a-t2 with the new methylsynephrine is not like ephedrine, it is not the same feeling. i know all those science articles etc etc but it is not. it feels like when you overdose 1,3 DM like what is in jacked. it is not a nice high. In the morning it is better tolerated if you dont do exercise, but with exercise for me it makes me feel so sick and i cant work out well. I wont buy this again. I am glad for my legal ephedrine :) Caffeine/ephedrine is where it is at and nothing comes close so far in the stimulant category.

I hope it doesnt sound harsh on the A-T2 but PES/everyone else i want people who try the alpha and feel terrible like me not to knock shift because it is in the same category with the 3,3triiodo. If you feel like me on the alpha you might really like shift.

This is my opinion. I suggest everyone run and stock up erase and shift and horde it in their cupboards because it works.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Nice I would have to agree, I love methylsyneprhine since im a stim junkie, but it IS NOT for everyone. I love it when I have to run errands for 8 hours, but during a workout its asking for a stroke.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a side note PES: i would love to test your new anabolic product! would run a log...

my keyboard is all black so i miss some keys and i am not spell checking this mother so bear with it!!!

I am 240lbs and 10% BF at 6'5 and 26, natural bodybuilder
Training 6 years
3 years ago was 210 at 8%, now going for 230 7%

Best Lifts:

Squat (raw, ATG): 600 x 2
Bench: 365 x 2
Deadlift: 455 x 6

Cardio 6x a week high intensity. Try to burn 300+ calories on machine in under 16mins then 4 mins cooldown.

Weights 5x a week high intensity more of a Max-OT

If anyone knows stimulants its me and i enjoy me adderrall, caffeine, ephedrine, 1,3DM, racetams, etc. i have ADD and i looove stims

Shift: Used it for 4 weeks as i went from fat mess 250 to 240 slowly keeping muscle. Felt it was a nice "edge" to get a little extra over the cardio. Used ephedrine/caffeine with it preworkout. Was all good BUT haha i had to use 9 caps a day to get desired effects of some weight loss. At that level i felt it was a great product and like i said gave me that little extra edge. Great before bed.

i took BP/HR and they were all normal. BUT DONT TRY IT AT HOME at 9 caps

5/5 on the shift LOVE IT! if a product works like it should then thats awesome. But you still need your diet and cardio or this is going to be useless like everything else.

Erase: everyone loves it, what can i add. I gotta do 6-7 a day though to get the estrogen lowering effects. I know my body really well, i get a faint faint pain in my right forearm when estrogen is low. Confirmed on blood tests in past :) So at 8=pain/lethargy, 6 or 7= feel great.

Alpha-T2: I am now on my next 4 weeks of the Erase/shift stack and added Alpha-T2... don't like it other than early morning:::

First dose: was at 2pm when i got my package. felt like the toxic high off of aderrall, that sort of feeling but with added nausea and light headedness. didn't mind it but wasnt that niiice stim from caffeine ephedrine.

Next dose: in 6am, felt great but toxic. then took one preworkout. First warmup set of seated calves and i almost passed out, my face was red, i was full of sweat, felt like barfing and light headed. Stuck it out and finished workout but NOT A GOOD FEELING!

Next day: 7am felt great but like the aderral toxicity. 3pm pre cardio... again toxic feeling and at 16mins first time ever my calves started shivering like nuts. felt horrible.

2/5 - methylsynephrine= OK for mornings for extra fat loss but not the new ephedrine, not close

Closing thoughts: Shift and ERASE are freaking awesome. I have used 5 shift bottles and 4 erase bottles and i hope they stay on the market. Caffine/ephedrine is a edge and so is shift/erase and in the same class imo.

the a-t2 with the new methylsynephrine is not like ephedrine, it is not the same feeling. i know all those science articles etc etc but it is not. it feels like when you overdose 1,3 DM like what is in jacked. it is not a nice high. In the morning it is better tolerated if you dont do exercise, but with exercise for me it makes me feel so sick and i cant work out well. I wont buy this again. I am glad for my legal ephedrine :) Caffeine/ephedrine is where it is at and nothing comes close so far in the stimulant category.

I hope it doesnt sound harsh on the A-T2 but PES/everyone else i want people who try the alpha and feel terrible like me not to knock shift because it is in the same category with the 3,3triiodo. If you feel like me on the alpha you might really like shift.

This is my opinion. I suggest everyone run and stock up erase and shift and horde it in their cupboards because it works.
Thanks for the feedback on the PES line-up (sidenote - this would have been more appropriate in the PES subforum).

Nine caps a day of Shift seems a little excessive - I definitely think that Alpha-T2 is a more effective product, but, stacked WITH Shift, you could use 3-4 caps of each product daily for effective results.

I can see where you might need to use a higher dosage of Erase, with some surprise at 6-7 caps a day - very interesting. How do you know that it was not having an AI effect at a lower dosage, and did you have any joint pain at all? Nice to see someone else who doesn't have their joints affected at >3 caps daily.

As it is, nice to see that you have enjoyed Shift and Erase :)

~Rosie~

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
didnt do bloods but from my experience no estrogen lowering until at least 5 caps. No joint pain at all, no drying, no extra peeing or water loss until i hit 5-7 mark is my personal sweet spot where i feel great and get the libido boost etc.

you are saying to stack shift and at2 at 4 caps each but rosie that is the same amount of 3,3 as the 8 caps i was taking :) so i dont think it is excessive, since studies done on the 3,3 with animals used WAAAAY more. but i agree there is always a risk, i am not a ape (that i know of) but i took it and got great results and no sides at all. I am sure 20 caps would be even better but not worth the risks for example. but you are correct and i would not recommend others do it, i enjoy being a live chemistry kit

My stack now is

AM 2 caps at2, 2 caps erase
meal 2: 2 caps shift, 1 cap erase
meal 3: 1 cap erase
meal 4: 2 shift, 2 erase
meal 5: 2 shift, 1 erase

L-O-V-I-N-G IT

PES has made the best products of recent years. All the crap that is out there, in my view erase and shift are two top quality products i will use many times in the future

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt do bloods but from my experience no estrogen lowering until at least 5 caps. No joint pain at all, no drying, no extra peeing or water loss until i hit 5-7 mark is my personal sweet spot where i feel great and get the libido boost etc.

you are saying to stack shift and at2 at 4 caps each but rosie that is the same amount of 3,3 as the 8 caps i was taking :) so i dont think it is excessive, since studies done on the 3,3 with animals used WAAAAY more. but i agree there is always a risk, i am not a ape (that i know of) but i took it and got great results and no sides at all. I am sure 20 caps would be even better but not worth the risks for example. but you are correct and i would not recommend others do it, i enjoy being a live chemistry kit

My stack now is

AM 2 caps at2, 2 caps erase
meal 2: 2 caps shift, 1 cap erase
meal 3: 1 cap erase
meal 4: 2 shift, 2 erase
meal 5: 2 shift, 1 erase

L-O-V-I-N-G IT

PES has made the best products of recent years. All the crap that is out there, in my view erase and shift are two top quality products i will use many times in the future
Just so you are aware, just because you get "no joint pain at all, no drying, no extra peeing or water loss" until using 5-7 caps of Erase does not mean that it is not doing what it is supposed to inside at a lesser dosage - for example, I use 5 caps daily and I have no joint pain whatsoever, but I know the product is working (also note that anything over ~4 caps daily is not recommended in general).

No, I am not saying when you stack Alpha-T2 and Shift to use the maximum daily dosage of each - just that you should not exceed 4 caps of each daily. If you're stacking them, then I don't recommend using the maximum daily dosage of each, but stack them so that you are using ~4 caps daily in total BETWEEN the products.

But, you know your body better than anyone else, so you will do what you will do.

~Rosie~

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third week of the PES trifecta stack. I really like the recomp ability of this stack but I can't handle the lethergy. I think it's due to Shift but I'm not really sure. I'm going to stop for a few days and start over without Shift and see what happens.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on my third week of the PES trifecta stack. I really like the recomp ability of this stack but I can't handle the lethergy. I think it's due to Shift but I'm not really sure. I'm going to stop for a few days and start over without Shift and see what happens.
It's possible. It could also be that your cortisol has dropped too low, so maybe drop your dosage of Erase down by a cap and see how that goes, once you have tested to see if it the Shift.

~Rosie~

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been off of everything for a couple of days and my energy levels are back to normal so I know that it's something in the stack that is causing the lethergy. It took about two weeks for it to become a problem. I will begin to use Alpha T2 for a couple of days and see how that goes. Then experiment with shift and erase. I will keep everyone posted.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Fritzer. Thanks for the review! Glad it worked well for you.

BBB. Thanks for your update as well. Keep us posted. I just bought this stack and I'm trying to figure out how best to put it together for my goals.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
great review...very descriptive... im in shock of ur squat numbers...

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
man i put this in the totally wrong section!!!! SORRY~~