question about androlean... - AnabolicMinds.com

question about androlean...

1. Senior Member

question about androlean...

Browsing the product page of androlean, doing some reading.

Interesting section here, I'm gonna copy and paste it:

Dieting Pitfall

Dropping calories drops your metabolism – and your testosterone levels.(2)

Once the metabolism drops off the fat loss stops, and the more calories get cut, the worse it gets.

Even worse is when testosterone levels start to decline – because this is pretty much sudden death for any further fat loss.

Metabolic Shutdown

Ever get cold hands while dieting? This is the effect of a suppressed metabolism. The body stops burning calories, so body temperature drops. If you’ve ever gone on an extreme diet, you have probably seen these effects –

• Lowered thyroid hormone production
    • Lower body temperature
    • Overall weakness
    • Lack of blood flow (joint stiffness)
    • Deflated muscles

Everything slows down – blood flow, hormone production, and energy availability. (2) It sucks.

Is primordial performance saying that adding androlean can fix this? Basically simply by boosting your test levels back up to normal level you won't fall victim to this rut, or if you are in it, boosting those levels back up can pull you OUT of it?

I'm assuming anyways, that since the idea behind androlean is to be roughly 90mg of test, that the rise in test back to normal levels or what have you is what is responsible for fixing this.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You're partially on the right track. 7-OXO, one of the actives, is known for its ability to raise thyroid output, which will increase your metabolic rate and thermogenesis.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Senior Member

I gotchya. I read the part about the super DHEA and 7 oxo as well. However if your test levels have crashed from hardcore dieting, or really just for any reason really. Then I think it doesn't matter how much you increase your thyroid output, you're not gonna burn any fat.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is a huge correlation between a healthy thyroid and optimal hormone levels. cAMP is just of the many examples of this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Senior Member

true, true. For most people a boost in thyroid will most definitely coorelate with a boost in test production as well. I only say the former because I've lived it. I've been through a time where I did nothing but gain weight despite a perfect diet and more cardio than any normal human being should ever do. And the thyroid was of course the first culprit I pointed to for why i was gaining weight and my hands and feet were freezing all the time. So I started thyroid meds....enough so that on my next TSH tests I was <.01 or undetectable, meaning I was hyperthyroid, all the while I'm still gaining weight like crazy and freezing all the time. Well, unknown to me at the time, but finally had my test levels checked, and they were in the 200's. Which is obviously awful.

If it attacks both situations, low test and low thyroid, it would seem to be a pretty good product though. Because you most certainly need both of those to be in order if you hope to lose any fat.
  6. New Member

Would a product stack well with the t-3 like supplements, 3,3 and 3,5?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I've thought about that for some time, but am leaning on the side of caution when I say that they should not be combined.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I've thought about that for some time, but am leaning on the side of caution when I say that they should not be combined.
    Why not?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Why not?
    Could be excessive thyroid hormone in the system. It's dose dependent, but, as I said, I'd err on the side of caution.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Could be excessive thyroid hormone in the system. It's dose dependent, but, as I said, I'd err on the side of caution.

Glad I read this, was thinking of adding Shift in for nighttime when I run androlean but do not think I will now. Being cautious never hurt anyone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2PP AndroLean -$100
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 11:09 AM
  2. Androlean PCT?
    By getbig89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 02:29 PM
  3. Androlean
    By fightbackhxc in forum Anabolics