PP: I need some help here

  1. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    PP: I need some help here


    Please participate in thisthread as I value your company's "quality" and knowledgeable presence on this board.


    I understand you cannot disseminate medical advice and I am not looking for that. I am just trying to come up with some ideas to help me. Thanks

    OTC Test Enhancement (TRT)- NO SPIN ZONE
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    PM sent.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Received. Thanks

    Any diff between sustain alpha and topical besides the method/application?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    86188
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    13.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I would like to know this also. All i can find is the lv version but hear chatter about resveratrol being more available td.
  5. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    10313
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    PM sent.
    Me too I would like to know PP reps, minds point of view on TRT with supplement
  6. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Most prefer the topical over the LV, but I would think that would be a gray area for Whacked.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  7. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22019
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Topical gets the best reviews....I have used both and like both, that said imo topical trumps LV

  8. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Topical - Will someone please discuss the application protocol for the topical? I work a crap load and finding an inconspicuous way to sneaka bottle into a bathroom multiple times daily aint gonna happen.

    Also: Does TCF-1 need to be cycled? Keeping in mind the fact I will be trying to jump start my engines?

    PS: You'd think this thread would be invaluable to many since I will be the guiney pig here.

    I've got Erase already. No clomid. Will Erase be similar here for this purpose?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  9. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Topical - Will someone please discuss the application protocol for the topical? I work a crap load and finding an inconspicuous way to sneaka bottle into a bathroom multiple times daily aint gonna happen.

    Also: Does TCF-1 need to be cycled? Keeping in mind the fact I will be trying to jump start my engines?

    PS: You'd think this thread would be invaluable to many since I will be the guiney pig here.

    I've got Erase already. No clomid. Will Erase be similar here for this purpose?
    You only have to apply the topical 2x/day. TCF-1 should definitely be cycle as the body wil eventually return to homeostasis from extended use, but you can easily use it for 24 days instead of 12 that was used in the study. Erase will, unfortunately, not act in the same manner as clomid as they are a different class of compounds.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  10. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks Rodja

    What, if anything, is the OTC version of Clomid?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  11. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22019
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks Rodja

    What, if anything, is the OTC version of Clomid?
    Nothing, the combination of Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 may be the closest.

  12. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  13. Advanced Member
    bakerderek0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    577
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    99.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You only have to apply the topical 2x/day. TCF-1 should definitely be cycle as the body wil eventually return to homeostasis from extended use, but you can easily use it for 24 days instead of 12 that was used in the study. Erase will, unfortunately, not act in the same manner as clomid as they are a different class of compounds.
    If I understood correctly, you are referring to Sustain Alpha? I've been applying once a day, nothing I've read on the bottle makes me think I should have been applying the topical twice a day. Should I be?

    Sorry for the hijack Whacked, but this stuck out BIG TIME to me because I just started applying 2 days ago.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It's a personal thing, but I like to split dosing up.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  15. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,518
    Rep Power
    552757
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    38.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    No sweat bakerderek
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  16. New Member
    trumac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's a personal thing, but I like to split dosing up.
    Just to clarify: you prefer to split one dose between two applications, you don't use two doses a day. Am I correct?
  17. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    If I understood correctly, you are referring to Sustain Alpha? I've been applying once a day, nothing I've read on the bottle makes me think I should have been applying the topical twice a day. Should I be?

    Sorry for the hijack Whacked, but this stuck out BIG TIME to me because I just started applying 2 days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's a personal thing, but I like to split dosing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by trumac View Post
    Just to clarify: you prefer to split one dose between two applications, you don't use two doses a day. Am I correct?
    either once a day dosing(5pumps) or 2Xday dosing(2-3 pumps X 2) all work effectively. Some like to split it up to help ease of application since you don't have to cover as much surface area. In the end it all works out though.
  18. Advanced Member
    bakerderek0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    854
    Rep Power
    577
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    99.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    either once a day dosing(5pumps) or 2Xday dosing(2-3 pumps X 2) all work effectively. Some like to split it up to help ease of application since you don't have to cover as much surface area. In the end it all works out though.
    I cant believe this is the first I heard of this. wow.
  19. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22019
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    I cant believe this is the first I heard of this. wow.
    Really depends, I typically like to dose twice as well...

  20. New Member
    trumac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

    Yeah I dosed once a day and it was a bit of a PITA.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by trumac View Post
    Just to clarify: you prefer to split one dose between two applications, you don't use two doses a day. Am I correct?
    1/2 dose 2x/day. I also do the same with EndoAmp.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  22. New Member
    trumac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    1/2 dose 2x/day. I also do the same with EndoAmp.
    I dose endoamp 1/2 pre and 1/2 post workout, but always used the topical once a day. I have the LV for my next PCT because I didn't care for covering myself in the topical and it took forever to dry. Maybe 1/2 dose would make it a little better.
  23. New Member
    greaser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

    I'm not a rep, but I'd absolutely go with the transdermal. I never understood how the first generation LV helped the resveratrol (or prohormone) make it past the liver. I don't think it did, which is why Eric moved on to the new generation of LV. This is just my opinion.

    However, if you DO use the LV, swish it around in your mouth for as long as you can. This will allow for some intramucosal absorption -- meaning it will get into your blood through your cheeks and gums and by pass the liver that way.
  24. New Member
    trumac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by greaser View Post
    I'm not a rep, but I'd absolutely go with the transdermal. I never understood how the first generation LV helped the resveratrol (or prohormone) make it past the liver. I don't think it did, which is why Eric moved on to the new generation of LV. This is just my opinion.

    However, if you DO use the LV, swish it around in your mouth for as long as you can. This will allow for some intramucosal absorption -- meaning it will get into your blood through your cheeks and gums and by pass the liver that way.
    I seem to remember a rep suggesting holding it under your tongue for 30 seconds or so. Same basic idea I suppose. I don't recall if he ever tried it or just had the idea and was planning to try it at a later time.
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in