• RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received. Thanks

Any diff between sustain alpha and topical besides the method/application?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know this also. All i can find is the lv version but hear chatter about resveratrol being more available td.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most prefer the topical over the LV, but I would think that would be a gray area for Whacked.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical gets the best reviews....I have used both and like both, that said imo topical trumps LV

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical - Will someone please discuss the application protocol for the topical? I work a crap load and finding an inconspicuous way to sneaka bottle into a bathroom multiple times daily aint gonna happen.

Also: Does TCF-1 need to be cycled? Keeping in mind the fact I will be trying to jump start my engines?

PS: You'd think this thread would be invaluable to many since I will be the guiney pig here.

I've got Erase already. No clomid. Will Erase be similar here for this purpose?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Topical - Will someone please discuss the application protocol for the topical? I work a crap load and finding an inconspicuous way to sneaka bottle into a bathroom multiple times daily aint gonna happen.

Also: Does TCF-1 need to be cycled? Keeping in mind the fact I will be trying to jump start my engines?

PS: You'd think this thread would be invaluable to many since I will be the guiney pig here.

I've got Erase already. No clomid. Will Erase be similar here for this purpose?
You only have to apply the topical 2x/day. TCF-1 should definitely be cycle as the body wil eventually return to homeostasis from extended use, but you can easily use it for 24 days instead of 12 that was used in the study. Erase will, unfortunately, not act in the same manner as clomid as they are a different class of compounds.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rodja ;)

What, if anything, is the OTC version of Clomid?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
You only have to apply the topical 2x/day. TCF-1 should definitely be cycle as the body wil eventually return to homeostasis from extended use, but you can easily use it for 24 days instead of 12 that was used in the study. Erase will, unfortunately, not act in the same manner as clomid as they are a different class of compounds.
If I understood correctly, you are referring to Sustain Alpha? I've been applying once a day, nothing I've read on the bottle makes me think I should have been applying the topical twice a day. Should I be?

Sorry for the hijack Whacked, but this stuck out BIG TIME to me because I just started applying 2 days ago.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a personal thing, but I like to split dosing up.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sweat bakerderek ;)

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to clarify: you prefer to split one dose between two applications, you don't use two doses a day. Am I correct?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I understood correctly, you are referring to Sustain Alpha? I've been applying once a day, nothing I've read on the bottle makes me think I should have been applying the topical twice a day. Should I be?

Sorry for the hijack Whacked, but this stuck out BIG TIME to me because I just started applying 2 days ago.
Just to clarify: you prefer to split one dose between two applications, you don't use two doses a day. Am I correct?
either once a day dosing(5pumps) or 2Xday dosing(2-3 pumps X 2) all work effectively. Some like to split it up to help ease of application since you don't have to cover as much surface area. In the end it all works out though.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
either once a day dosing(5pumps) or 2Xday dosing(2-3 pumps X 2) all work effectively. Some like to split it up to help ease of application since you don't have to cover as much surface area. In the end it all works out though.
I cant believe this is the first I heard of this. wow. :pat:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I dosed once a day and it was a bit of a PITA.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1/2 dose 2x/day. I also do the same with EndoAmp.
I dose endoamp 1/2 pre and 1/2 post workout, but always used the topical once a day. I have the LV for my next PCT because I didn't care for covering myself in the topical and it took forever to dry. Maybe 1/2 dose would make it a little better.

greaser

Awards
I'm not a rep, but I'd absolutely go with the transdermal. I never understood how the first generation LV helped the resveratrol (or prohormone) make it past the liver. I don't think it did, which is why Eric moved on to the new generation of LV. This is just my opinion.

However, if you DO use the LV, swish it around in your mouth for as long as you can. This will allow for some intramucosal absorption -- meaning it will get into your blood through your cheeks and gums and by pass the liver that way.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a rep, but I'd absolutely go with the transdermal. I never understood how the first generation LV helped the resveratrol (or prohormone) make it past the liver. I don't think it did, which is why Eric moved on to the new generation of LV. This is just my opinion.

However, if you DO use the LV, swish it around in your mouth for as long as you can. This will allow for some intramucosal absorption -- meaning it will get into your blood through your cheeks and gums and by pass the liver that way.
I seem to remember a rep suggesting holding it under your tongue for 30 seconds or so. Same basic idea I suppose. I don't recall if he ever tried it or just had the idea and was planning to try it at a later time.