PP: I need some help here

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

PP: I need some help here

Please participate in thisthread as I value your company's "quality" and knowledgeable presence on this board.

I understand you cannot disseminate medical advice and I am not looking for that. I am just trying to come up with some ideas to help me. Thanks

OTC Test Enhancement (TRT)- NO SPIN ZONE
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

PM sent.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Received. Thanks

Any diff between sustain alpha and topical besides the method/application?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I would like to know this also. All i can find is the lv version but hear chatter about resveratrol being more available td.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    PM sent.
    Me too I would like to know PP reps, minds point of view on TRT with supplement
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Most prefer the topical over the LV, but I would think that would be a gray area for Whacked.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Topical gets the best reviews....I have used both and like both, that said imo topical trumps LV

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Topical - Will someone please discuss the application protocol for the topical? I work a crap load and finding an inconspicuous way to sneaka bottle into a bathroom multiple times daily aint gonna happen.

Also: Does TCF-1 need to be cycled? Keeping in mind the fact I will be trying to jump start my engines?

PS: You'd think this thread would be invaluable to many since I will be the guiney pig here.

I've got Erase already. No clomid. Will Erase be similar here for this purpose?
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Topical - Will someone please discuss the application protocol for the topical? I work a crap load and finding an inconspicuous way to sneaka bottle into a bathroom multiple times daily aint gonna happen.

Also: Does TCF-1 need to be cycled? Keeping in mind the fact I will be trying to jump start my engines?

PS: You'd think this thread would be invaluable to many since I will be the guiney pig here.

I've got Erase already. No clomid. Will Erase be similar here for this purpose?
    You only have to apply the topical 2x/day. TCF-1 should definitely be cycle as the body wil eventually return to homeostasis from extended use, but you can easily use it for 24 days instead of 12 that was used in the study. Erase will, unfortunately, not act in the same manner as clomid as they are a different class of compounds.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thanks Rodja

What, if anything, is the OTC version of Clomid?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks Rodja

What, if anything, is the OTC version of Clomid?
    Nothing, the combination of Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 may be the closest.

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thanks
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

You only have to apply the topical 2x/day. TCF-1 should definitely be cycle as the body wil eventually return to homeostasis from extended use, but you can easily use it for 24 days instead of 12 that was used in the study. Erase will, unfortunately, not act in the same manner as clomid as they are a different class of compounds.
    If I understood correctly, you are referring to Sustain Alpha? I've been applying once a day, nothing I've read on the bottle makes me think I should have been applying the topical twice a day. Should I be?

Sorry for the hijack Whacked, but this stuck out BIG TIME to me because I just started applying 2 days ago.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

It's a personal thing, but I like to split dosing up.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

No sweat bakerderek
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Just to clarify: you prefer to split one dose between two applications, you don't use two doses a day. Am I correct?
  17. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    If I understood correctly, you are referring to Sustain Alpha? I've been applying once a day, nothing I've read on the bottle makes me think I should have been applying the topical twice a day. Should I be?

Sorry for the hijack Whacked, but this stuck out BIG TIME to me because I just started applying 2 days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by trumac View Post
    Just to clarify: you prefer to split one dose between two applications, you don't use two doses a day. Am I correct?
    either once a day dosing(5pumps) or 2Xday dosing(2-3 pumps X 2) all work effectively. Some like to split it up to help ease of application since you don't have to cover as much surface area. In the end it all works out though.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    either once a day dosing(5pumps) or 2Xday dosing(2-3 pumps X 2) all work effectively. Some like to split it up to help ease of application since you don't have to cover as much surface area. In the end it all works out though.
    I cant believe this is the first I heard of this. wow.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    I cant believe this is the first I heard of this. wow.
    Really depends, I typically like to dose twice as well...

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Yeah I dosed once a day and it was a bit of a PITA.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by trumac View Post
    1/2 dose 2x/day. I also do the same with EndoAmp.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

1/2 dose 2x/day. I also do the same with EndoAmp.
    I dose endoamp 1/2 pre and 1/2 post workout, but always used the topical once a day. I have the LV for my next PCT because I didn't care for covering myself in the topical and it took forever to dry. Maybe 1/2 dose would make it a little better.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

I'm not a rep, but I'd absolutely go with the transdermal. I never understood how the first generation LV helped the resveratrol (or prohormone) make it past the liver. I don't think it did, which is why Eric moved on to the new generation of LV. This is just my opinion.

However, if you DO use the LV, swish it around in your mouth for as long as you can. This will allow for some intramucosal absorption -- meaning it will get into your blood through your cheeks and gums and by pass the liver that way.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by greaser View Post
    I'm not a rep, but I'd absolutely go with the transdermal. I never understood how the first generation LV helped the resveratrol (or prohormone) make it past the liver. I don't think it did, which is why Eric moved on to the new generation of LV. This is just my opinion.

However, if you DO use the LV, swish it around in your mouth for as long as you can. This will allow for some intramucosal absorption -- meaning it will get into your blood through your cheeks and gums and by pass the liver that way.
    I seem to remember a rep suggesting holding it under your tongue for 30 seconds or so. Same basic idea I suppose. I don't recall if he ever tried it or just had the idea and was planning to try it at a later time.
  •