Turinabol LV Detailed Log Come Follow

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Im 28 years old and have been lifting serious for approximately 2 years.
Here are my stats of yesterday: Height 5' 10'', Weight 180, BF% probally hovering around 12%.

This is my first PH cycle and im pretty souped on it.
Here is my layout and please feel free to critique it, im looking for some constructive critcism here.

Supplements-
Turinabol dosed 30 ml in AM, and 30ml 8 hours later for 6 weeks.
Sci-Fit Kre Alklyn 2 capules prior to workout
Plasma Jet by Gaspari prior to workout
Gaspari Intra pro upon wakening and before bed
ZMA
Universal Torrent upon completeion of workout
Sci-Fit Glutamine 2 caps prior to workout 2 caps upon completion
Scivation Extend to sip intra workout

Support Supplements
2 Milk Thistle caps upon wakening, 2 caps mid day, 2 before bed
2 Hawthrone Berry caps- same as layout as milk thistle as far as dosing
2 Garlic caps same as above listed. Keppt the BP at bay
GNC Mega Man Sport Multi Vitamin
4-Flax seed oil caps thorughout the day
Toco-8 one scoop directly into mouth (Hair Support)

PCT
Androbolix
Fenugreek
Endo Amp
Toco-8
Sci-Fit Kre Alkyln
ZMA

I started my cycle today after prelo:tongue2:ading my support supplements for 1 week. This is going to be a detailed log including my workouts, Diet, and hopefully no side effects. Let me know what you guys think, and if I need to make any adjustments. My goal here is gain a few pounds of lean mass, while lowering my body fat by 3%. Im also training for a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournment so my cardio from training is gonna be high.
Thanks and Enjoy the ride.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Mostly everything looks good to go. PCT looks a little weak, especially with no SERM. Grab some Nolva, DAA is worthwhile addition and is very cheap.

PCT is just as important if not more than time on cycle. Remember your body is in a very vulnerable state post cycle, why risk your recovery and gains after all that hard work - don't skimp on PCT.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Thanks for the reply im def going to get some liquid Tamox as I can legally obtain it lol. Also what do you think about adding PP's Formestane to my post cycle. I was really curious about the results of formestane with pct. thanks for help ill be posting my workout, diet , mood, side effects everyday.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Use sustain alpha in your PCT instead. You will be happy you did.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Yea im deabting on wheather or not im going to add sustain alpha or get liquid Tamox. Im also considering adding Formestane LV to my PCT im just looking for some insight on that. Thanks for the reply

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Yea im deabting on wheather or not im going to add sustain alpha or get liquid Tamox. Im also considering adding Formestane LV to my PCT im just looking for some insight on that. Thanks for the reply
Liquid formestane has terrible bioavailability, so needs to be dosed high when used, should have gone the TD route. It converts to an active androgen - 4-hydroxytestosterone, thus not a good idea for pct because it can be suppressive to the HPTA.

Its still a good idea to use an AI towards the end of PCT, to prevent possible E2 rebound, but something like Triazole or Erase would be more suitable. Triazole has some very interesting ingredients, worth Googling if you get the time. It would get my vote out of the two.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Thanks Bashman im going to check it out tonight. Im gonna post my day 1 results, I have work tonight 7pm-7am sucks.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Day 1 results

TB LV Dosage- 30 ml at 5:30 am, then 30ml 8 hours later.

Strength- Placebo effect for today I was pumped up to hit the weights today.

Libdo-Strong as usual

Mood-Excited to get started

Diet

5:30 am- 1 scoop of Intra Pro into 10 oz of water
10 Capsules of Plasma jet, 30 ml of TB, 2 caps of glutamine, 2 caps of HB, 2 caps of Sci-fit Kre Alkyln, 2 caps of nasty Garlic, 2 flax seed caps, 1 scoop of TOCO-8

6:00am Workout sipping Scivation extend intra workout Full Body 1 day split for 1 more week.

7:30 am 3 scoops of Universal Torrent post workout, 2 glutamine Caps

7:45 am 1/2 cup of oats in water

11:00 am 4 egg whites, 4 oz grilled chicken, 2 tblspns of refried beans, 2 peices of whole wheat toast.

2:00 pm 8 oz of grilled chicken, 1 cup of spinach

5:00 pm Evolv Steak burrito

9:00 pm 2 scoops of intra protein mixed in water with all support supps.

Totals for today was 2301 Calories, 223 carbs, 38 g of fat, 249 g protein
WORKOUT

Jim Stopani Workout

3 sets of Flat Bench
3 sets of Bent Rows
3 sets of Squats
3 sets of Miltary press
3 sets of Tricep Pushdowns
3 sets of barbell curls
3 sets of seated calve raises

Awesome workout im in phase 1 of the workout its 12 weeks long, next week starts phase 2. check it out its called "Stop training like an idiot". At the end of the week ill post up stats. Thats an idea of the diet im going to run probally not that high in carbs though. Let me know what you think.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Do you maintain a decent workout with no pre carbs? Seems a bit odd to be getting in 223g carbs ED and all post workout.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
I didnt have time to get my morning oatmeal in today, I usually will bang out a bowl of oatmeal before my workout, except when I train cardio. Today was a high carb day for me, I try to stagger my carb days. I cut that in half on my moderate carb days. Help me adjust my diet, im trying to get lean help me out. what should my diet look like.

Thanks for the help

GraciexBJJ

Awards
I worked last night from 7am to 7pm so when I got home I took my zma and support sups followed by a 30mg dose of TB and went to sleep.

My workout tonight will consist of 2 hours braziian jiu jitsu which will be my cardio then straight work until 7am.

One thing I felt last night was my face felt hot, I'm not sure if it was my BP or not. I guess it's my body adjusting. I'm also pretty sore from my workout. I'm going to post up my numbers from my workout on Friday. I'm going to adjust my diet and lower my carbs down a bit, but be sure to take some in pre workout. Thanks for following

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Well today was a good day I got to rest a lot before I train jiu jitsu.
Tomorrow will be a little more exciting I'll log my whole workout so you can get an idea where I'm at.

Mood- motivated and clear headed

Sides- none to report today maybe HB caps nag Garlic kicked in for the BP

Libido- High like usual

Strength- I feel good not feeling weak or larthargic

I took my first dose of TB at 7am and I worm shot it so much better. I took all my support along with my zma. My second dose of TB was taken about 10 hours later.

7pm I'm going to take my 2 glutamine caps along with my support and creatine. I'll sip on scivation extend during my jiu jitsu class tonight, and follow it up with a protein shake and 2 more glutamine caps.

My diet consisted of the following breakdown

2097 cals, 38 g of fat, 130 g carbs, 279 g protein

I'm looking foward to hitting the weights hard tomorrow when I get out of work at 7am hopefully I'll have my second wind by then. I'm gonna eat a nice bowl of oats before I train. Any questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to pitch in.

Thanks guys n gals

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Well today was a good day I got to rest a lot before I train jiu jitsu.
Tomorrow will be a little more exciting I'll log my whole workout so you can get an idea where I'm at.

Mood- motivated and clear headed

Sides- none to report today maybe HB caps nag Garlic kicked in for the BP

Libido- High like usual

Strength- I feel good not feeling weak or larthargic

I took my first dose of TB at 7am and I worm shot it so much better. I took all my support along with my zma. My second dose of TB was taken about 10 hours later.

7pm I'm going to take my 2 glutamine caps along with my support and creatine. I'll sip on scivation extend during my jiu jitsu class tonight, and follow it up with a protein shake and 2 more glutamine caps.

My diet consisted of the following breakdown

2097 cals, 38 g of fat, 130 g carbs, 279 g protein

I'm looking foward to hitting the weights hard tomorrow when I get out of work at 7am hopefully I'll have my second wind by then. I'm gonna eat a nice bowl of oats before I train. Any questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to pitch in.

Thanks guys n gals
I would up the calories if you are looking for a recomp. Too low and you won't be gaining much mass at all. Up the the "good" fats - eggs, walnuts, almonds, salmon etc...

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Your the man Bashman thanks for the tips ill take the calories up to 2500 and try to shoot for 70 g of clean fats keeping the carbs about where they are. ill incorparate more the foods you listed above for my fats. Im going to weigh in on Friday. Im just finishing my shift at work its about 6:20 am an im preparing to smash the weights for 7am then its off to bed. Ill detail my whole workout today along with my diet.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Your the man Bashman thanks for the tips ill take the calories up to 2500 and try to shoot for 70 g of clean fats keeping the carbs about where they are. ill incorparate more the foods you listed above for my fats. Im going to weigh in on Friday. Im just finishing my shift at work its about 6:20 am an im preparing to smash the weights for 7am then its off to bed. Ill detail my whole workout today along with my diet.
A good idea might be to carb cycle and increase your fats on low carb days and vise versa. I just think that with the gym + jiu jitsu training, you're going to be burning up and lot of calories so you don't need to go so low.

Ultimately you know best how your body reacts so go with the flow and reassess your progress every week. Have you considered bulk 11-oxo? Relatively cheap and I think it would work really with the Turinabol to lean you up and is not suppressive and moderate doses. You could even do a 21 day bridge into PCT.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
I'm going to look into the 11oxo and will start cycling my carbs an fat, I'm doing pretty well today as far as the diet, I'm just destroyed from work and not gettin a lot of sleep. Tonight I'll layout my workout and diet from today. Thanks for ur advice I appreciate your help.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
DAY 3

Mood- Extremley tired but in a good mood like usual. I was up well over 24 hours but still got my training in. Having a wife and baby is no easy task lol.

Libido- So So I think im just tired

Sides- About 30 mins after first dose today I felt my blood pressure shoot up, my face got hot and was pretty red for about 20 mins than all went back to normal. Curious to knopw if thats safe and normal while I take this. Im taking enough Garlic to kill the cast of Twilight and also Hawthrone berry Complex. I guess Ill wait to hear from you guys about this. Im debating if the Plasma Jet could be helping my blood pressure rise as well with the combination of Tbol

Strength- was pretty much normal today

Pump- Pretty good pump going today I think Plasma JEt may have something to do with that besides the TB.

DIET
6am -1 cup of oats and 1 banana, 2- creatine caps, 2-Glutamine caps and all support supps.
7am- Workout- Scivation extend sipping intra workout
8am- 3 scoops of Universal Torrent, 2- glutamine caps
11-am 2 peices of Ezekiel toast, 1 whole egg 4 egg whites, 6 slices of deli turkey
BED
4pm- 2 scoops of Gaspari Intra Pro mixed with water
5pm- 8oz of Chicken breast, 12 Asparagus spears, 1/2 Avacado
8pm- Greek yogurt and 32 almonds- Dose 30ml TB and all support supps
9pm- Gaspari Intra pro

I def didnt get enough food in today i got the calories, but not good enough.
Well im not happy with my carb intake today heres my numbers

Caloires 2401, Fat 93g , Sodium 2472 mg, Fiber 35G, Protein 243 G

Workout

I was so beat up when it came to workout today but im glad I got it in. I felt a lil bit weak and sore from rolling at jiu jitsu but oh well lol.

Bench Press- Wrm up 135x15 185x12 205x8 215x3
Squats- 135x12 185x10 225x6 really cant afford to bulk up the legs to much for BJJ
Dumbell Rows- 60x12 65x12 75x8 80x4
Millitary Press- 50x12 60x10 60x10 60x8 will go up in time healed up rotator cuff
Single Pully Tricep Pushdown- 60x12 70x10 70x6
Barbell Curl- Strict 75x10 75x10 85x6
Seated Calve Raise- 2 plates- 3 sets of 25 reps

So far im enjoying the workout I need to adjust the weights accordingly now. Even though I felt tired I was still able to push the weight up today. Friday will be a fresh day for me Ill be well rested before my workout. Ill weigh in on friday. Tomorrow is going to be a brutal cardio workout including mountain Climbers, Planks, bear crawls, sprints, and a nice abdominal workout.

My tournement is June 18 so im hoping to be in the best shape of my life by then. I right around 180 I think when I started so hopefully I can gain some lean mass and just shred for the tourne.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Sorry guys I left my carb intake out yesterday it was 229 g. I would like to keep that lower and keep my fats a lil higher. You think this will help to lean out more while adding lean muscle.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Day 4

I woke up today at 5:30 AM had my 1 scoop of intra pro and my supps and headed to the gym for my cardio.

Mood- Felt great today I actaully wound up just walking on a incline at 3.5 mph for 30 mins. Then had a field day on my abs.

Strength- I felt like I wanted to run around the gym with a 45 pound in my mouth lol I felt re-charged.

Libido- High

Sides- No problems at all taoday with my BP I Think im going to take my supposrt supps about 30 mins before the TBLV. I also think im going to up the dose after week 1 to
75mg see how i feel at that dose.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day and the final day of phase 1 of the workout. As of Monday I will begin Phase 2 which looks to be pretty good will be moving to a two day split for 3 weeks.

My diet was ok today here were my numbers from today.

Calories 2265, Fat 52 g, Carbs 205 g, protein 225 g

Im going to post my first weigh in tomorrow along with my workout which im going to push to the max tomorrow.

Please give me some feed back on what you guys think of the log so far, if you want me to add any other info.

Btw, Ive decided im going to use PP Test Recov Stack let me know what you guys think of that or if I should just get Liq Tamox. I have the TRS just wasnt sure (minus Sustain Alpha which im ordering) if it was enough, I just nixed out the Androbolix which is crap from what I read.

Thanks again

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please give me some feed back on what you guys think of the log so far, if you want me to add any other info.

Btw, Ive decided im going to use PP Test Recov Stack let me know what you guys think of that or if I should just get Liq Tamox. I have the TRS just wasnt sure (minus Sustain Alpha which im ordering) if it was enough, I just nixed out the Androbolix which is crap from what I read.

Thanks again
Log is perfect so far!

I would like to see the use of the TRS, but I am a rep :yup:

GraciexBJJ

Awards
DAY 4 So FAR....

Weighed in 183 which means im up 3 pounds already which is a probally due to caloire increase.

Mood- Ready to give it my all today

Libido- Only thinking about the gym right now

Strength- was definitley up today went up quite a bit in weight.

Sides- None to report as of today.

Workout

Bench Press- Wrm up 135x15, 185x10 (felt light), 215x7, 225x4, 245x2

Bent Rows- 135x12, 145x10, 155x6 burnt out on the 145x10 lol

Squats- Legs were a lil sore still Wrm up 135x15, 185x10, 205x10, 225x8

Shoulder press w/bar- 125x12, 135x10, 145x8

Tricep Pushdown- 70x15, 80x10, 80x8

Barbell Curl- 75x12 85x10 85x8

No Calves today becuase there still too sore.

I begin phase 2 of the Jim Stopani Workout on Monday which goes to a two day split.

Ill check back in later and put up my diet numbers for the day, and let you know if I experience any sides as far as my Blood pressure goes.

Any questions,concerns, or crticisms please let it fly im open to all suggestions.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Just a quick update I dropped the Garlic Caps from my Support supps and added celery seed extract. I just couldnt handle the nasty garlic breath. Catch up with everyone later.

GraciexBJJ

Awards
Sorry I didnt get in my calorie count yesterday was super busy than trained BJJ for 3 hours and worked from 11pm 7am. Nothing to report for today I feel any sides I was having sue to my blood pressure have subsided from the Hawthrone Berry Complex and Celery seed capps.

Just got done running 2 quick miles im gonna rest all day today and tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my daughters first birthday so im super pumped on that. Greates thing in the world. Have to behave around the food tomorrow.

I start Phase 2 on Monday and ill be fully rested being I only have two days of work next week. Being in Law Enforcement def has its beneifits lol.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Congrats for your daughters 1st B-day tomorrow. Be sure to kill it in the gym next week.

curls

curls

Awards
Log is perfect so far!

I would like to see the use of the TRS, but I am a rep :yup:
Just FYI if you are still up in the air for pct
I ran turinabol with dermacrine and the trs pct worked great

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17