Please help if you can

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Please help if you can

Whats up everyone! I am new to this site, but have been addicted to fitness for almost six years. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any information on where I can find certain products by a company called "Primordial Performance". The product I am looking for is called 1-T. Obviously, I have search their website with no luck. Several months ago they quit selling the muscle building creams and have now come out with some new products in pill form. The crazy thing is for pretty much one cycle you will pay almost one thousand dollars. Kind of crazy prices when most of know there are products out there with great results for a lot cheaper. Anyhow, I have used 1-T before and enjoyed the results. Again, if anyone can shed some light on where I can find this product I would appreciate.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Go to Primordial's website, become a registered user so you can interact on their forum, and go to the For Sale section. Someone there might have the 1-T Topical for sale. There is also a for sale section here at anabolicminds.

You can try E-Bay as well. Just gotta search. The topical, unfortunately, is hard to find nowadays.
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Go to Primordial's website, become a registered user so you can interact on their forum, and go to the For Sale section. Someone there might have the 1-T Topical for sale. There is also a for sale section here at anabolicminds.

You can try E-Bay as well. Just gotta search. The topical, unfortunately, is hard to find nowadays.
    This is your best shot. Even if we knew of stores that carried it, we couldn't link you on AM.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Devionte View Post
    Whats up everyone! I am new to this site, but have been addicted to fitness for almost six years. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any information on where I can find certain products by a company called "Primordial Performance". The product I am looking for is called 1-T. Obviously, I have search their website with no luck. Several months ago they quit selling the muscle building creams and have now come out with some new products in pill form. The crazy thing is for pretty much one cycle you will pay almost one thousand dollars. Kind of crazy prices when most of know there are products out there with great results for a lot cheaper. Anyhow, I have used 1-T before and enjoyed the results. Again, if anyone can shed some light on where I can find this product I would appreciate.
    WTF? No. Not even close. My cycle is going to cost me roughly 300 bucks. That includes the AndroMass and full PCT products (TRS and TCF-1).
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

obvious troll
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    obvious troll
    How am I a troll? Just straightening out the facts.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    How am I a troll? Just straightening out the facts.
    Not you pal! I think OP is a troll just bashing the androseries.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    Not you pal! I think OP is a troll just bashing the androseries.
    He preordered during the brick of gold sale, which apparently came with a collectible all gold bottle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    He preordered during the brick of gold sale, which apparently came with a collectible all gold bottle.
    ah, my apologies OP. I now have pie on my face.
  •