TRS how to run it properly?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I know it has been talked about but a quick look around and I didnt really find what I was looking for.

But when was everyone taking everything? i.e. morn, pre workout and what doses did you find worked best?
I also have TCF-1 and some other goodies for pct.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Run everything like it says on the packages. For sustain, I take it when I wake up in the morning and then 12 hours after that I take a second dose. The Tcf-1 I does the 10ml in the morning with the sustain. Some people do 12 days on then 12 days off but I like to run it 24 days on without the break. Toco just one scoop a day, I usually throw it into a protein shake post workout.

Endo Amp I have not taken so maybe somebody else can chime in on that.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run everything like it says on the packages. For sustain, I take it when I wake up in the morning and then 12 hours after that I take a second dose. The Tcf-1 I does the 10ml in the morning with the sustain. Some people do 12 days on then 12 days off but I like to run it 24 days on without the break. Toco just one scoop a day, I usually throw it into a protein shake post workout.

Endo Amp I have not taken so maybe somebody else can chime in on that.
Bow hunter is spot on. EndoAmp has alot of back and forth as to when to take it, i personally take it preworkout, but many do it postworkout. Use it in the AM on days off.

Others like to take half in the AM, half post workout.

Alot of room to play around with what you like.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I myself go with 1/2 upon waking and 1/2 pre-WO.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
awesome, thanks for the responses guys!
I am actually looking forward to my pct for once!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
even though ive never used the trs since im on trt if i were to use it and this is my opinion id start the endoamp later in pct or an even better option would be to buy an extra tub and run endoamp thru pct and beyond for another tub worth

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even though ive never used the trs since im on trt if i were to use it and this is my opinion id start the endoamp later in pct or an even better option would be to buy an extra tub and run endoamp thru pct and beyond for another tub worth
Endoamp is pretty much good stuff all the time. I use to make trauma trade me it all the time. :D

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Endoamp is pretty much good stuff all the time. I use to make trauma trade me it all the time. :D
i agree its a great product. but in the sense of "cort control" coming off cycle id either wait and start later in pct or like i said grab 2 tubs and run them out