andro series question

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
andro series question / Low test

I had some bloodwork done as I ordered androhard and androlean and wanted to have a baseline.

Turns out I have low test numbers came back at 217. My question is should I not run the stack until I get my test in control or does it not matter and wont hurt this stack

Cheers

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Depends, have you ever seen your Test levels before? Is this your normal level or have you run a cycle recently?

What was your last cycle?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Depends, have you ever seen your Test levels before? Is this your normal level or have you run a cycle recently?

What was your last cycle?
Last Cycle was Epi around 6months ago. No this is the first time I have seen my test levels.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you feel? Like you have low test? You should get free test and E2 done as well, those will be much more useful indicators.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I dropped off the results to my doctor today , See what he has t osay

So should I not start my andro stack when it arrives because of this?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talk to your doctor first, but you may have low levels anyway. Do you feel any different, tired. low sex drive etc..

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Talk to your doctor first, but you may have low levels anyway. Do you feel any different, tired. low sex drive etc..
Yes to tired and lower sex drive. Also find myself not as aggressive at work and more of a who cares attitude

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes to tired and lower sex drive. Also find myself not as aggressive at work and more of a who cares attitude
I'd definitely talk to your doc and weigh out your options before using the AndroSeries.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Ok my doctor called me back and because my test is so low for my age he is going to refer me to a urologist.

Any advice on how to get the urologist to treat it and not ignore it. not saying the one I am going to will ignore it , I havent even met them yet : ) but have read some stories where urologist dont seem to be on the ball and up to date with the times for this type of issue