Andro lean and Mdrol Pulse?

kyoryoko

Awards
I was thinking about running an Mdrol pulse to keep my strength up (or increase) on my cut.
Yea I know it's crazy but I'm sitting at 11% and it's getting kinda sad at the gym...
Anyhow I would be dosing mdrol 10mgs about 1hr b4 workout 3-4 times a week. On off days I was thinking about taking an AI in the morning and at night. Also, plan on taking an AI b4 bed on "on" days.

Then for PCT I would use the TRS, DAA, and Clomi.
I'd run the mdrol for 4 weeks along the androlean.
I know androhard has more AI properties but I figure the accelerated hair loss with Mdrol is already enough...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am confused what you are looking to run. Are you alternating Androlean?
Im reading this as:

Androlean/Mdrol/Androlean/Mdrol/Androlean/Mdrol/Androlean/Mdrol/ etc...

If this is what you are looking to do, I personally don't recommend it. The Androlean is meant to be run continuously.

kyoryoko

Awards
Sorry, I was gonna run Androlean full on at 6 caps everyday, then pulse the Mdrol at 10mgs when I workout for strength.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh I see....
Well I certainy can't see anything wrong with it and there are those who have used sd in a cut. Personally I always think of it as a bulker and would instead turn to something like turinabol-lv (or other hdrol) or epi. If you log this I'd be interested in following...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly for your goals I would drop the mdrol and run an AndroLean AndroHard cycle.

kyoryoko

Awards
Hmm, so it'd be better to take androlean/hard?

Hmm, I have 2 bottles of Mdrol...

hmm, I've run Hdrol 6 weeks stand alone with a clomi PCT. It was the best strength gains I've ever had.

It'd be my first Mdrol cycle though... I've read Unreal's guides and Dr. D's and am pretty sure cutting on Mdrol with is doable. Perhaps not the best idea because of the muscle gaining potential being negated by the cut.

What to do, what to do?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thing is your goals are to lose fat and gain strength, you can accomplish this with any steroid really, but AndroLean is specifically made for fat loss while maintaining LBM, and AndroHard is specifically targeted for decent gains in LBM and good gains in strength. Will SD work, sure will...