AndroLean & Halo?

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Anyone see any problems running AndroLean with a Halodrol clone @ 50mg for 2 weeks and then 75mg for two weeks?

What would a proper PCT for this be?

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Anything to take during to keep the boys full? Or will this stack do that itself?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For four weeks you will probably be fine, Neither is known to be very supressive, even when stretched out to 6 weeks. If you want to be over cautious, you could always do a bottle of sustain alpha with it for 5 on 2 off. But you should be good.

If you log this, let me know, I would love to follow it.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking ill probably carry the Lean 5 weeks, possibly 6.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im thinking ill probably carry the Lean 5 weeks, possibly 6.
I would stand with my previous assessment, but consider taking the extra step and low dosing a serm if you would like to take extra caution. Both products were designed with 6 week cycle lengths being handled by the TRS + TCF-1

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Would PhytoTest be a good supp to use during last week or two of AndroLean (following the Halo) and into PCT?

S.K

Awards
Would PhytoTest be a good supp to use during last week or two of AndroLean (following the Halo) and into PCT?
Put that into your PCT :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually it is a wonderful addition to PCT, I use it as well great stuff!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking this thread was going to be about AndroLean and Halotestin. That brought a smile to my face. Amazing for cutting probably.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking this thread was going to be about AndroLean and Halotestin. That brought a smile to my face. Amazing for cutting probably.
Phew, that would be something, I would be very cautious with dosing though.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Phew, that would be something, I would be very cautious with dosing though.
6 caps of AL a day, 10mg Pre and 10mg Post HT would be nice

or maybe even 20mg Pre, 10mg Post ;)

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
Thinking of running AL with 50mg/day of some Protomax I've had collecting dust.

Carl Hungus

Carl Hungus

Awards
I was planning on using TRS as PCT after this....that sound alright? (just a 4 week cycle with both).

Gavin9

Awards
Looks like a great stack for leaning out. Good luck man.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
How should the 50mg of halodrol be taken? Dosed twice/day at 25mg or is a single 50mg dose at the same time every day better?

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Split the doses.
What about when bumping up to 75mg? One dose at 50mg and one at 25? Is there a time of day that the 50mg dose would be better to take to keep the hormones better balanced?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about when bumping up to 75mg? One dose at 50mg and one at 25? Is there a time of day that the 50mg dose would be better to take to keep the hormones better balanced?
If you're going to have a bigger dose, I'd use it before training.