IS androlean good for more than cutting???

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well I am not thrilled over the pricing of the new line, but if they work I will pay it. At only 91mg a week in Androlean, will that do any more than aid in cutting? I mean I was getting 100mg of cyp a wek from my doc and did not really see much results. I do want to shed some weight but muscle mass is important too. I guess really I am just a cheap sob and want to know if I can get good results on the cheapest product or do I need to bite the bullet and spend some $$$$.
Just a little info on me. 5'11 240 lbs, bf is towards upper teens probably. I have dropped about 16 lbs so far this year by doing 3 30min cardio sesions a week after lifting. I have used a lot of juice in the past, have not used anything illegal substances in past 6 years, but 2 years ago I did use 100mg of cyp a week from my Dr, for about 5 months.
As far as my goals I am just wanting to be in good shape, not trying to be a bodybuilder anymore, but want to be strong. I lift 4-5 times a week, lots of deadlifts, clean and jerks, and other compound movements. SO let me know what you think as far as which direction to go in

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, the 91 mg is the testosterone equivalent, but that is not its only activity.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in effects maybe? with all the sides: water retention, bloat etc..?
well, i'm thinking that it also has 7-oxo/7-keto type effects, which aren't measurable on a "mg of testosterone" scale

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, i'm thinking that it also has 7-oxo/7-keto type effects, which aren't measurable on a "mg of testosterone" scale
Androlean

Raises active thyroid levels (T3) safely
Increases thermogenesis through increased fat oxidation

I need see some logs ASAP is hard drop some HEAVY $$$ :(

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Technically, we don't know yet if Androlean is even good for cutting....no one (as far as we know) has ever used it...

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Androlean

Raises active thyroid levels (T3) safely
Increases thermogenesis through increased fat oxidation

I need see some logs ASAP is hard drop some HEAVY $$$ :(
Well would it be a benefit to someone that is on thyroid meds then> My thyroid is done and I have been on meds for it for 3 years

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andro LEAN is designed for cutting while helping to retain LBM, you shouldn't expect anabolism, andro HARD would be more effective in that regard.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
andro LEAN is designed for cutting while helping to retain LBM, you shouldn't expect anabolism, andro HARD would be more effective in that regard.
Best to stack both then ?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well would the anabolism of the andro hard be great enough at recommended dosage for someone weighing 240, or would I need to up the dosage? If I need to up it I would come out best just buying andro mass

John.R

Awards
these Andro products seem real expensive.. if im looking to add weight and get cut at the same time (if that makes any sense) do you think Andro Hard+Lean makes sense?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well would the anabolism of the andro hard be great enough at recommended dosage for someone weighing 240, or would I need to up the dosage? If I need to up it I would come out best just buying andro mass
The recommended dose is going to be plenty strong, however if you are looking for the most in anabolic growth I say a dialed in diet along with andro MASS would work great. Stacked with andro HARD would be all together something else. <in a good way

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
these Andro products seem real expensive.. if im looking to add weight and get cut at the same time (if that makes any sense) do you think Andro Hard+Lean makes sense?
Add weight and get cut, that would be more up to your diet. I can add weight and get cut on any hormone pretty much. If you are looking for lean dry gains then andro HARD is your best bet.

John.R

Awards
see my problem is my metabolism is very fast. I am sitting at roughly 150 now.. would like to be 180,.. is the "hard" product mainly give you energy to go "hard" at the gym?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need andro MASS for your goals, and no it is going to do more than that it will parlay strength gains with some anabolic effects. But to put on the weight you are after, you are going to have to eat big and go with andro MASS.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
see my problem is my metabolism is very fast. I am sitting at roughly 150 now.. would like to be 180,.. is the "hard" product mainly give you energy to go "hard" at the gym?
u need to get your diet in check bro ..before you touch any of these ph's/ds

work on it with heavy diet for couple of months ..then think of a cycle

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, AndroLean would be good for cutting OR recomp.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, AndroLean would be good for cutting OR recomp.
Ya I mean ultimately it's your diet that is going to determine this. Someone with as high BF% will certainly be able to add LBM even on a strict cut. Those looking to increase cals and stave off fat will also have a good experience with AndroLean.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wat type of diets are u guys going for during AL? Low fat? Low carbs? Below maintenance cals? low carbs to mod fats and high prot? As for me im looking to get a little more lean. lower abs dont want to come out so thats basically my main goal and total body lean. My diet would probably be one high carb refeed day per week with the rest of the week at 50g of carbs with about 70-100g of fats and high protein with around 2200 cals.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wat type of diets are u guys going for during AL? Low fat? Low carbs? Below maintenance cals? low carbs to mod fats and high prot? As for me im looking to get a little more lean. lower abs dont want to come out so thats basically my main goal and total body lean. My diet would probably be one high carb refeed day per week with the rest of the week at 50g of carbs with about 70-100g of fats and high protein with around 2200 cals.
If you are looking at trying to hit keto conditions, make sure you are not getting too much in terms of protein. Keep protein between 1g-1.4g protein per lb of lean body weight (not total weight), and let the fat do the rest of the calories for you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking at trying to hit keto conditions, make sure you are not getting too much in terms of protein. Keep protein between 1g-1.4g protein per lb of lean body weight (not total weight), and let the fat do the rest of the calories for you.
Yea thats what im trying to do. My protein intake on ave is 280-290g. How do i figure out my lean body weight from my total weight? Also 280 is around 1.6g per body weight. So i should bring that down a little and keep carbs very low as well with healthy fats around 70-100g?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea thats what im trying to do. My protein intake on ave is 280-290g. How do i figure out my lean body weight from my total weight? Also 280 is around 1.6g per body weight. So i should bring that down a little and keep carbs very low as well with healthy fats around 70-100g?
Say you are 10% fat, and you weight 200lbs, you would take away that 10%, and use 180lbs as your lean body weight for calculation purposes. If you are hitting 1.6 of BODYweight, you might want to lower it a bit and up the fats.

Fat consumption strictly is based on your required calories, and filling in that void after your carbs and protein target are reached.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
I don't mind spending money on quality products I just want to know what others experiences are first before dropping the cash. On the other hand if given a free sample I would glad to run a daily thread of my experiences on AndroLean or AndroHard.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
If any of the P R I M O R D I A L P E R F O R M A N C E reps see this post please let us know if you recommend liver support with your new Andro series

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If any of the P R I M O R D I A L P E R F O R M A N C E reps see this post please let us know if you recommend liver support with your new Andro series
No we do not, they are non-methylated and easy on the liver

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't mind spending money on quality products I just want to know what others experiences are first before dropping the cash. On the other hand if given a free sample I would glad to run a daily thread of my experiences on AndroLean or AndroHard.
Sorry we don not have samples to offer, but if you are interested PM me.

RichieRichNY1

Awards
Just wondering if stacking Triazole or Erase (some type of AI) with Androlean would be beneficial?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Say you are 10% fat, and you weight 200lbs, you would take away that 10%, and use 180lbs as your lean body weight for calculation purposes. If you are hitting 1.6 of BODYweight, you might want to lower it a bit and up the fats.

Fat consumption strictly is based on your required calories, and filling in that void after your carbs and protein target are reached.
Thanx for the knowledge. I didn't know that. Good to know...
Its hard to have atleast 2000 cals on a low fat and carb diet..So im will stay in the low fats to maintain atleast 2000 cals. Dont want to lose to much muscle

PhoenixGamer

Awards
How do I figure out how much of my body is lean weight?

Nevermind. I read the post where you explain it. Thanks.

jdrannin1

Awards
Just wondering if stacking Triazole or Erase (some type of AI) with Androlean would be beneficial?
I'm stacking TCF-1, d-glucarate and Androlean right now. I always use a natty test booster when I cut. I can only see it helping personally.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stacking TCF-1, d-glucarate and Androlean right now. I always use a natty test booster when I cut. I can only see it helping personally.
On a natural cut, yes, but the effect of TCF-1 will most likely be overshadowed by the Test conversion provided by Lean. I would save the TCF-1 for PCT.

kyoryoko

Awards
What would your diet look like for someone with a pretty slow metabolism for someone looking for more recomp than a straight of anything?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on AL for a full week now and today starts my second and i have to admit i dont feel or see any difference. Body temp doesnt even feel warmer. Idk so far im disappointed but its only the second week now lets see

ctAL

Awards
Been on AL for a full week now and today starts my second and i have to admit i dont feel or see any difference. Body temp doesnt even feel warmer. Idk so far im disappointed but its only the second week now lets see
you just runnin AL solo........hmmm prolly need that AH with it

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats dosing schedule look like? Seems most are noticing very strong thermogenic properties.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im taking Creatine Nitrate, Beta alanine, Green tea, CLA, and caffeine with AL

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats dosing schedule look like? Seems most are noticing very strong thermogenic properties.
I wake up at 3:45am and my first dose is at 7am (3caps) and the other is at 1pm(3caps) which is 1hour before workout. I mean i sweat normally bcause i take little rest and keep my heart rate up. But im not noticing anything out the ordinary. I know my body very well and know when something is working effectively. For instance when i take my first dose my body doesnt feel hot. So i wont compare to being in the gym bcause i am working out and heart rate is higher.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of the old AH might start taking it with it next week.