Questions on PPs TRS

musclefreak55

Awards
i was just wondering when is the best time to take Toco-8 and EndoAmp Max. I have also heard some different places to apply sustain alpha. so if you guys could let me know what worked for you guys that would be great.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was just wondering when is the best time to take Toco-8 and EndoAmp Max. I have also heard some different places to apply sustain alpha. so if you guys could let me know what worked for you guys that would be great.

You can take Toco-8 or EndoAmp at any time of the day, it really doesnt matter. If you take EndoAmp towards bed time you may notice you will sleep better and or harder. I take both of them in the morning with the rest of my supps.

I would apply the Sustain Alpha to the tops of your shoulders/upperback, upper chest.. I know some people that have applied a small amount to there area down below and that has worked as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toco-8
Dose - one level scoop first thing (with or without food)

EndoAmp Max
Option A
Dose - 1 scoop immediately post-training
Option B
Dose 1 - 1/2 a scoop ~40 min pre-training
Dose 2 - 1/2 a scoop immediately post-training
Option C (I personally use this option)
Dose 1 - 1/2 a scoop first thing
Dose 2 - 1/2 a scoop immediately post-training
Option D
Dose 1 - 1/2 a scoop immediately post-training
Dose 2 - 1/2 a scoop pre-bed

Sustain Alpha
I actually applied Sustain Alpha all over - the dosage was enough to cover my entire body. However, the image below indicates the best place to apply it (and yes, ~2 pumps on the scrotum works well for males re libido).

~Rosie~

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
how would the TRS plus Testopro look as a natty stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Not awesome?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is it redundant at all?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

musclefreak55

Awards
can you use the trs stack just for supplmetation purposes or is it strickly designed for pct

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
what is the best length to run TRS as a natty stack, not PCT?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the best length to run TRS as a natty stack, not PCT?
8-12 weeks is a good length of time and generally accepted for natural Testosterone boosting stacks.

However, do note that you can get away with using all the products in the Testosterone Recovery Stack for quite a long time, almost as staples if you follow the dosing/timing instructions. EndoAmp Max and Toco-8 can definitely be used indefinitely. If you follow the five days on/two days off for Sustain Alpha, you can get away with using it for longer (although I do recommend 1-2 weeks break every now and then).

~Rosie~

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So one will need 2 bottles of the liquavade to hit the 8 week mark correct?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So one will need 2 bottles of the liquavade to hit the 8 week mark correct?
That depends whether you plan on dosing Sustain Alpha one or two times a day.

If you're only going to dose once daily, then one bottle will last 10 weeks(at five days on/two days off), so you would only need the one bottle.

If you're going to dose twice daily (at five days on/two days off), one bottle will last five weeks, so you would need a second bottle to run it for longer, yes.

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
endoamp is taken everyday right

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Does anyone else feel like its a hassle to try and get the scoops out of the endoamp and toco-8? I mean couldnt these be put in pill form....?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes; I personally take 1/2 serving in the morning and 1/2 serving pre-training. I do, however, take a 4 week break every 8-12 weeks.
OK thanx buddy..Im taking mine post.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone else feel like its a hassle to try and get the scoops out of the endoamp and toco-8? I mean couldnt these be put in pill form....?
Yes, it is an annoyance, and I hope Eric decides at some point to do this. Until then I take out the scoop and place it in a ziploc bag that way I don't have to cram it back in and dig it back out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is an annoyance, and I hope Eric decides at some point to do this. Until then I take out the scoop and place it in a ziploc bag that way I don't have to cram it back in and dig it back out.
Same - I just put the scoop on top of the container.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What do you guys think of taking EndoAMP during your workout? The reason I ask is I was debating putting the scoop in with my BCAAS I drink during my wkout.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think of taking EndoAMP during your workout? The reason I ask is I was debating putting the scoop in with my BCAAS I drink during my wkout.....
You could, but it would be better pre or post, IMO.

~Rosie~

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
K thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you drink a post workout shake? I just throw it in there and slam it post workout myself.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Currently running my third week of phytoserm 347 and second week of trs. Very nice post pct stack. The topical liquivade imo is better then the oral(yup I am actually saying I do not like the oral...who'd a ever thought). Nice improvement in size and density of the boys, and just seems to improve my overalll mood.

Toco 8 is imo a "cannot see what it does but I KNOW its working"kinda supp. I take it first thing in the morning.

Endoamp dosing for me depends on what I want outta it. The alpha gpc dose is high enough(unlike some companies who out a measely 125 mg in there shtuff) to where it gives you a nice little boost in the mind muscle connection and hgh levels taken on empty stomach preworkout. Or bc of the ps in the endo amp (again they use the amount that needs to be in the supplment to make it even worth taking...lol crazy idea :) using it post workout or after some sort of stressful cortisol inducing event.

A lil extra test boostef, preferably one to boost agression is the only thing I would say one might wanna add to it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya TCF-1 (DAA) is a great addition to the TRS