Primordial's interview on SHR: Oral Hormone Delivery And Bioavailability

1. Primordial's interview on SHR: Oral Hormone Delivery And Bioavailability

In anticipation of our new "AndroSeries" release, Eric has completed an in-depth interview on SuperHuman Radio in regard to oral hormone delievery and bioavailability. You guys are REALLY going to enjoy this:

# 631 - Oral Hormone Delivery And Bioavailability - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

Exctited about the "AndroSeries" yet?

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    In anticipation of our new "AndroSeries" release, Eric has completed an in-depth interview on SuperHuman Radio in regard to oral hormone delievery and bioavailability. You guys are REALLY going to enjoy this:

# 631 - Oral Hormone Delivery And Bioavailability - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

Exctited about the "AndroSeries" yet?

-John
    Definitely interesting.

Definitely interested.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. I'm heartbroken ... Due to the possible interaction with meds (ie enhancing their bioavailability). Any chance there will be a LV only version ?
    •   

4. I'm not sure yet, but dosing your meds at a different time should be fine.

5. That was quite an education. If Eric is not actually a very smart man then he did a stellar job of fooling me... I am sure he does a fine job of surrounding himself with some very bright folks as well.

I feel a bit smarter already.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I'm not sure yet, but dosing your meds at a different time should be fine.
    Didn't Eric mention that there is a 12 hour window for some effect after drinking gratefruit juice.

Could there be a build up after taking the andro series pills like there is with drinking gratefruit juice a week before you start your cycle ?

I am sure it will all be answered in the write up. Just something to think about if you are on other meds.

7. Good question, not sure, but I suspect there will be an answer for this.

8. learned alot listening to him ... good stuff.

9. the only thing I didn't like about the interview is that it made me even more anxiuos for the Androseries to be available.

10. Is there a Q&A page or dialogue to be found from this interview other than the cast? The internet at this wretched place is a bit to strict on bandwidth and content...

11. Good show. I think sales of grapefruit juice will be going up. I know I just bought some(although I don't like the sugar of course) I'm interested to see how this new supplement works.

12. you ever consider selling delivery system as a stand alone supplement?

13. Well maybe someday, really we are quite excited with our current project.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Onnoc View Post
    Is there a Q&A page or dialogue to be found from this interview other than the cast? The internet at this wretched place is a bit to strict on bandwidth and content...
    Don't think so. SHR is a long listen, I agree.

This sounds interesting; haven't listened to the interview yet but sounds like they covered CYP3A4 quite well

15. It's an interesting interview, the write-ups are only days away in which Eric will be going into further explanation, I can't wait!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oral bioavailability
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 07:57 AM
  2. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 04:15 PM
  3. Adrenosterone oral bioavailability?
    By LiveNDie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 07:22 PM
  4. Oral bioavailability of Exemestane