Switching from Lean Xtreme to Endo Amp

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I have excess cortisol production (extremely stressful work and life) because Lean Xtreme literally transforms my body. I can diet like a champ but without it, I do not get nearly as peeled.

I have been on Lean Xtreme (love it) for 4 months and need to get off of it and will replace with Endo Amp (just received!).

The Endo Amp dosing says one scoop per day. Will this suffice? Again, I am 1) getting off a product that was extremely effective for me (Lean Xtreme) and do not want a rebound 2) I am stressed to the gills 3) obviously have either stress-induced or naturally elevated endogenous cort levels.

Once scoop per day seems like an odd regimen because the half life of Endo Amp cant be more than a few hours!

Help?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know I have excess cortisol production (extremely stressful work and life) because Lean Xtreme literally transforms my body. I can diet like a champ but without it, I do not get nearly as peeled.

I have been on Lean Xtreme (love it) for 4 months and need to get off of it and will replace with Endo Amp (just received!).

The Endo Amp dosing says one scoop per day. Will this suffice? Again, I am 1) getting off a product that was extremely effective for me (Lean Xtreme) and do not want a rebound 2) I am stressed to the gills 3) obviously have either stress-induced or naturally elevated endogenous cort levels.

Once scoop per day seems like an odd regimen because the half life of Endo Amp cant be more than a few hours!

Help?
I think it will be fine. I might be wrong on this but I think its released as needed when cort levels become elevated

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Help?
If your taking the recommended dosage of LX then replacing with 1scoop of EndoAmp should be fine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The Endo Amp dosing says one scoop per day. Will this suffice?
Again, I am 1) getting off a product that was extremely effective for me (Lean Xtreme) and do not want a rebound 2) I am stressed to the gills 3) obviously have either stress-induced or naturally elevated endogenous cort levels.

Help?
First, Cortisol controllers like Lean Xtreme should not be used ALL the time - regardless of how high you think your cortisol is - so four months without a break could possibly be pushing it.

Next, yes, ONE scoop a day of EndoAmp Max is sufficient to cover your daily needs. You can split your dose up like I do and have 1.1 grams (i.e. half a scoop) first thing and the other half immediately post-training - both times when cortisol elevation are at their highest.

Re stress, it's more than likely that you're doing this to yourself with factors in your life, and you need to learn stress management - of which there are many methods for doing this.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
EndoAmp is great stuff and I loved using it post w/o, pre just totally kills my workouts.
I also found that it worked pretty damn well before bed w 1grm of melatonin.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks folks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EndoAmp is great stuff and I loved using it post w/o, pre just totally kills my workouts.
I also found that it worked pretty damn well before bed w 1grm of melatonin.
Times good to take cortisol controllers are when cortisol is highest:
a. First thing on waking
b. ~40 minutes pre-training
c. Immediately post-training
d. Pre-bed

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-w/o MAY hamper workout energy! It sure does mine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd be the first individual whom I've heard or seen mention that. I always dose a cortisol controller pre-training and have never had any problems re energy. However, since we all experience different reactions to products, it could be possible that it affects you like this.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see the validity in this statement. I've never had this prob with EndoAmp, but normally anything that causes a GH surge of any degree gives me a degree of lethargy.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EndoAmp is definitely a legit replacement, i taka a full dose in the am, but like Rosie and others have stated, you can dose it many ways.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Empirical/Anecdotal feedback

LOVE IT!

General Notes:
I have been on EndAmp for ONE week as follows: 1/2 scoop upon rising, 1/2 scoopimmediately pwo (10am) and 1/2 scoop with dinner (7pm)

Perhaps a bit excessive atr 2 scoops per day but I was really worried about rebound from being on LeanXtreme for so darn long. lol

Specifics:
Honestly, I seem to "feel better cognitively/mentally" on this stuff although keep in mind I LOVE Lean Xtreme. I cannot really explain this other than I have been in bertter moods and less mood swings BOTH. Not that LeanXtreme was making me have mood swings or bad moods but I just felt liek you do when dieting/kind of stressed/mentally fragile and more prone to snapping. I simply feel calmer and slightly more euphoric and balanced. PErhaps this is from the a-GPC. Who the heck knows but I feel wonderfully balanced (sorry, just the best I can decscribe it).

I also have noticed zero rebound and I am still peeled from my rigorous dieting (still at it) and LeanXtreme cycle.

Great product. Well done PP. Now if NutraPlanet would keep ANY of your products in stock EVER that would be wonderful ( :mad: ) (Every single PP item is out of stock -EVERYTHING)

Sorry NP but I am a LONG time customer and have spent a ton of cash with your company but man, you all are out of stock on a ton of items regularly. Somebody had to say it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOVE IT!

General Notes:
I have been on EndAmp for ONE week as follows: 1/2 scoop upon rising, 1/2 scoopimmediately pwo (10am) and 1/2 scoop with dinner (7pm)

Perhaps a bit excessive atr 2 scoops per day but I was really worried about rebound from being on LeanXtreme for so darn long. lol

Specifics:
Honestly, I seem to "feel better cognitively/mentally" on this stuff although keep in mind I LOVE Lean Xtreme. I cannot really explain this other than I have been in bertter moods and less mood swings BOTH. Not that LeanXtreme was making me have mood swings or bad moods but I just felt liek you do when dieting/kind of stressed/mentally fragile and more prone to snapping. I simply feel calmer and slightly more euphoric and balanced. PErhaps this is from the a-GPC. Who the heck knows but I feel wonderfully balanced (sorry, just the best I can decscribe it).

I also have noticed zero rebound and I am still peeled from my rigorous dieting (still at it) and LeanXtreme cycle.

Great product. Well done PP. Now if NutraPlanet would keep ANY of your products in stock EVER that would be wonderful ( :mad: ) (Every single PP item is out of stock -EVERYTHING)

Sorry NP but I am a LONG time customer and have spent a ton of cash with your company but man, you all are out of stock on a ton of items regularly. Somebody had to say it.
Re daily dosage, stick to ONE scoop - I started out at 2 scoops and went to one, since one is all that is required, regardless of your Lean Xtreme use. And if nutrition, training, and stress management are kept in check, there is no need for a rebound effect, and no reason why you cannot maintain your current leanness.

Lean Xtreme and EndoAmp Max contain DIFFERENT cortisol controlling compounds (i.e. Lean Xtreme contains , 5AT and 7-OH, whilst EndoAmp Max contains only Phosphatidylserine) - hence the difference in mood and feeling.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Will switch soon ;)

Re daily dosage, stick to ONE scoop - I started out at 2 scoops and went to one, since one is all that is required, regardless of your Lean Xtreme use. And if nutrition, training, and stress management are kept in check, there is no need for a rebound effect, and no reason why you cannot maintain your current leanness.

Lean Xtreme and EndoAmp Max contain DIFFERENT cortisol controlling compounds (i.e. Lean Xtreme contains , 5AT and 7-OH, whilst EndoAmp Max contains only Phosphatidylserine) - hence the difference in mood and feeling.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LOVE IT!

General Notes:

Specifics:

Feelin better mentaly is one of the awesome benefits of Phosphatadylserine, gotta love it.

Glad your havin good luck with the product too

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Feelin better mentaly is one of the awesome benefits of Phosphatadylserine, gotta love it.

Glad your havin good luck with the product too
That was one of my favorite unexpected side effects of EndoAmp :) great product, for sure!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 things:

1) We had a large order of Primordial Performances products, enough to keep ourselves supplied. Primordial Performance was backordered, and the delay wasn't within our control. I do appreciate your feedback re: product availability at NP.

2) Think about how long you want to be on cortisol control, especially from the same ingredient. I haven't looked up whether the effects of PS over time decrease or not, but personally I would switch to some other things (eg adaptogens like rhodiola and ashwagandha) and give it some time off.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Steve

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
EndoAmp is SO underrated, probably because of the price. It's a damn shame.