Running Turinabol

TeamT10

Awards
I just have a few quick questions, coming up in a few months i am running the Turinabol with Andro stack from PP, bough it a few months ago during the huge sale

Anyway

This is my first real cycle, and i know that the stack comes with all the proper cycle and post cycle supplements, but i wanted to err on the over cautious side with my system being it is my first cycle.

I have run alot of AI products and was wondering if it would be overkill to just run the cycle assist and post cycle therapy with the stack, or if i do not run either of those, just run an AI at the end with SA.

On cycle im running the typical stuff i use in general (milk thistle, fish oil, omega, hawthorne, fiber) and all my creapure and pre post workout shakes.

Diet, exercise both in check and set to go.

Thanks for the advice in advance, im excited to run this and see what great progress PP can give.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just have a few quick questions, coming up in a few months i am running the Turinabol with Andro stack from PP, bough it a few months ago during the huge sale

Anyway

This is my first real cycle, and i know that the stack comes with all the proper cycle and post cycle supplements, but i wanted to err on the over cautious side with my system being it is my first cycle.

I have run alot of AI products and was wondering if it would be overkill to just run the cycle assist and post cycle therapy with the stack, or if i do not run either of those, just run an AI at the end with SA.

On cycle im running the typical stuff i use in general (milk thistle, fish oil, omega, hawthorne, fiber) and all my creapure and pre post workout shakes.

Diet, exercise both in check and set to go.

Thanks for the advice in advance, im excited to run this and see what great progress PP can give.
You might want to check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/162008-looking-start-my.html

Also review http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/160974-trs-really-good.html

You don't need an AI if you're using Sustain Alpha, since Sustain Alpha is going to help control your estrogen.

Another reason why you should NOT use an AI after such a cycle is because AndroHard contains AI properties, and during PCT you want to CONTROL your estrogen, not completely destroy your estrogen, and using an AI would do that.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Last edited:

TeamT10

Awards
You might want to check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/162008-looking-start-my.html

Also review http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/160974-trs-really-good.html

You don't need an AI if you're using Sustain Alpha, since Sustain Alpha is going to help control your estrogen.

Another reason why you should NOT use an AI after such a cycle is because Turinabol contains AI properties, and during PCT you want to CONTROL your estrogen, not completely destroy your estrogen, and using an AI would do that.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Thanks for clarifying that Rosie, saves me some money on some mistakes for nothing :)

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T-bol: 90mg every day for 6 weeks
Sustain Alpha: Topical version fro PCT.. I dont see how LV could possibly work form a chemistry stand point.. Yes, it is still being sold, so no point in getting the oral version.
Liver juice if you truly feel you need liver protection, but I wouldnt use supports other than fish oil for this designer steroid...

Thats my input.

Now research and make up what you would like to do..

TeamT10

Awards
Another couple of questions

It seems most people were suggesting running a cycle assist in that thread, but most those cycle assist ideas seemed basically the same as the support stuff i already mentioned that i take normally, also is garlic really that important if i have pre-existing bp issues

Also, i only could afford one bottle of andro-hard with the turinabol stack, meaning its going to last less than 6 weeks that the stack goes with turinabol, should i start with just turinabol for the 2 weeks and then andro for the final 4, or vice versa

After reading about the calorie intake on cycle, i normally am always at a deficit, but i do want to put on some mass in this, so should i bump up to about 500+ a day, or maybe just cut out some of my cardio?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another couple of questions

It seems most people were suggesting running a cycle assist in that thread, but most those cycle assist ideas seemed basically the same as the support stuff i already mentioned that i take normally, also is garlic really that important if i have pre-existing bp issues

Also, i only could afford one bottle of andro-hard with the turinabol stack, meaning its going to last less than 6 weeks that the stack goes with turinabol, should i start with just turinabol for the 2 weeks and then andro for the final 4, or vice versa

After reading about the calorie intake on cycle, i normally am always at a deficit, but i do want to put on some mass in this, so should i bump up to about 500+ a day, or maybe just cut out some of my cardio?
Keep cardio
Increase cals
Stack the tbol with the andro hard and run for 6 weeks. Look at my above post.

Take fish oil, Hawthorne berry and 1 gallon+ water per day and you wont have any BP issues..

Any more questions?

TeamT10

Awards
T-bol: 90mg every day for 6 weeks
Sustain Alpha: Topical version fro PCT.. I dont see how LV could possibly work form a chemistry stand point.. Yes, it is still being sold, so no point in getting the oral version.
Liver juice if you truly feel you need liver protection, but I wouldnt use supports other than fish oil for this designer steroid...

Thats my input.

Now research and make up what you would like to do..
Well the stack came with all that, i got all the recommended dosages down with the liver juice including the preload and all my pct stuff

it was more just being curious about some extra precautions

TeamT10

Awards
Keep cardio
Increase cals
Stack the tbol with the andro hard and run for 6 weeks. Look at my above post.

Take fish oil, Hawthorne berry and 1 gallon+ water per day and you wont have any BP issues..

Any more questions?
The problem is i only have 1 bottle of andro, and to my understanding a bottle wont last 6 weeks

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The problem is i only have 1 bottle of andro, and to my understanding a bottle wont last 6 weeks
You can run it 6 weeks, just change the dosing so it lasts 6 weeks.. It is possible..

TeamT10

Awards
No prob.

If you want a real answer to any question, dont hesitate to ask and I will be real with you..
i would hope people would be real with me, i want to do this the right way

i came up with this then about dosing, it seems right

8.2 FL OZ (Andro) - 242.5 ml
2.75ml (twice daily) - (6 weeks x 7 days) - (42 days x 5.5ml) = 231 ml
4.2 FL OZ (Turinabol) - 124.2 ml
1.5ml (twice daily) - (6 weeks x 7 days) - (42 days x 3ml) = 126 ml

DavidG

Awards
i would hope people would be real with me, i want to do this the right way

i came up with this then about dosing, it seems right

8.2 FL OZ (Andro) - 242.5 ml
2.75ml (twice daily) - (6 weeks x 7 days) - (42 days x 5.5ml) = 231 ml
4.2 FL OZ (Turinabol) - 124.2 ml
1.5ml (twice daily) - (6 weeks x 7 days) - (42 days x 3ml) = 126 ml
Awhile back I did a cycle and tossed in the androhard, I only had one bottle and decided to split up the dosages to make it last for six weeks. There's 12,500mg of active ingredients in the bottle, so to run a 42 day cycle you dose the androhard at 300mg per day (150mg twice daily - that's 3ml twice per day). Either the first day of the cycle or the last day you'll be a little short and will only be able to take 200mg. That's how I ran it during my six week cycle anyway, if you run it at 2.75ml twice per day you'll end up with a little extra at the end of the cycle.

Now, based on my experience with it though, if I only had one bottle I'd run it for the last four weeks of the cycle at the full dose instead of splitting it up. The reason for this is that the biggest benefit of androhard is the increased aggression/alpha feel and of course it'll help with libido and drying you out a bit. Tbol though is dry as it is and it can take about two weeks for it to really start kicking in, which is also about when you'll start feeling increased lethargy from the Tbol...it's that point in the cycle where the extra kick from the full dosed androhard will make the biggest difference IMHO. If I were going to run a cycle again with only one bottle, that's how I'd run it anyway for what it's worth.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my research and help from others. I think running tbol for 6weeks with 6 weeks ( two bottles ) of androhard is best..ill be running that around jan....but if funds is short what davidg said seems best imo

TeamT10

Awards
Awhile back I did a cycle and tossed in the androhard, I only had one bottle and decided to split up the dosages to make it last for six weeks. There's 12,500mg of active ingredients in the bottle, so to run a 42 day cycle you dose the androhard at 300mg per day (150mg twice daily - that's 3ml twice per day). Either the first day of the cycle or the last day you'll be a little short and will only be able to take 200mg. That's how I ran it during my six week cycle anyway, if you run it at 2.75ml twice per day you'll end up with a little extra at the end of the cycle.

Now, based on my experience with it though, if I only had one bottle I'd run it for the last four weeks of the cycle at the full dose instead of splitting it up. The reason for this is that the biggest benefit of androhard is the increased aggression/alpha feel and of course it'll help with libido and drying you out a bit. Tbol though is dry as it is and it can take about two weeks for it to really start kicking in, which is also about when you'll start feeling increased lethargy from the Tbol...it's that point in the cycle where the extra kick from the full dosed androhard will make the biggest difference IMHO. If I were going to run a cycle again with only one bottle, that's how I'd run it anyway for what it's worth.
Ya that makes sense regarding running it at the end rather than spreading it out, will the andro help knock down the lethargy feeling?

DavidG

Awards
Ya that makes sense regarding running it at the end rather than spreading it out, will the andro help knock down the lethargy feeling?
It will definitely help, but it really depends on how sensitive you are to the lethargy. Some people barely notice it and others have trouble just dragging themselves to the gym once it really starts to set in. Androhard can definitely help to combat it though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please make sure you actually KNOW what you're talking about before you comment.
LMAO..

androhard is an overpriced DHT derivative prohormone with the all mighty ("crappy gimmick") liquivade delivery system.. You might be able to fool the average ignorant consumer REP, thank God you cant fool everyone..

And please dont even try to argue pricing or your crappy delivery system with me, because I will not argue back; cause I know it is just crap..

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol please tell me this is a joke!
Provirone is a DHT source, and a much better one than andro hard...
And at a value standpoint, cheaper..

I only call androhard a gimmick because it is way overpriced for what it is used for..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO..

androhard is an overpriced DHT derivative prohormone with the all mighty ("crappy gimmick") liquivade delivery system.. You might be able to fool the average ignorant consumer REP, thank God you cant fool everyone..

And please dont even try to argue pricing or your crappy delivery system with me, because I will not argue back; cause I know it is just crap..
I dont recall anything being said about our LV technology or our pricing, so where you get that is beyond me.

Provirone is a DHT source, and a much better one than andro hard...
And at a value standpoint, cheaper..

I only call androhard a gimmick because it is way overpriced for what it is used for..
I know what proviron is, im not new to this game... but last time i checked, proviron was illegal, is it not?

Im sure if someone is able to get proviron they wouldnt mess with Tbol LV theyd go strait for the real deal.

Have you used the active in androhard?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont recall anything being said about our LV technology or our pricing, so where you get that is beyond me.

I know what proviron is, im not new to this game... but last time i checked, proviron was illegal, is it not?

Im sure if someone is able to get proviron they wouldnt mess with Tbol LV theyd go strait for the real deal.

Have you used the active in androhard?

First part: I say that because your female rep tells me I should know what I am talking about; maybe she should respond with a proper rebuttal like, "whatever do you mean with this statement?"..

Of course it is illegal, but does that mean he cant use both legal and illegal hormones?

I have used the active in androhard, and I am not saying it doesnt work, but provirone is cheaper and more powerful.

No hate towards PP, when I said gimmick, I meant the pricing sucked and you cannot deny that it doesnt...

Hell, I am using TCF-1 in my upcoming PCT that I got on sale.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First part: I say that because your female rep tells me I should know what I am talking about; maybe she should respond with a proper rebuttal like, "whatever do you mean with this statement?"..

Of course it is illegal, but does that mean he cant use both legal and illegal hormones?

I have used the active in androhard, and I am not saying it doesnt work, but provirone is cheaper and more powerful.

No hate towards PP, when I said gimmick, I meant the pricing sucked and you cannot deny that it doesnt...

Hell, I am using TCF-1 in my upcoming PCT that I got on sale.

True and valid points on all accounts. We are all entitled to our own opinion.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
People can get gyno from ANY hormone, so carrying an AI will not hurt one to be on the safe side. AndroHard is the legal way to obtain a 2 step DHT precursor but won't enhance much gains if you are already using a more potent androgen. If you rather block estrogen via aromatase inhibition as opposed to DHT creation, Formastanozol is a GREAT option while on cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another reason why you should NOT use an AI after such a cycle is because turinabol-liqua-vade contains AI properties
~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

i've never used turinabol liquid vade. but I am completely un aware of cdma having A.I. properties.

how did you come up with this?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've never used turinabol liquid vade. but I am completely un aware of cdma having A.I. properties.

I originally read that assuming she was talking about AndroHard. I think that is what she meant to say, and in that case effects on estrogen can be expected. From the product write-up:

The anti-gyno effect of DHT is attributed to its ability to lower estrogen by attaching to the aromatase enzyme and preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen. (17-22) DHT can also directly oppose the action of estrogen at the estrogen receptor (ER). (2,3)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO..

This post is irrelevant to the conversation.

I originally read that assuming she was talking about AndroHard. I think that is what she meant to say, and in that case effects on estrogen can be expected...
^^^John was right - it was a typing error (corrected) on my part and was supposed to say, "you should NOT use an AI after such a cycle is because AndroHard contains AI properties, and during PCT you want to CONTROL your estrogen, not completely destroy your estrogen, and using an AI would do that."

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

TeamT10

Awards
But op already has androhard, and a dosing regiment, and it will work for him.
i leave for a day and then i see all this...anyway, i dont care if provirone is better, it is illegal, and i dont have methods of obtaining it, nor the desire to, i have heard great things about PP and their products, and decided it was a good place to start

i dont really sit here and crit on all your supps you take, i have my own route, im happy with it...

yay PP

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so just saw this thread. Yay Turinabol LV cycle for a 20 year old! Stats... things that r often overlooked in the heat of the moment.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so just saw this thread. Yay Turinabol LV cycle for a 20 year old! Stats... things that r often overlooked in the heat of the moment.
You miss a lot of threads don't you? Haha

I wonder how many people have watched that video in your sig. I've watched it at least twice just out of curiousity LOL.

:cheers:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You miss a lot of threads don't you? Haha

I wonder how many people have watched that video in your sig. I've watched it at least twice just out of curiousity LOL.

Man I cant get them all lol. Seriously though I used to have to HUNT for threads to post in... Now Im back logged like a mofo. 70 plus subscribed threads to with new posts.

I just hit 1,300 views. Not bad for a simple deadlift video.

Lol what curiousity is that?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol what curiousity is that?
To see you fall on your azz LOLOL

..or better yet faint, now that would've been funny. Seriously though a 675 deadlift is straight beastin' I don't care how much you weigh, it's impressive.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To see you fall on your azz LOLOL

..or better yet faint, now that would've been funny. Seriously though a 675 deadlift is straight beastin' I don't care how much you weigh, it's impressive.

:lmao: thanks for being honest. But ya I wouldnt put a video of myself doing that. I can laugh at myself all day but thats a bit much lol.

I wish I had the video of 665 now it was kind of funny. Havent really seen it on video yet though especially on a big enough screen with good sound quality.

Would like to get down to 200 and be close if not get 700. That was real close to 3 times my bodyweight.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I think its a good idea to have a post cycle therapy and an AI on hand. but im pritty sure you wouldent need it with what you have posted above, its VERY light.(AI that is)
if anything all i would as is Creapure for PostWO and ASGT for PreWO.
BTW liver juice from pp is also good .