Styling and Primordial Profiling

  1. Styling and Primordial Profiling


    I have to say, I'm really digging the attire.

    Primordial Performance T-shirt

    May have to order a shirt or two in the not to distant future.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!




  2. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I have to say, I'm really digging the attire.

    Primordial Performance T-shirt

    May have to order a shirt or two in the not to distant future.
    i like how they fit....good stuff

  3. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I have to say, I'm really digging the attire.

    Primordial Performance T-shirt

    May have to order a shirt or two in the not to distant future.
    Same here - I can always use more t-shirts for training
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. id prob ware it out during the day.
    i use my beer and alcy shirts for working out (promo shti from work, club) lol
    kinda looks dfunny since im fit and dont really drink but ill be warin a Jack danials shirt pumping hard lol,

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Same here - I can always use more t-shirts for training
    This is always true.

    Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    id prob ware it out during the day.
    i use my beer and alcy shirts for working out (promo shti from work, club) lol
    kinda looks dfunny since im fit and dont really drink but ill be warin a Jack danials shirt pumping hard lol,
    The style would make it appropriate for either, really.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  6. I got the white one and i dig it, definitely fits nice.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Any chance of making some hats with the logo? If I run too many more cycles of Androhard, I'm gonna need more hats

  8. LOL I remember when those shirts were only available in XL and XXL.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial 1-T
    By hituw2x4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:50 PM
  2. got2b magnetik styling gel
    By purebred in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 06:35 PM
  3. Primordial 1-T
    By jsp0785 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 01:32 PM
  4. mtv show profiling dumbass with gyno
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Log in
Log in