Turinabol Diet Question

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Turinabol Diet Question/Log

I decided to pop my newbie cherry on Turinabol. Starting a 6 week cycle on Monday, have my dosing setup as the following:

Week 1: 2ml daily(morning/night)
Week 2-5: 3 ml daily(morning/night)

My PCT is clomid and novedex xt just to be safe.

My main question is regarding diet. I want to use this to further my cutting goals and help me retain/build lean muscle. Should I modify my current diet for this PH cycle such as increases my protein intake.

I want to get the most of it .... here's my current macros and lifting info

Lifting

2 days on early morning/1 day off

Cardio

5 days a week 30-45 min sessions

Diet:
Cals: 2000 avg
Pro: 275g
Fat: 50g
Carbs: 110g

Thx for the input, my goal is drop some off the waist line and pack on more lean muscle :D

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Just to note, I know diet makes or breaks the cut whether you natty or not.

But I'm thinking that maybe xtra protein will be needed since I expect to lifting more and to support muscle.

Sucks PP is shutting down their PH line, looking around here, their products get awesome reviews and results

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if your in a calorie deficit the more protein the better. I would look into getting some iBCAA's too.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say your diet looks fine. Some iBCAAs or MAP would make a good addition, but you'd survive without them.

On 2000 cals, your going to cut more than recomp - i.e. lose fat more than gain muscle. But if you increase those cals, you run the risk of slowing your fat loss.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
if your in a calorie deficit the more protein the better. I would look into getting some iBCAA's too.
Cool, I figured some more protein couldn't hurt. I can't remember but someone was telling me eating more than 1.5grams per lb could turn into fat...didn't make sense lol

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
I say your diet looks fine. Some iBCAAs or MAP would make a good addition, but you'd survive without them.

On 2000 cals, your going to cut more than recomp - i.e. lose fat more than gain muscle. But if you increase those cals, you run the risk of slowing your fat loss.
Excellent, I'll grab some IBCAA, whats MAP?

Shooting for cutting as much as possible. I have another bottle of t-bol for a bulk next year

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, what are your maintenance kcals? You're already adding in a significant amount of cardio and you don't want to drop too low.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
First, what are your maintenance kcals? You're already adding in a significant amount of cardio and you don't want to drop too low.
Maint kcals usually @ 2200 or 2300 on a total off day. I might cut back on the cardio dunno yet.

I was doing carb cycling, but my body wasn't responding to it and I started to gain again. very carb sensitive.

Have a 2 month goal of getting down to 12 or 13% BF. That would be dropping about 3% BF, I know it will be hard

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maint kcals usually @ 2200 or 2300 on a total off day. I might cut back on the cardio dunno yet.

I was doing carb cycling, but my body wasn't responding to it and I started to gain again. very carb sensitive.

Have a 2 month goal of getting down to 12 or 13% BF. That would be dropping about 3% BF, I know it will be hard
That's not a major deficit, but monitor your strength levels throughout.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Maybe I'll revaluate progress mid cycle to see if I need to drop kcals a bit/adjust carbs.

How long does tbol take to have effect? I see some ppl saying 3-4 weeks, others say shorter. Guess it depends on the person.

Thx for the input!

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Started it up yesterday...1ml/twice daily for the first week just to ease into things.

Then I'll increase to 2mlm/twice daily for week 2-6

Anybody know on average how long it takes to kick in?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started it up yesterday...1ml/twice daily for the first week just to ease into things.

Then I'll increase to 2mlm/twice daily for week 2-6

Anybody know on average how long it takes to kick in?
It's honestly hard to say as there are a myriad of factors that go into this. You'll start to notice improved recovery rather quickly (7-10 days), but LBM gains may take a little longer.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep us posted on ur progress buddy..i start mine in 2 months.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Will do bro, I'm excited to see how this is going to go

I would start a log but I'm busy on a few other forums...so I'll post up my starting weight and measurements tomorrow.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do bro, I'm excited to see how this is going to go

I would start a log but I'm busy on a few other forums...so I'll post up my starting weight and measurements tomorrow.
Don't worry about a log. Just give us a quick update here and there if you can - it's always cool to see a guy's progress during a cycle. :13:

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Ok here are my stats as of first day of the cycle which was Monday 10/11

Weight: 72
Waist: 36.25
Arms: 15.5
Shoulders: 46.75
Chest : 44.25
Quads: 22.75
Calves 15.75

This is day 5 @ 1ml/ in the morning & 1ml/ at night

Haven't noticed any effects yet.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Quick question, my source for the generic clomid just fell through..told me before they shipped and now telling me they are outta stock?

What else would you suggest for my PCT? Right now since I have no clomid, it's just Novedex XT & DHEA

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, my source for the generic clomid just fell through..told me before they shipped and now telling me they are outta stock?

What else would you suggest for my PCT? Right now since I have no clomid, it's just Novedex XT & DHEA
primordial's TRS stack + TCF-1 + PES's ERASE would do nicely, I don't believe a SERM is really required, nice to have on hand but I don't believe absolutely necessary from I have read

Good lesson to learn though, NEVER start a cycle without having your PCT on hand already, just saying you never know what's gonna happen and therefore should always have everything to hand before you start.

Good luck bro!

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
yeah I agree about having it on hand, I'm kicking myself for not waiting until it arrived.

that trs stack is great but expensive...all those items together would be well over $200, alot more than I paid for just the t-bol...

Is the erase like Novedex XT? I have two bottles sitting here that I need to use...looks like Erase is an estrogen inhibitor and the TCF-1 is a kinda a liquid version of D-amino acid.

Are there any other cheaper solutions out there? Could I use my Novedex XT & the TCF-1 for PCT?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
yeah I agree about having it on hand, I'm kicking myself for not waiting until it arrived.

that trs stack is great but expensive...all those items together would be well over $200, alot more than I paid for just the t-bol...

Is the erase like Novedex XT? I have two bottles sitting here that I need to use...looks like Erase is an estrogen inhibitor and the TCF-1 is a kinda a liquid version of D-amino acid.

Are there any other cheaper solutions out there? Could I use my Novedex XT & the TCF-1 for PCT?
Correct ERASE is an estrogen inhibitor (there's a stack of logs on this board) I don't have any experience of Nova XT but To be perfectly honest I haven't heard that many good things about it BUT I think turinbol is meant to be pretty mild, so you might be okay, would be better for one of the reps to give you a more educated / experienced view.

If money is tight perhaps some bulk DAA could be another option from NP? Or maybe just the SA + nova XT + DAA might be an option?

trs stack on pp's website is 116 dollars and well worth it BUT here's what I think your best option is... Take advantage of the sale buy the dermacrine muscle stack, you get 30% off which makes it less that the TRS alone!!! And use both together and pct sorted for just over 100 bucks and have a way way better cycle, lots of good write ups on derma/Turin stack

That price is hard to beat right now

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Correct ERASE is an estrogen inhibitor (there's a stack of logs on this board) I don't have any experience of Nova XT but To be perfectly honest I haven't heard that many good things about it BUT I think turinbol is meant to be pretty mild, so you might be okay, would be better for one of the reps to give you a more educated / experienced view.

If money is tight perhaps some bulk DAA could be another option from NP? Or maybe just the SA + nova XT + DAA might be an option?

trs stack on pp's website is 116 dollars and well worth it BUT here's what I think your best option is... Take advantage of the sale buy the dermacrine muscle stack, you get 30% off which makes it less that the TRS alone!!! And use both together and pct sorted for just over 100 bucks and have a way way better cycle, lots of good write ups on derma/Turin stack

Well I do have alot of DAA from NP that I haven't used...what is SA?

That oral stack is a great deal, can't believe I didn't notice that before.

Thx for pointing that out...comes to $124 shipped...can't beat it!

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Sub out the Novedex with Erase and you're gold. ATD, one of the actives in NXT, is less than optimal.
Cool, I'll go this route just cause money is tight...i was expecting you to sell me on the PP stack, but thx for being honest...I'll be a return customer for the future :D

If you get a chance, let me know if there is a thread on PCT dosing for the erase and daa...

much appreciated!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'll go this route just cause money is tight...i was expecting you to sell me on the PP stack, but thx for being honest...I'll be a return customer for the future :D

If you get a chance, let me know if there is a thread on PCT dosing for the erase and daa...

much appreciated!
On ERASE a lot of us are dosing 2am 1pm since it has cortisol control properties, bulk DAA not sure mate!

Glad you got sorted, I knew one of the PP reps would be able sort u, as I said I hadn't heard a lot of good things about NXT for PCT but guys running AAS cycles have been mega impressed with ERASE

As Rodja says you'll now be golden!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk to me the trs stack looks best for pct....which route u taking?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
either the dermacrine muscle stack or erase + sa + daa...
Erace looks good...Im dying to try it. Also dermacrine in which i have not tried either

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Erace looks good...Im dying to try it. Also dermacrine in which i have not tried either
come payday, I'm buying the dermacrine...can't beat the price and all the stuff you get with it and plus like you said, stuff in there that's new

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards

Just wanted to clarify...are you suggesting dermacrine by itself for PCT or dermacrine + erase?

Thx I gotta pick an option this upcoming week...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to clarify...are you suggesting dermacrine by itself for PCT or dermacrine + erase?

No mate dermacrine is another PH BUT in the stack I suggested it comes with PCT in the form of the TRS stack, therefore it was the cheapest way for you to get the TRS stack I.e it's actually cheaper than Buying TRS on it's own!!!

So you could buy the dermacrine muscle stack, add derma to you t/Bol cycle (ask the reps if you are too far in to do this yet) and then use the tRS stack as your PCT for both products I.e t/Bol and derma OR save the derma for later use (from what I understand it's a mild non-meth PH) and just use TRS that comes with it for your t/Bol PCT

OR

Option B

Sustain Alpha & ERASE & DAA for your PCT which I believe Rodja confirmed should be good for T/Bol PCT

PM either Trauma-1 or HereToStudy with the link to this post to get a definitive answer from PP themselves - I'm certainly not expert mate, just trying to help based on what I've read/researched and learned from asking lots of questions myself

G

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
No mate dermacrine is another PH BUT in the stack I suggested it comes with PCT in the form of the TRS stack, therefore it was the cheapest way for you to get the TRS stack I.e it's actually cheaper than Buying TRS on it's own!!!

So you could buy the dermacrine muscle stack, add derma to you t/Bol cycle (ask the reps if you are too far in to do this yet) and then use the tRS stack as your PCT for both products I.e t/Bol and derma OR save the derma for later use (from what I understand it's a mild non-meth PH) and just use TRS that comes with it for your t/Bol PCT

OR

Option B

Sustain Alpha & ERASE & DAA for your PCT which I believe Rodja confirmed should be good for T/Bol PCT

PM either Trauma-1 or HereToStudy with the link to this post to get a definitive answer from PP themselves - I'm certainly not expert mate, just trying to help based on what I've read/researched and learned from asking lots of questions myself

G
I see, I was thinking I could just use the dermacrine stack on its own for PCT..

I'll PM those ppl as suggested and get advice for my next cycle, for now I'm just going to go w/ the SA, Erase & DAA...

Thx bro

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Definitely do NOT use Dermacrine during your Turinabol PCT - Dermacrine is hormonal and you do NOT use another hormonal product for PCT; if you do, you are essentially just doing a LONGER cycle, albeit with a different product.

If you're going to pick up a Dermacrine Muscle Stack, I would suggest getting a Testosterone Recovery Stack as well and using that as PCT for your Turinabol cycle.

I see, I was thinking I could just use the dermacrine stack on its own for PCT..

I'll PM those ppl as suggested and get advice for my next cycle, for now I'm just going to go w/ the SA, Erase & DAA...

Thx bro
See my comments above.

Just a note that if you use Erase in conjunction with Sustain Alpha, keep your dose of Erase at only ONE cap daily, and no more than TWO caps.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Definitely do NOT use Dermacrine during your Turinabol PCT - Dermacrine is hormonal and you do NOT use another hormonal product for PCT; if you do, you are essentially just doing a LONGER cycle, albeit with a different product.

If you're going to pick up a Dermacrine Muscle Stack, I would suggest getting a Testosterone Recovery Stack as well and using that as PCT for your Turinabol cycle.

See my comments above.

Just a note that if you use Erase in conjunction with Sustain Alpha, keep your dose of Erase at only ONE cap daily, and no more than TWO caps.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Thx for clearing things up...if I understand your correctly, the TRS can be used as my PCT, I don't need anything else...I could if I wanted add in the Dermacrine Muscle Stack into my cycle...BUT either way it is not for PCT.

In regards to the Erase, I'll only dose 1 cap daily. Does that dose stay constant for the entire PCT? In regards to the SA I assume I simply follow the dosing instructions on PP website...and for the DAA what does do you suggest for the PCT?

Thx again for clearing things up!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx for clearing things up...if I understand your correctly, the TRS can be used as my PCT, I don't need anything else...I could if I wanted add in the Dermacrine Muscle Stack into my cycle...BUT either way it is not for PCT.

In regards to the Erase, I'll only dose 1 cap daily. Does that dose stay constant for the entire PCT? In regards to the SA I assume I simply follow the dosing instructions on PP website...and for the DAA what does do you suggest for the PCT?

Thx again for clearing things up!
Yes, the Testosterone Recovery Stack is adequate enough for PCT.

Yes, you could stack Dermacrine with Turinabol, and you would still use the Testosterone Recovery Stack for PCT.

Re Erase, yes, that dose stays constant throughout PCT.

Re DAA, dose ~10cc/~31.12g once daily, with or without meals.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Last edited:
massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Cool, time to do some shopping...I have the bulk powder DAA from Nutraplanet...do you still suggest 10mg for that?

Thx Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, time to do some shopping...I have the bulk powder DAA from Nutraplanet...do you still suggest 10mg for that?

Thx Rosie!
Anywhere between 3-4g. The bulk powder makes it easier to use the higher dosage.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Last edited:
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 mg? I think there's a mix up of dosages here. 10mg of DAA won't do anything. Now, if you mean 10cc of TCF-1 (~3.12g of DAA), then you're correct, but 10mg is not correct.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 mg? I think there's a mix up of dosages here. 10mg of DAA won't do anything. Now, if you mean 10cc of TCF-1 (~3.12g of DAA), then you're correct, but 10mg is not correct.
Yes, thinking 10cc, Ryan - thanks for pointing that out (typos corrected). For some reason I was thinking cc, ml, and mg - another reason why I definitely need to eat carbohydrates, LOL!

massbuilder77, use ~3.12g.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
On day 12..for the second week I upped the dose to 1.5ml/twice daily since the first week I didn't have any issues w/ the 1ml dosing.

Haven't felt any different, maybe some more endurance...I did a total of 2.5 hrs of training in one day split into two sessions...did my usual 90 min session this morning and doing biceps for about an hr this afternoon.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Mass, any noticable leaning or increased recovery yet? I note from post 1 you were going to up it to 2ml are you still planning to do this?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On day 12..for the second week I upped the dose to 1.5ml/twice daily since the first week I didn't have any issues w/ the 1ml dosing.

Haven't felt any different, maybe some more endurance...I did a total of 2.5 hrs of training in one day split into two sessions...did my usual 90 min session this morning and doing biceps for about an hr this afternoon.
Damn, that's a long, long time in the gym.

massbuilder77

massbuilder77

Awards
Mass, any noticable leaning or increased recovery yet? I note from post 1 you were going to up it to 2ml are you still planning to do this?
I'm up to 3ml now and I'm going to stay at this dose until Week 3 where I do 4ml and stay on that for a while.

May have leaned out a bit, but hard to really tell...haven't really noticed any increase in recovery yet...

Expecting things to kick in good next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46