Primordial Performance wants to hear what type of products you'd like to see from us?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fellow AM members,

We're been working very hard to put together some very innovative and unique supplements for you all to help set a new bar in this industry; not only with our products, but in customer service as well.

We'd like to hear from you all whay type of products that you'd like to see from us. Whether they be test boosters, aromatase inhibitors, pre-workout supps, fat burners, nutrient repartitioners, pct products, sleep products, etc.

We already have a slew of products that are in the development phase right now, so we're interested to hear what you all would like to see from us to compliment our product line. We truly value the opinions and support that our customer base provides us. Without you all, this wouldn't be possible.

Let your voices be heard, AM. :D

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be interesting to see :dot:

headend

Awards
I would be interested in a post workout drink (that had EndoAmp Max already in it). I know on the thread for PreMax you had talked about a PostMax being in the works quite awhile ago. It might also be nice to see a version of PreMax with stims added....It also goes without saying that I can't wait to see AndroMass.

Keep the great products coming guys!

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Dont know if its possible but something that activates more muscle fibers during workouts would be cool.

Maybe something new in the way of tanning, maybe looking into palmitoyl tripeptide which is reported to help you tan faster and keep it longer.

Maybe basic test primer with Coconut oil, Cranberry, Astaxanthin, ginger,
Vit D3, Vit E. Something healthy and can be used long term and will help when you add something more powerful like DAA.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course i think it would be great to see some new Test boosters and AI type products hit the market, but there are so many i couldnt think of what exactly you could do as far as ingredients go. The first thing i thought of isnt really a recommendation for a new product, but bringing back a phyto-test stack. You had all these muscle stacks for PH/DS, but leave the natural guys out when it comes to the discounted rates.

Also some sort of omega 3 LV could be sweet. Everyone knows the benefits of fish oil, and maybe with the combination of the LV delivery system it would be like omegas on steroids. Ive never heard of an issue with fish oil absorption, but it would be pretty nice to know youre getting a product thats going to work better than the others.

It would also be tits to see a pre-workout matrix like jack3d or white flood come from PP, i would buy that **** in a second.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont know if its possible but something that activates more muscle fibers during workouts would be cool.

Maybe something new in the way of tanning, maybe looking into palmitoyl tripeptide which is reported to help you tan faster and keep it longer.

Maybe basic test primer with Coconut oil, Cranberry, Astaxanthin, ginger,
Vit D3, Vit E. Something healthy and can be used long term and will help when you add something more powerful like DAA.
Yeah, not possible.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uhhhh, what about the perfect rep? Somebody hasnt been to t-nation.

j/k
You mean that completely unbased article of nonsense by Thibaudeau? You I read it and was pretty useless, as is most of T-Nation.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean that completely unbased article of nonsense by Thibaudeau? You I read it and was pretty useless, as is most of T-Nation.
I was totally kidding, not sure if you detected that or not. But didnt you know? Getting a french accent and pimping BT products is the new thing, Bro.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was totally kidding, not sure if you detected that or not. But didnt you know? Getting a french accent and pimping BT products is the new thing, Bro.
I caught the sense, but there are actual people that fall for that marketing and their ridiculous Anaconda protocol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I caught the sense, but there are actual people that fall for that marketing and their ridiculous Anaconda protocol.
Lol, that thing is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen. What about the V-Diet? "YOU HAVE TO BUY BIOTEST PRODUCTS OR IT DOESNT WORK". Really? I thought it was just a PSMF, couldnt i just substitute chicken breasts for some of the protein grams? "NO, ONLY OUR LOW CARB GROWWWWWWWW WORKS, TRY SOMETHING ELSE AND YOULL FAIL."

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
LOL...true, very true. I find it sad how many people get suckered into the bullsh*t. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Lol, that thing is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen. What about the V-Diet? "YOU HAVE TO BUY BIOTEST PRODUCTS OR IT DOESNT WORK". Really? I thought it was just a PSMF, couldnt i just substitute chicken breasts for some of the protein grams? "NO, ONLY OUR LOW CARB GROWWWWWWWW WORKS, TRY SOMETHING ELSE AND YOULL FAIL."
Sadly, there are a lot of companies that use that type of marketing tactic. Honestly, the way I look at it...if your sh*t actually works you don't have to go overboard on marketing...You use enough marketing to draw attention and back the product up with science and then let word of mouth and people's experiences will do the marketing for the product and the company. Just my two cents. :)

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sadly, there are a lot of companies that use that type of marketing tactic. Honestly, the way I look at it...if your sh*t actually works you don't have to go overboard on marketing...You use enough marketing to draw attention and back the product up with science and then let word of mouth and people's experiences will do the marketing for the product and the company. Just my two cents. :)

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
Spot on bro. Theyve had some nice articles in the past, but as of now its all about pimping products.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
More quality bulks at great costs

Hair removal

What is going on with the muscle feeder project?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
More quality bulks at great costs

Hair removal

What is going on with the muscle feeder project?
I like the way you think. Quality bulks FTW!!!

As for info on the muscle feeder project...there isn't really anything I can tell you. John or Eric will drop more information in due time.

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Things that help with endurance and cortisol control (like endoamp).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been a long while since I've been over there, is Poliquin still affiliated with them or no?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
id have to say something never before seen yet.. theres already a million fat burners, muscle builders, pct, etc products out there. something really new and innovative would be great. of course every company wants to accomplish this lol.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Multivitamins
Antioxidants Blends

with LV Technology

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been a long while since I've been over there, is Poliquin still affiliated with them or no?
Unfortunately Poloquin isn't really doing anything with them anymore. The most you hear of him is someone talking about one of his protocols.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
I'm gonna echo the EPA/DHA complex

I would also like to see a cycle support product to compliment liver juice. I like the idea of keeping the products seperate so that people running nonmethyls don't have to pay for and take milk thistle. This would be a great product for guys pinnig

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
What about a great tasting hydration drink. Something to sip on all day. Maybe throw some antioxidants in there ?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna echo the EPA/DHA complex

I would also like to see a cycle support product to compliment liver juice. I like the idea of keeping the products seperate so that people running nonmethyls don't have to pay for and take milk thistle. This would be a great product for guys pinnig
I like the idea of a product for on cycle support without the milk thistle (since LJ already has it. )

headend

Awards
It would also be nice to see a joint supplement from you guys. Something like Animal Flex combined with cissus done on the PP level :)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
It would also be nice to see a joint supplement from you guys. Something like Animal Flex combined with cissus done on the PP level :)
... Or a topical joint product ala joint force.

headend

Awards
... Or a topical joint product ala joint force.
That would be pretty sweet as well. I have never looked at topicals for joint support but that is something I am going to have to look into.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
I like the idea of a product for on cycle support without the milk thistle (since LJ already has it. )
It would go perfectly with the new andro series since its supposed to be non-hepatotoxic.

So I can expect to see Protect LV in about a month? :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
More bulk powders that other companies don't offer. I'm sure you guys can can find things that compliment the bulk carnitines (which are staples for me) that you carry.

Been interested in HCA so maybe bulk citrimax?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Sleep product, continue innovating natural t enhancing products, Prolactin control product,

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
yes a prolactin reducer and I don't mean L-Dopa either!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have anything else that they would like to see made - whether it's something completely new, or a combination of ingredients already available but not yet in the same product?

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if these have been mentioned, but I would love to see PP's innovatative approach on a new GH product, aswell as their take on gda/ insulin mimetic/ nutrient repartioner.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
insulin mimetic/ nutrient repartioner.
^^^Definitely something I would love to see as well :)
Anything to make eating a lot of carbs less stressful. :burger:

The Fair is in town here in NC. This year's "I can't believe people are eating it," is a Krispy Kreme Burger. Two Krispy Kreme donuts with a hamburger patty and all the fixings (including bacon,) in the middle. I can feel my arteries clogging up just thinking about it. The KFC Double Down has met it's match! :twak:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything to make eating a lot of carbs less stressful. :burger:

The Fair is in town here in NC. This year's "I can't believe people are eating it," is a Krispy Kreme Burger. Two Krispy Kreme donuts with a hamburger patty and all the fixings (including bacon,) in the middle. I can feel my arteries clogging up just thinking about it. The KFC Double Down has met it's match! :twak:
I went to the TX state fair last week - unbelievable food there. Fried Beer, Fried Butter, Fried Fritos Pie, Fried Snickers. And the people certainly matched the available comestibles. I ended up trying Fried alligator and had a smoked turkey leg.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I went to the TX state fair last week - unbelievable food there. Fried Beer, Fried Butter, Fried Fritos Pie, Fried Snickers. And the people certainly matched the available comestibles. I ended up trying Fried alligator and had a smoked turkey leg.
Wow...free triple bypass w/ each ticket?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I was at the Fair yesterday and it truly was amazing all the insane stuff they had their. Fried margaritas, fried Belgian waffles - if it could be deep fried, it was being sold there. However, I did manage to find one stand (and it was the only one in the whole Fair) selling grilled shrimp, grilled beef, and grilled chicken. Two bowls of grilled chicken was the only Fair food I tried.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
So far my favorite ideas have been the Protect LV, insulin mimetic, and a joint supplement that actually delivers results. If you can come out with something that makes my knees and elbows stop cracking whenever i straighten out my joints you'd have a customer for life!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
A pre-work with lots of stims, and no skimping on the beta-alanine, creatine, and arganine supp that goes in, pack it full of everything, not just 1 gram of this and 1 gram of that...make sure it lives up to the PP name

Inwould love to see this, because honesty every preworkout out there needs a little bit more of a few ingredients

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A pre-work with lots of stims, and no skimping on the beta-alanine, creatine, and arganine supp that goes in, pack it full of everything, not just 1 gram of this and 1 gram of that...make sure it lives up to the PP name

Inwould love to see this, because honesty every preworkout out there needs a little bit more of a few ingredients
So what, in your opinion, would be the ideal doses of each of these ingredients?

Something like 5g Creatine, 3g BA, 5g Arg, 200mg Caffeine?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Those ingredients look good, I am sure PP can throw in some other good stuff