The Future of Primordial Performance

Page 1 of 38 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57347

    Exclamation The Future of Primordial Performance


    Primordial Customers and AM members,

    Allow me to introduce the AndroSeries Project.

    All the information I am allowed to divulge is in the image below.

    Currently we are in negotiations with several nutraceutical companies for the licensing of the below Primordial hormones and Liqua-Vade delivery system. Until these terms have been finalized we will not be releasing the full compound names.

    If the remaining manufacturing obstacles can be overcome these products should be available within the next 8-12 weeks.

    More information will be divulged Nov. 1st.

    Thank you.

    -Eric Potratz
    President & Founder



    FYI: the little green one will ***** the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  2. Registered User
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    263803

    All look good ,!!!
  3. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    824280

    Booooiiiinnnnggg!!!!!
    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    83740

    nice!
  6. Registered User
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    843
    Rep Power
    2716

    Wow I can't wait for these products you guys rock
  7. Registered User
    trippn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    119

    That looks pretty slick. I'm starting to salivate!
  8. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113



    I think I just filled the cup.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    253

    i just wet my pants
  10. Registered User
    manbeast31's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    179

    how surpressive will these be?
  11. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shy town burbs
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10108

    Will they be PH's? Or more mild ones like LG sciences now days?
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by trippn View Post
    That looks pretty slick. I'm starting to salivate!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post


    I think I just filled the cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    i just wet my pants
    Oh you guys are terrible! But I guess it's close to getting a happy thinking about FOOD, LOL
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Registered User
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1181

    Very very interested!!!
  14. Registered User
    funkd0c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    OHIO
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,648
    Rep Power
    31346

    Best news I've heard in a long time! I will probably try all of them
  15. Registered User
    manbeast31's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    179

    OMG this has been such an awesome year there are so many great products that are coming out. Plus PP has never let me down and i know they wont with their new Andro series coming out. Im very interested in the Lean. Trauma when do we get more info? Ill give you a dollar if you give us some hints. lol
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    OMG this has been such an awesome year there are so many great products that are coming out. Plus PP has never let me down and i know they wont with their new Andro series coming out. Im very interested in the Lean. Trauma when do we get more info? Ill give you a dollar if you give us some hints. lol
    I think the follow up announcement should happen in November.

    BTW: Send me a dollar.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    this chemistry has a ton of potential - I can't wait to see more details.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  18. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    Ill give you a dollar if you give us some hints. lol
    PMing my paypal...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  19. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Eric Potratz
    President & Founder



    FYI: the little green one will ***** the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    this chemistry has a ton of potential - I can't wait to see more details.
    I know that Primordial Performance has a stellar reputation for being a company that produces real effective products that produce clear cut results.

    But my question now is, how many pathways can good ol' DHEA be tweaked and used to make so many different products that supposedly produce varying and differing results?


    By the way, something equivalent to Superdrone without any liver toxic effects sounds almost too good to be true. But I'm hopeful......
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  20. Banned
    felost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    0

    Taked of all the PH's to add DHEA ????.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................

    I tought you stoped PH's to invest in new tecnologies................... ......
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I know that Primordial Performance has a stellar reputation for being a company that produces real effective products that produce clear cut results.

    But my question now is, how many pathways can good ol' DHEA be tweaked and used to make so many different products that supposedly produce varying and differing results?


    By the way, something equivalent to Superdrone without any liver toxic effects sounds almost too good to be true. But I'm hopeful......
    Quote Originally Posted by felost View Post
    Taked of all the PH's to add DHEA ????.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................

    I tought you stoped PH's to invest in new tecnologies................... ......
    Lets not make decisions on this until November comes around, and we start to see some more information. This is significantly too little information to actually formulate a decision on right now. I can tell you that John and Eric seem very excited to bring this to the market, and neither is a bull****ter in my book.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  22. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Very interested to learn more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by felost View Post
    Taked of all the PH's to add DHEA ????.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................

    I tought you stoped PH's to invest in new tecnologies................... ......
    ...what?
  24. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shy town burbs
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10108

    Can you tell us more about each product?
  25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Can you tell us more about each product?
    Please hold onto your questions until 1 November, when more information will be revealed.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Please hold onto your questions until 1 November, when more information will be revealed.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Honestly guys...we really do not know more than any of you right now. In essence, when us reps know more we will share with you what we are allowed to. Fair enough?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  27. Registered User
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38311

    companys should just wait until they have a full writeup instead of these teasers. it will def avoid these rantings and ravings
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    companys should just wait until they have a full writeup instead of these teasers. it will def avoid these rantings and ravings
    Hey CBR, this information was not planned to be released this early. When we originally discontinued our current PH line, many created a fuss about the company and accused us of everything from selling the company, to being under FDA pressure. We asked the community if they would like a preview on what we are working on, and they said yes, so this was the response.

    If you look at our history, we have not done hype campaigns.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  29. Registered User
    Thunder1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    252

    Can't wait to see the 1 up on superdrone.
  30. Registered User
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38311

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey CBR, this information was not planned to be released this early. When we originally discontinued our current PH line, many created a fuss about the company and accused us of everything from selling the company, to being under FDA pressure. We asked the community if they would like a preview on what we are working on, and they said yes, so this was the response.

    If you look at our history, we have not done hype campaigns.
    oh no i totally agree with you heretostudy. its just that people dont understand the meaning of 'information will be released at a later date' lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Future of Primordial Performance
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4202
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:34 PM
  2. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 10:03 AM
  3. primordial performance
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 09:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.