The Future of Primordial Performance

Page 1 of 38 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation The Future of Primordial Performance


    Primordial Customers and AM members,

    Allow me to introduce the AndroSeries Project.

    All the information I am allowed to divulge is in the image below.

    Currently we are in negotiations with several nutraceutical companies for the licensing of the below Primordial hormones and Liqua-Vade delivery system. Until these terms have been finalized we will not be releasing the full compound names.

    If the remaining manufacturing obstacles can be overcome these products should be available within the next 8-12 weeks.

    More information will be divulged Nov. 1st.

    Thank you.

    -Eric Potratz
    President & Founder



    FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. All look good ,!!!
    •   
       


  3. Booooiiiinnnnggg!!!!!

  4. nice!

  5. Wow I can't wait for these products you guys rock

  6. That looks pretty slick. I'm starting to salivate!



  7. I think I just filled the cup.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. i just wet my pants

  9. how surpressive will these be?
    •   
       


  10. Will they be PH's? Or more mild ones like LG sciences now days?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by trippn View Post
    That looks pretty slick. I'm starting to salivate!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post


    I think I just filled the cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    i just wet my pants
    Oh you guys are terrible! But I guess it's close to getting a happy thinking about FOOD, LOL
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. Very very interested!!!

  13. Best news I've heard in a long time! I will probably try all of them

  14. OMG this has been such an awesome year there are so many great products that are coming out. Plus PP has never let me down and i know they wont with their new Andro series coming out. Im very interested in the Lean. Trauma when do we get more info? Ill give you a dollar if you give us some hints. lol

  15. Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    OMG this has been such an awesome year there are so many great products that are coming out. Plus PP has never let me down and i know they wont with their new Andro series coming out. Im very interested in the Lean. Trauma when do we get more info? Ill give you a dollar if you give us some hints. lol
    I think the follow up announcement should happen in November.

    BTW: Send me a dollar.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. this chemistry has a ton of potential - I can't wait to see more details.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    Ill give you a dollar if you give us some hints. lol
    PMing my paypal...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Eric Potratz
    President & Founder



    FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    this chemistry has a ton of potential - I can't wait to see more details.
    I know that Primordial Performance has a stellar reputation for being a company that produces real effective products that produce clear cut results.

    But my question now is, how many pathways can good ol' DHEA be tweaked and used to make so many different products that supposedly produce varying and differing results?


    By the way, something equivalent to Superdrone without any liver toxic effects sounds almost too good to be true. But I'm hopeful......
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  19. Taked of all the PH's to add DHEA ????.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................

    I tought you stoped PH's to invest in new tecnologies................... ......

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I know that Primordial Performance has a stellar reputation for being a company that produces real effective products that produce clear cut results.

    But my question now is, how many pathways can good ol' DHEA be tweaked and used to make so many different products that supposedly produce varying and differing results?


    By the way, something equivalent to Superdrone without any liver toxic effects sounds almost too good to be true. But I'm hopeful......
    Quote Originally Posted by felost View Post
    Taked of all the PH's to add DHEA ????.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................

    I tought you stoped PH's to invest in new tecnologies................... ......
    Lets not make decisions on this until November comes around, and we start to see some more information. This is significantly too little information to actually formulate a decision on right now. I can tell you that John and Eric seem very excited to bring this to the market, and neither is a bull****ter in my book.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Very interested to learn more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by felost View Post
    Taked of all the PH's to add DHEA ????.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................

    I tought you stoped PH's to invest in new tecnologies................... ......
    ...what?

  23. Can you tell us more about each product?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Can you tell us more about each product?
    Please hold onto your questions until 1 November, when more information will be revealed.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Please hold onto your questions until 1 November, when more information will be revealed.

    ~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Honestly guys...we really do not know more than any of you right now. In essence, when us reps know more we will share with you what we are allowed to. Fair enough?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  26. companys should just wait until they have a full writeup instead of these teasers. it will def avoid these rantings and ravings

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    companys should just wait until they have a full writeup instead of these teasers. it will def avoid these rantings and ravings
    Hey CBR, this information was not planned to be released this early. When we originally discontinued our current PH line, many created a fuss about the company and accused us of everything from selling the company, to being under FDA pressure. We asked the community if they would like a preview on what we are working on, and they said yes, so this was the response.

    If you look at our history, we have not done hype campaigns.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. Can't wait to see the 1 up on superdrone.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey CBR, this information was not planned to be released this early. When we originally discontinued our current PH line, many created a fuss about the company and accused us of everything from selling the company, to being under FDA pressure. We asked the community if they would like a preview on what we are working on, and they said yes, so this was the response.

    If you look at our history, we have not done hype campaigns.
    oh no i totally agree with you heretostudy. its just that people dont understand the meaning of 'information will be released at a later date' lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Future of Primordial Performance
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4198
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 12:34 AM
  2. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:03 PM
  3. primordial performance
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Log in
Log in