The Future of Primordial Performance

Page 5 of 46 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Okay, thanks dude for the info. So many new products hitting the market right now, no one knows how best to spend their money. A little info helps.

2. It would have been awesome if they actually had some initiative and posted the info at midnight as the clock turned over to November 1st. But what can I do besides wait right?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Raptorbh12 View Post
    It would have been awesome if they actually had some initiative and posted the info at midnight as the clock turned over to November 1st. But what can I do besides wait right?
    We do sleep as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    We do sleep as well.
    Well, we try to, at least
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

5. Lol... 50% of my posts and reading is done between 12-3am, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Well, we try to, at least
    •   

6. interested, but (no offense PP) you are going to rape my wallet aren't you?

7. ^you have the creepiest avi, but it's somewhat cute >.>

8. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch
    Interested, but (no offense PP) you are going to rape my wallet aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Okay, thanks dude for the info. So many new products hitting the market right now, no one knows how best to spend their money. A little info helps.
    Well let me say to both of you that what we have in store will be worth the wait AND worth the dollar value..... It will rival and exceed anything else I've heard for planned release from other companies.

The only reason it would rape your wallet is cause your going to want to buy the entire line, believe me....

Luckily PP typically offers great stack deals and bundles, I'd expect the same this time around as well.

9. Not to be a killjoy, however, from the original post....

If the remaining manufacturing obstacles can be overcome these products should be available within the next 8-12 weeks.

More information will be divulged Nov. 1st.

So its been 1 month (4 weeks) and the min time line provided stated 8 weeks

Sure would like to see those obstacles overcome, wishing for the best

10. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Not to be a killjoy, however, from the original post....

If the remaining manufacturing obstacles can be overcome these products should be available within the next 8-12 weeks.

More information will be divulged Nov. 1st.

So its been 1 month (4 weeks) and the min time line provided stated 8 weeks

Sure would like to see those obstacles overcome, wishing for the best
    Don't quote me on this, but I am expecting to see, at least some of the line, available sooner than later.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. The problem is of all the new products coming out, one is going to stand out in terms of gains and general palatability and people are tired of throwing their money at everything that pops up in the hopes that something will emerge as "the best ever".

12. Hey Guys,

I just had an opportunity to speak to Trauma1 about the update, he said that Eric will be making the update and it will most likely be at a later time tonight. Hold on for a little bit longer!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    The problem is of all the new products coming out, one is going to stand out in terms of gains and general palatability and people are tired of throwing their money at everything that pops up in the hopes that something will emerge as "the best ever".
    I have a feeling that won't be the case here regardless of who you are or what your goals are.... PP isn't going to release a redundant product line. Each will hold its own benefits and applications.... Best of all, each will be made to be so effective each in its own way that stacking them will create an amalgamation that will rival any hormonal stack out there....

These are just my opinions but believe me when I say there won't be a single thing in this new line you WONT want to try.

14. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I have a feeling that won't be the case here regardless of who you are or what your goals are.... PP isn't going to release a redundant product line. Each will hold its own benefits and applications.... Best of all, each will be made to be so effective each in its own way that stacking them will create an amalgamation that will rival any hormonal stack out there....

These are just my opinions but believe me when I say there won't be a single thing in this new line you WONT want to try.
    That is just too cool, man!

15. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

Poops, your opinions will actually have some science to back them up...no worries

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

16. Apparently the update was that there isnt an update?

17. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Apparently the update was that there isnt an update?
    yeah, definitely disappointing

18. Relax gents its comin!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Relax gents its comin!!
    According to the statement Eric made on the PP board, it isnt.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    According to the statement Eric made on the PP board, it isnt.
    I stand corrected..
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

21. So, can we expect something to pop up that may be overshadowing any announcements and, or delays?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    So, can we expect something to pop up that may be overshadowing any announcements and, or delays?
    Oh, I just answered my own question.

23. If im understanding our primordial professor correctly, then no.

24. Ladies and Gentlemen,

I understand that some of you are upset right now. Primordial Performance has been doing everything in its power to get this new product line together; into production; and available for sale. It's not an easy task getting a HUGE project like this off the ground and running in a short amount of time, but that's exactly what we're doing.

We will release some more info on the "AndroSeries" as soon as we can. As has been already stated, we're all working our butts off 80+ hours/week to get this all into alignment.

Eric is one of the hardest working guys that I've ever had the pleasure to work with. I can't even begin to convey the amount of time and effort that he puts into this company every single day. Sometimes, things don't go as planned and delays can occur in the many different areas of sourcing and production; that's life, though. We work through them and continue on our way towards our goals.

I will update you all again as soon as I can with any information that is newly slated to be disclosed to the public. Primordial Performance has never let you down before, and we never will. All of our efforts are allocated to getting this project done and available to the consumer base as soon as possible.

We thank you for you support and patience in the matter.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

25. ^but does this mean delayed info?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Future of Primordial Performance
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4198
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:34 PM
  2. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements