The Future of Primordial Performance

Page 5 of 38 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. So, can we expect something to pop up that may be overshadowing any announcements and, or delays?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    So, can we expect something to pop up that may be overshadowing any announcements and, or delays?
    Oh, I just answered my own question.
    •   
       


  3. If im understanding our primordial professor correctly, then no.

  4. Ladies and Gentlemen,


    I understand that some of you are upset right now. Primordial Performance has been doing everything in its power to get this new product line together; into production; and available for sale. It's not an easy task getting a HUGE project like this off the ground and running in a short amount of time, but that's exactly what we're doing.

    We will release some more info on the "AndroSeries" as soon as we can. As has been already stated, we're all working our butts off 80+ hours/week to get this all into alignment.

    Eric is one of the hardest working guys that I've ever had the pleasure to work with. I can't even begin to convey the amount of time and effort that he puts into this company every single day. Sometimes, things don't go as planned and delays can occur in the many different areas of sourcing and production; that's life, though. We work through them and continue on our way towards our goals.

    I will update you all again as soon as I can with any information that is newly slated to be disclosed to the public. Primordial Performance has never let you down before, and we never will. All of our efforts are allocated to getting this project done and available to the consumer base as soon as possible.

    We thank you for you support and patience in the matter.



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. ^but does this mean delayed info?
    •   
       


  6. Something is on the rocks over there and perhaps the entire industry is being overshadowed by something miraculous in terms of safe gains. People are holding on to their money and their breaths as something that will revolutionize weight lifting muscle gains and general health emerges as a shining star!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Something is on the rocks over there and perhaps the entire industry is being overshadowed by something miraculous in terms of safe gains. People are holding on to their money and their breaths as something that will revolutionize weight lifting muscle gains and general health emerges as a shining star!
    Lol, ok? This confuses me a bit, but I like it!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    ^but does this mean delayed info?
    I guess so lol..

    I tend to quote myself a lot don't I?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    I guess so lol..

    I tend to quote myself a lot don't I?
    Yup you do bud

  10. Something brilliant may be on the horizon. A rep accepts and then refuses to update his log for a competing companys product. A company refuses to launch its new product line. The phone lines and ordering ports are jammed. No one is releasing details and orders from top executives are explicitly top secret. Orders for proven products are flying off the shelves! Companys are working overtime to accomodate the unanticipated rush to market, bottles and cheaqp labeling are being quickly ordered! Pre-orders will not be taken!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Something is on the rocks over there and perhaps the entire industry is being overshadowed by something miraculous in terms of safe gains. People are holding on to their money and their breaths as something that will revolutionize weight lifting muscle gains and general health emerges as a shining star!
    Damn you act like they've found a cure for cancer.. You can hold your breath if you like..

  12. Cure for super a.i.d.s.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Something brilliant may be on the horizon. A rep accepts and then refuses to update his log for a competing companys product. A company refuses to launch its new product line. The phone lines and ordering ports are jammed. No one is releasing details and orders from top executives are explicitly top secret. Orders for proven products are flying off the shelves! Companys are working overtime to accomodate the unanticipated rush to market, bottles and cheaqp labeling are being quickly ordered! Pre-orders will not be taken!
    Hmm, never knew anyone had refused to update the log. I haven't seen much from that product with any of the logs thus far though, I have not read many of the logs either.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  14. Wow Knowbull you negged me for that comment lol..You are a LOSER!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Wow Knowbull you negged me for that comment lol..You are a LOSER!!!
    Here's some reps for you vidapreta. Knowbull seems a little Bitchy to me.

  16. noob negged me as well so I negged him back

  17. ^here's a couple reps for the neg bro

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    ^here's a couple reps for the neg bro
    x2......

  19. Better start passing out free EndoAmp Max around here!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Better start passing out free EndoAmp Max around here!!
    I LOL'd
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Better start passing out free EndoAmp Max around here!!
    Only to you AZ
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. how do these stack up against dbol and tren?












    if they dont comparei want a free lifetime supply of whatever pp i want
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    if they dont compare i want a free lifetime supply of whatever pp i want
    It was really unwise of us to put that clause in our customer satisfaction policy.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Something brilliant may be on the horizon. A rep accepts and then refuses to update his log for a competing companys product. A company refuses to launch its new product line. The phone lines and ordering ports are jammed. No one is releasing details and orders from top executives are explicitly top secret. Orders for proven products are flying off the shelves! Companys are working overtime to accomodate the unanticipated rush to market, bottles and cheaqp labeling are being quickly ordered! Pre-orders will not be taken!
    sounds like a hi ku poem for bieng stuck on the can with no toilet paper

  25. Isnt hiku usually short and sweet
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  26. I just wanted to thank all the guys who have been repping me like crazy since the immature KnowBull Negging Incident..LoL You know who you are and i appreciate the thoughts.On a side note Apparently I've received a 1 point demerit for calling KnowBull a Loser(i didn't think it was that harsh of a situation)..Well life goes on.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I just wanted to thank all the guys who have been repping me like crazy since the immature KnowBull Negging Incident..LoL You know who you are and i appreciate the thoughts.On a side note Apparently I've received a 1 point demerit for calling KnowBull a Loser(i didn't think it was that harsh of a situation)..Well life goes on.
    This is quite the relief for myself. I was worried that it came to a screaching hault after such infliction. Time to go back under my rock.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Onnoc View Post
    Time to go back under my rock.
    That sounds like a good plan.

  29. Here's some more reps for you Vidapreta. Knowbull what are you in Kindergarten????

  30. Any word yet on when the AndroSeries is going to be released???
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Future of Primordial Performance
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4198
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:34 PM
  2. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:03 AM
  3. primordial performance
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Log in
Log in