The Future of Primordial Performance

Page 11 of 38 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Relax, T... As stated, this conversation is just a brief intermission before the show really begins. Engaging in random side-chatter will not affect the information's release date.

With that being said, I will now bump this thread in hopes of an AndroSeries update.

lmao
    eeewww
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    lmao
    eeewww
    Haha, I love how the blonde-haired woman sitting next to her also reacts to the bump.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Haha, I love how the blonde-haired woman sitting next to her also reacts to the bump.
    ha maybe he hit em both, with that cagier. lol. atleast he was able to overcome anorexia.

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought this thread was about "The Future of Primordial Performance", not morons who like to drink?
    Yes, it's amazing some of us actually drink. And even more amazing its in a thread talking about hormonal products! Relax man, everyone is just lightening the mood. It is a public forum so don't be so surprised if we get off topic.

5. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Best bump gif EVER!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes, it's amazing some of us actually drink. And even more amazing its in a thread talking about hormonal products! Relax man, everyone is just lightening the mood. It is a public forum so don't be so surprised if we get off topic.
    Honestly, I have no problem in stating that I drink. In fact today I just went to pick up a bunch of very good craft beers. I am not advocating drinking on cycle, or anything related, but we can all live a little.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought this thread was about "The Future of Primordial Performance", not morons who like to drink?

I'm sowwy. I was just trying to make everyone smile while we're waiting for more news. I too am on the edge of my seat waiting for more.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. I better be blown away by PP when the androseries finally hits, this has been built up so much, I am actually holding off on my osta cycle plans

C'mon PP blow us out of the water, don't let AM down

9. My butt is hurting from sitting on the edge of my seat for so long. HURRY UP!!!!
    Lol I look at this thread like twice a day to see if there's any news. can't wait

10. Joke of the day

Low Sperm Count
    A 70 year old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a sample tomorrow." The next day the 70 year old man reappears at the doctor's office and gives him the jar, which is as clean and empty as on - the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explains: "Well, doc, it's like this: First I tried with my right hand, but, nothing. Then I tried with-my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She - tried with her right hand, with nothing. Then her left, but nothing. She - even tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with the teeth-out, and still nothing. We even called up the lady next door and-she tried with both hands and her mouth too, but nothing."

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" the old man replied, "yep, but no matter what we tried we couldn't get the DARN jar open!"

11. LOL! I love jokes! Laughing is anabolic!

12. Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    LOL! I love jokes! Laughing is anabolic!
    gotta target those abs throughout the days and what better way than by laughing uncontrollably till your bladder burst out

13. Four loko=teh epicz diarrhea

14. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    gotta target those abs throughout the days and what better way than by laughing uncontrollably till your bladder burst out
    I hate when my bladder bursts out! Such a pain in the butt! LOL!

EDIT: Just saw a post where UnrealMachine was "ranting" about vaginas crying rivers! HAHA! IDK! Never heard that phrase before, and Cha-Ching! I'm counting it! Made me giggle!

15. ahh cmon PP give us somethin!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    ahh cmon PP give us somethin!!
    Check the company promo thread. John said something about tomorrow!

17. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    Check the company promo thread. John said something about tomorrow!
    John made that announcement last night. Therefore, tomorrow is today!

18. I thought the next update was April 1st

19. I was really hoping there would be more information about this by now. I'm looking to run my first serious PH product after the first of the year and was hoping maybe this would be an option, as Primordial has always put out great products.

20. Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have had extensive testing done on our raws for our new product line. We were hoping to have those results back today so we can give an offical release date, but it wasn't able to happen yet. So, as soon as I have definitive QC results on our new product line I will be able to let you all know when these will be officially released.

I apologize that I can't give that info out today, but sometimes these measures take time. I'm more than willing to take the time to make sure what we're bringing to the market is as pure as it can be; that's the way Primordial operates.

Once again, I'll keep you all informed as soon as possible. I anticipate that anytime over the next few days we should have these results and be able to give further info on the release of the "AndroSeries."

Thanks, AM!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

21. Can you tell us if we'll have some good news before Xmas??? There r 11 days left so...

22. Hearing something b4 xmas would be a nice gift!!!

23. all hype and no delivery

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Actually guys, assuming all goes to plan, you should see these before Christmas! Stuff those stockings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    There will be sales before Christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by milanownz View Post
    Can you tell us if we'll have some good news before Xmas??? There r 11 days left so...
    Quote Originally Posted by blackceo88 View Post
    Hearing something b4 xmas would be a nice gift!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    There will be sales before Christmas
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

25. Quote Originally Posted by twistid View Post
    all hype and no delivery

26. Quote Originally Posted by twistid View Post
    all hype and no delivery
    Oh cry me a river.

Someone better call the Wambulance.

Now seriously...I understand the impatience and the frustration, even us reps are anxious for the release. However, at least you know PP is taking the time to make sure a lame a$$ product line is not put out to market. Hell this industry is loaded with mostly bullsh*t products so it's nice to know that the AndroSeries will be the real deal.

The product line will release sooner as opposed to later...that much is pretty certain it seems right now.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

27. Can't we just skip testing the raws, I mean I don't give a **** what I put in my body. < Sarcastic

28. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Can't we just skip testing the raws, I mean I don't give a **** what I put in my body. < Sarcastic
    yay bad harmful products for everyone

...yeah id rather wait a couple of days and get an awesome product

29. Damn waiting is a bit**....hope before xmas we get some news.. Xmas gift to myself hopefully

30. Ah its too late for me, spent all $$ and spoiled the kids for x-mas. Wishing a prompt and exciting product release to PP !! Will be following any logs when available and saving up, best wishes
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Future of Primordial Performance
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4198
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:34 PM
  2. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:03 AM
  3. primordial performance
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics