2. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    There is no Tomorrow
    No, tomorrow never dies....

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    No, tomorrow never dies....
    Bond Jame BOND, Was jacked on that AndROHARD.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Primordial Customers and AM members,

Allow me to introduce the AndroSeries Project.

All the information I am allowed to divulge is in the image below.

Currently we are in negotiations with several nutraceutical companies for the licensing of the below Primordial hormones and Liqua-Vade delivery system. Until these terms have been finalized we will not be releasing the full compound names.

If the remaining manufacturing obstacles can be overcome these products should be available within the next 8-12 weeks.

More information will be divulged Nov. 1st.

Thank you.

-Eric Potratz
    President & Founder

FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in the company promo thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.
    Did something not make the cut? I remember seeing a picture with four pills.

5. AndroMass and AndroDrive were combined, and when you hear what this is going to be you are going to be shocked, I know I was.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Did something not make the cut? I remember seeing a picture with four pills.
    someone wasnt paying attention lol
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  7. antknee

any clue yet on how surpressive any of these compounds will be?

8. Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    any clue yet on how surpressive any of these compounds will be?
    I second this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter28 View Post
    I second this.
    and I'll third these....

Which of these would be more suited for someone looking to run his first cycle with interests in lean gaining?

10. It is December! Oh YA

11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Actually guys, assuming all goes to plan, you should see these before Christmas! Stuff those stockings!

12. I'm not sure if this is real or not, but I caught wind of what the proposed AndroSeries pricing might be...

From what I overheard, the approximate prices will fall somewhere in these ranges:

AndroMass ~ $200
    AndoHard ~ $120
    AndroLean ~ $80

Again, I don't know how accurate this information is, but I thought I would at least share what tid-bits I had heard.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is real or not, but I caught wind of what the proposed AndroSeries pricing might be...

From what I overheard, the approximate prices will fall somewhere in these ranges:

AndroMass ~ $200
    AndoHard ~ $120
    AndroLean ~ $80

Again, I don't know how accurate this information is, but I thought I would at least share what tid-bits I had heard.

That better be for 4 bottles

14. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is real or not, but I caught wind of what the proposed AndroSeries pricing might be...

AndroMass ~ $200
    AndoHard ~ $120
    AndroLean ~ $80

Duuuuuuude that cant be possible.....if it was, even if they were great.....I think sales would still be hurt.....

15. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post

AndroMass ~ $200
    AndoHard ~ $120
    AndroLean ~ $80

you mean 200 pesos right?
    lol

16. That price better be including the TRS+ tcf1.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post

AndroMass ~ $200
    AndoHard ~ $120
    AndroLean ~ $80

18. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post

AndroMass ~ $200
    AndoHard ~ $120
    AndroLean ~ $80

If this is true it wont be good for them... Sales will not be good! to high! Def not worth it imo.
    [email protected] the it better be pesos

19. okay hoopem stop playing tell us the real prices

20. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    okay hoopem stop playing tell us the real prices
    I'm sure a Primordial rep will eventually chime in and either confirm or deny the aforementioned prices.

21. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I'm sure a Primordial rep will eventually chime in and either confirm or deny the aforementioned prices.
    Not quite. I won't confirm or deny the statements made in this thread, (..and before I get accused of not knowing, I am informed of what the release prices will be). We are within weeks of the official product write ups and potential release date. Buckle that seat belt, and just wait to see what we deliver.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Not quite. I won't confirm or deny the statements made in this thread, (..and before I get accused of not knowing, I am informed of what the release prices will be). We are within weeks of the official product write ups and potential release date. Buckle that seat belt, and just wait to see what we deliver.
    That sounds like an expensive post!!!

23. Even if true, that would probably be retail, which puts them on NP for $119 (Andromass), $79 ( Androhard) and $45 (Androlean) ish... once it's for a decent cycle supply... we'll see

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Fair enough. You have me by the seat of my pants, Primordial Performance! Anyways, I'm just glad progression has been made to help ensure the possibility of a pre-Christmas release date.

25. HereToStudy, which of these would be best suited for someone's first ph run looking for lean/dry gains?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Future of Primordial Performance
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4198
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 12:34 AM
  2. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:03 PM
  3. primordial performance
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics