The Future of Primordial Performance

Page 11 of 29 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    It's amazing what some people will say before they have any information in front of them to make an informed decision.

Haters are always gonna hate regardless; you can have all the supportive data in the world and their ignorance rules them in the end.

Thank you for the kind words my friend.

-John
    I made that thread over there, not to start drama but b/c I value outside source opinions. From what I gather PA knows quite a bit, I realize there might be some feud between him and Eric, so I also take that into consideration when forming my final opinion.

Not sure why the post was deleted, maybe someone posted things after I read. There were some valid arguments from what I recall. One being that PP does tend to exaggerate certain claims. Such as the dermacrine being "the closet thing to injectable testosterone" etc...

I realize marketing is there to sell products, I for one hope Androseries does meet claims, I would be so happy. It provides me no sort of pleasure to see a product fail, especially one i'm excited to try. For the record I have spent over $250.00 at PP, I like the company but I try to use common sense when reading manufacturer's claims...

This post could be taken as hating by a close minded individual, or a person who always has to take a side,(Xbox Vs PS3--Mac Vs Windows) but we as consumers should be allowed to question products before we purchase and put them in there body.

Also, no matter what anyone says Eric is more concerned with making money than helping people, not saying he doesn't enjoy helping people reach goals but money is the top priority... But with that said, 99.9%(guessing) of the population is in that category, as am I...

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by redwine425 View Post
    I made that thread over there, not to start drama but b/c I value outside source opinions. From what I gather PA knows quite a bit, I realize there might be some feud between him and Eric, so I also take that into consideration when forming my final opinion.

Not sure why the post was deleted, maybe someone posted things after I read. There were some valid arguments from what I recall. One being that PP does tend to exaggerate certain claims. Such as the dermacrine being "the closet thing to injectable testosterone" etc...

I realize marketing is there to sell products, I for one hope Androseries does meet claims, I would be so happy. It provides me no sort of pleasure to see a product fail, especially one i'm excited to try. For the record I have spent over $250.00 at PP, I like the company but I try to use common sense when reading manufacturer's claims...

This post could be taken as hating by a close minded individual, or a person who always has to take a side,(Xbox Vs PS3--Mac Vs Windows) but we as consumers should be allowed to question products before we purchase and put them in there body.

Also, no matter what anyone says Eric is more concerned with making money than helping people, not saying he doesn't enjoy helping people reach goals but money is the top priority... But with that said, 99.9%(guessing) of the population is in that category, as am I...

I don't view this as hate at all. Everyone is entitled to their own views or opinions. I have no problem with that at all; in fact, I encourage it. It's good to ask questions and request information.

Marketing is marketing; simple as that. I don't care who the company is, it's going to be over-emphasized or exaggerated to someone regardless of what is presented. Again, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm just pointing out that we're all individuals and have our own beliefs, education, and practices. Marketing is a vital component on the success of a business; whether people accept that or not.

To be honest, my family (not money) is my top priority by a long shot. So, I guess I'm in that 0.01%. I could careless about money in general; as long as my family is supported and well supplied I'm more than content. Considering I work in health care, I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't interested in helping people in their time of need. Not everybody is a money monger only concerned with themselves in this world; so don't kid yourself there.

I'm still up in the air about the Xbox 360 vs. PS3 debate. I have both, and like them both. Just sayin' .

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

I don't view this as hate at all. Everyone is entitled to their own views or opinions. I have no problem with that at all; in fact, I encourage it. It's good to ask questions and request information.

Marketing is marketing; simple as that. I don't care who the company is, it's going to be over-emphasized or exaggerated to someone regardless of what is presented. Again, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm just pointing out that we're all individuals and have our own beliefs, education, and practices. Marketing is a vital component on the success of a business; whether people accept that or not.

To be honest, my family (not money) is my top priority by a long shot. So, I guess I'm in that 0.01%. I could careless about money in general; as long as my family is supported and well supplied I'm more than content. Considering I work in health care, I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't interested in helping people in their time of need. Not everybody is a money monger only concerned with themselves in this world; so don't kid yourself there.

I'm still up in the air about the Xbox 360 vs. PS3 debate. I have both, and like them both. Just sayin' .

-John
    I agree here...everyone will have their own views and opinions and they are rightly entitled to them.

Furthermore...John, you and I are along the same lines my friend...my education has been based on human studies and honestly I just want to help people and make enough to live comfortably (money isn't everything).

Cheers!

Primordial Performance
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I agree here...everyone will have their own views and opinions and they are rightly entitled to them.

Furthermore...John, you and I are along the same lines my friend...my education has been based on human studies and honestly I just want to help people and make enough to live comfortably (money isn't everything).

Cheers!

Primordial Performance
    Amen to that, Sean. Humanity demonstrates some of the most compassionate and destructive traits fathomable.

It's our choice which path we take in life; we're not all a slave to greed and gluttony....

BTW - Merry Christmas to you and Rosie my friend!

-John

Legendary

5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

John, you are clearly an ill advised person.

PS3 all the way.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i'm thoroughly excited for the androseries
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

PS3 all the way.

Online play and environment: Xbox 360 > PS3

Everything else: PS3 > Xbox 360

This is why I feel both gives you the best of both worlds.

-John

Legendary

8. Registered User
    Answers

-John

Yeah man I agree with you on the marketing, it's a necessary evil all company's have to indulge in.

That's kind of what I was saying, lot's of people choose sides and blindly stick with them and have blind spots to all rational talk regarding there side. I've been that way before so I can't hate, heck I might still be on certain things.

I should have elaborated on the money thing, I meant if you own a business money is going to be top priority. Your in health care, and i'm sure you get joy out of helping people, but if you didn't make enough money to support your family i'm sure you choose another path.

Thanks for the response though..
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I know this question is not about the androseries, but is Hair Gen still in the works ?????
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post

Cheers!

Primordial Performance
    ^^^I also agree, my career path is in health care as well, the mental side.

Bottom line here is effective, safe products, and we at Primordial Performance try to provide as good a service as we can to the consumer. We are not out trying to rip people off, or make a quick buck. The AndroSeries is a great example of this, being DSHEA compliant, it will be safe and effective which will remain on the market for a long while.

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

PA is a good guy, very smart, and likes to argue with everyone lol.

12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I will have to side with John, in that having both is the superior choice!

Of course, the compulsion to own every technology-based toy which graces my presence is neither superior nor a choice. Nor is it a proper welcome home to a loving fiance, "I know you said this TV was the last, but let me explain first...."
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Contrary to generally accepted moral intuition, "making money" and "helping people" are not ispo facto mutually exclusive properties. In other words, if one is so inclined, one is fully capable of both making money and helping people simultaneously.

They only exclude one another in the act of their existence if one assumes any and all money-making pursuits are prima facie exploitative. I can assure you, they are not.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed.--Mahatma Gandhi

i live to not by money i live to free my self from it...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

soooooooooooo when is it comming out?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    soooooooooooo when is it comming out?
    Check back Tomorrow.
  17. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

John, you are clearly an ill advised person

PS3 all the way.

-John

DUCK HUNT OWNS ALL!!!!

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

It may be too early to answer this, but would a product like AndroMass or AndroHard be acceptable for a person's first foray into serious prohormones? Or would they be better for someone with a few cycles under their belt?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    It may be too early to answer this, but would a product like AndroMass or AndroHard be acceptable for a person's first foray into serious prohormones? Or would they be better for someone with a few cycles under their belt?
    Less side effects mean that the AAS is more user friendly and beginner friendly, though no one can say for sure until the write-ups are released.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    I will think so, but I will advise you to wait on the write-ups.

21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Contrary to generally accepted moral intuition, "making money" and "helping people" are not ispo facto mutually exclusive properties. In other words, if one is so inclined, one is fully capable of both making money and helping people simultaneously.

They only exclude one another in the act of their existence if one assumes any and all money-making pursuits are prima facie exploitative. I can assure you, they are not.
    Couldn't have said it better. In fact one could say it's impossible to truly help people without making money or investing your time into something so you have value to give.

I'll push that point further, you must be selfish to be generous. You must build yourself up first before you can support others. Even in making money in a company you're supporting the dreams and aspirations of your staff and crew.

Disagreement is required for true progress and for that reason I'm thankful that all the great minds of this community don't see eye to eye and while there might be a feud, it's possibly over something of little consequence or started over something stupid and escalated over the months or years haha.

PA is a smart guy and he always one to speak his mind, but he's still human like the rest of us.

-John
    This statement is full of win :-D. You get your uncharted 2 and god of war AND your gears of war and splinter cell conviction, not to mention my kinnect tomorrow :-D (Yes I have a PS Move too hehe). Why suffer having only one console?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for...? Monday is the expected presale in which the write-ups will be presented.

24. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Bump for...? Monday is the expected presale in which the write-ups will be presented.
    I'm really interested in viewing the write-ups. Been wanting some scientific enzymatic info on androstanes for a long time. Can't wait!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

You and me both!

26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

And me too
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.
    Answers

hmm, I think its a safe assumption 99% of the AM community is lol
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mikemd21289 View Post
    hmm, I think its a safe assumption 99% of the AM community is lol
    You must be rounding down
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.
    Answers

ohhhh yaaa (guido fist pump)

I'm back from a longggg nap!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Today is the 26th...which means, tomorrow is the.....20......7th.......Swwe eeeeeet.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

NSCA - CSCS
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

is the presale definitely tomorrow??
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    is the presale definitely tomorrow??
    Haven't heard otherwise

35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Haven't heard otherwise
    left hand = bank card. right hand = mouse.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

please i ask that you dont wait till midnight tomorrow to let it loose
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Haven't heard otherwise
    ^^^
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

sub'd last minute muahaha. lol hurry up already pp!!
  40. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    sub'd last minute muahaha. lol hurry up already pp!!
    Time goes by so fast that tomorrow will be here before you know it - after all, in New Zealand, it ALREADY IS tomorrow
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Future of Primordial Performance
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4202
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:34 PM
  2. WTF Primordial Performance!!!
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 10:03 AM
  3. primordial performance
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics