is the TRS really a good enough stnd alone pct for all of pp's products?

bNugs

Awards
basically what the title asks, i am thinking about buying some of PP's products before they are all gone but i was wondering if the TRS is really enough of a pct for all of the products you offer in the stacks or is it more of a "in addition to" kind of thing. i was thinking about buying the dermacrine stack and the turinabol stack but would i need a serm for either of those also. While im at it would dermatherm be something beneficial to add to the dermacrine stack or would that not help much

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically what the title asks, i am thinking about buying some of PP's products before they are all gone but i was wondering if the TRS is really enough of a pct for all of the products you offer in the stacks or is it more of a "in addition to" kind of thing. i was thinking about buying the dermacrine stack and the turinabol stack but would i need a serm for either of those also. While im at it would dermatherm be something beneficial to add to the dermacrine stack or would that not help much
Yes, the Testosterone Recovery Stack is enough for PCT for all of our hormonals - that is why we recommend it, and have created the stack specifically with PCT in mind.

No, you do not need a SERM for Dermacrine or Turinabol.

You could add DermTherm Target to your Dermacrine stack to help with recomping, but it's not necessary. Dermacrine is something you are better to use as a stacker with another product to get better results, but you can use it standalone if you are a beginner to hormonals and are looking for something mild with next-to-no side effects.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang this woman knows here stuff ^^, very cool. Dermacrine wont shut you down hard enough, but adding Turinabol, the trs is a good investment. Id throw in tcf-1 for a more complete pct.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna stack Dermacrime with Turinabol next week for a 5 week recomp. Looking forward to it.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Rosie,

As question for you if I may. Would TRS serve as sufficient PCT for a 1-T and Turnibol cycle?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A PCT is needed for dermacrine?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rosie definately knows her stuff!! Listen to her, she gives as good advice as anybody!

Basicaly what im sayin is, shes hit it on the head!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie,

As question for you if I may. Would TRS serve as sufficient PCT for a 1-T and Turnibol cycle?
If you wanted to add in another Testosterone booster or something, like say TCF-1 (and I would actually recommend adding TCF-1 in), then you could, but yes, the TRS is sufficient for PCT.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Cool...thanks. Thinking of my next cycle and loathe the idea of using Clomid or Nolva.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool...thanks. Thinking of my next cycle and loathe the idea of using Clomid or Nolva.
People are too quick to recommend SERMS - they are NOT a necessity for PCT.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you wanted to add in another Testosterone booster or something, like say TCF-1 (and I would actually recommend adding TCF-1 in), then you could, but yes, the TRS is sufficient for PCT.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
This is my recommendation to the OP:

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is more than sufficient for any hormonal stack from the Primordial lineup.

Toco-8 is another superior product to add to the PCT, but you have to decide what you want your money to be spent on.

If you tell us exactly what you're running, I can help you decide on TCF-1 vs. Toco-8.

Considering they're the same price, it makes it a little easier to decide. - I personally would go for the Toco-8, as I consider TCF-1 a carry-through.

What do I mean by carry-through?

I consider any additional PCT support beyond the essentials as a carry-through. Anything that ADDS to muscle-preservation, muscle-retention, testosterone conversion, cortisol control, etc.- Another example from the PP lineup would be EndoAmp Max.

Carry-throughs are great as standalone products as well as PCT amplifiers. - That's not saying that other PCT products such as Sustain Alpha LV aren't great as standalone, but some are designed for specific purposes such as hormonal optimization, cortisol control, muscle-boosting, libido enhancement, and so on.

Toco-8 will provide an amplified sensitivity to the Sustain Alpha, thus increasing the effectiveness of both products. TCF-1 will also provide you with a boost in testosterone, but it may be better used as an extension, such as immediately following your PCT.

You're in for a freakin' treat, bro. You have no idea... :haha:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
People are too quick to recommend SERMS - they are NOT a necessity for PCT.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
To elaborate on what my wife has said...

The TRS from Primordial is plenty sufficient enough for a PCT. To enhance the effects of the TRS some simple and cheap additions that I recommend are selenium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A and D. Do not write off the simple little things...they make a bigger difference than many realize.

An interesting article to read to gain more perspective on SERMS...

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good posts guys. Was wondering this myself. Was thinking about going SERM route for an upcoming run. But chose the TRS with TCF-1.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good posts guys. Was wondering this myself. Was thinking about going SERM route for an upcoming run. But chose the TRS with TCF-1.
Awesome choice brother! Let us know how it works out for you, we love feedback!

Idk if you have taken a dose of DAA prior to a workout, but dose one of ur doses of TCF-1 prior to your workout, insanity!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Yeah Im saving it....Though I may have to buy another TCF-1 Because I really want to try it SOONER than later. Yeah Iwill be using this for PCT after a run I will log in a couple of months. But yes. I will give detailed feedback. Dont you worry!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Yeah Im saving it....Though I may have to buy another TCF-1 Because I really want to try it SOONER than later. Yeah Iwill be using this for PCT after a run I will log in a couple of months. But yes. I will give detailed feedback. Dont you worry!!
Yeeaaaa buddyy!!! Gotta link me up once the time comes!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do...will do. Going to be my best run yet, maybe because Im going crazy to make sure everythings right this time!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do...will do. Going to be my best run yet, maybe because Im going crazy to make sure everythings right this time!!
Aaaahhhh shizzz its gonna get crazy!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran SA inversely to my SERM (start it the 3rd week of PCT when I lower the dosage of my SERM) on a couple PCT's and this has worked out awesome!

If I was going to use the full TRS with a SERM, would you rec starting everything but the SA on day 1 of PCT, or add it all in the 3rd week of PCT?

bNugs

Awards
wow thanks for the detailed response irish, i guess i can go ahead and order the dermacrine stack before thay are all gone. I am about to start a solo pstanz run in the next couple of days so i guess this one can just sit in the corner tempting me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow thanks for the detailed response irish, i guess i can go ahead and order the dermacrine stack before thay are all gone. I am about to start a solo pstanz run in the next couple of days so i guess this one can just sit in the corner tempting me.
PStanz is fun. Mild, but great hardening effects. I threw that in at the tail-end of my first "hard" cycle. Ran in with the original Ergomax-LMG and 750mg of T. :D

Enjoy, my man!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
the Testosterone Recovery Stack is enough for PCT for most short cycles or mild compounds.
I would also maybe throw in TC1 there and T-911 (or on hand) incase of errection issues (yohimbine in there)

but as rosie posted its a great stack to help with recovery for sure!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the Testosterone Recovery Stack is enough for PCT for most short cycles or mild compounds.
I would also maybe throw in TC1 there and T-911 (or on hand) incase of errection issues (yohimbine in there)

but as rosie posted its a great stack to help with recovery for sure!
Even though T-911 contains a few more ingredients that Sustain Alpha, you don't need T-911 as well as Sustain Alpha, since they contain the same active.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
Have never been let down by the TRS and small tcf. I am preparing to purchase again if i decide to try boladrol or even wait for the new pp line. u will be satisfied with the trs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have never been let down by the TRS and small tcf. I am preparing to purchase again if i decide to try boladrol or even wait for the new pp line. u will be satisfied with the trs
Thanks for the support and the positive feedback :)

~Rosie~

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Would TRS stack be sufficient for D-Plex + M-lmg 4 - 6 week cycle? Sorry to kind of jack the thread...