Question FOR PP

T

TeamT10

Awards
So i am looking into a couple of options from PP for a stack after swole is done and i do a month cut down after the swole, i am going to take a month off in between before running another stack

for any questions on my diet and training or experience its all in my log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159702-no-more-mr.html

but what i am wondering is what stack would best suit my pursuit of good solid lean muscle mass (on the road to competing), i want to put on some serious muscle

I was looking at the dermacrine, the turinabol, and the 1t stack, which of these is best suited for building as much solid lean muscle as you can, i understand that the 1t does need a proper post and treated as a real PH Steroid cycle.

Also looked into stacking 1T with Andro and Dermacrine all at once, or doing 1t Andro then tapering in dermacrine with the two, since all three seem to go well together, doing a proper pre load, assist, and post as well

Then after running the PP cut stack possibly

Anyway, just had those couple of questions, any help would be great

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say dermacrine stacked with the turinibal LV!
That stack is your best bet for lean mass and will require PCT.

T

TeamT10

Awards
I would say dermacrine stacked with the turinibal LV!
That stack is your best bet for lean mass and will require PCT.
why not throw in andro?

also should i do the topical and then T LV or both LV versions

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have topical dermacrine, stack it with turinibol!! I am not talking about 1T if that is what you mean, but Turinibal-LV.. Save the androhard for that cut.

T

TeamT10

Awards
awesome, i just looked at the turinabol stack and saw the option addition of dermacrine, that does look like a good option for sure, think ill go with the topical dermacrine then, jw what the difference is between taking the two if there really is any

also

thanks for the rep

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome, i just looked at the turinabol stack and saw the option addition of dermacrine, that does look like a good option for sure, think ill go with the topical dermacrine then, jw what the difference is between taking the two if there really is any

also

thanks for the rep
Topical application of DHEA is the most optimal. If you have a topical option over an oral, take it..

T

TeamT10

Awards
so this is what im thinking then

the full turinabol cycle with assists and the topical dermacrine

then running andro with the derma therm and fat loss stack

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so this is what im thinking then

the full turinabol cycle with assists and the topical dermacrine

then running andro with the derma therm and fat loss stack
Bingo, but you dont really want to start a cut until after PCT :)

T

TeamT10

Awards
right i figured a week after my pct i would cut

out of curiosity why turinabol over 1t, is 1t more of a strength thing?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right i figured a week after my pct i would cut

out of curiosity why turinabol over 1t, is 1t more of a strength thing?
Im not really well versed in 1T, but gains may be similar or slightly less than Turinibal..

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In regard to results from 1-T and T-Bol...it is possible you may be able to achieve better mass gains from 1-T as it has a tendency to increase your appetite, thus making it better for bulking. However, your results are not dictated by the compound you use, but rather it is your diet and training. Even if you are using hormonals your diet and training still need to be on point.

Additionally, everyone does respond to compounds differently so sometimes it is hard to gauge on what a compound will do for a specific individual.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In regard to results from 1-T and T-Bol...it is possible you may be able to achieve better mass gains from 1-T as it has a tendency to increase your appetite, thus making it better for bulking. However, your results are not dictated by the compound you use, but rather it is your diet and training. Even if you are using hormonals your diet and training still need to be on point.

Additionally, everyone does respond to compounds differently so sometimes it is hard to gauge on what a compound will do for a specific individual.

-Sean-
Nu uh :)..
True, diet is the key.
But someone with a 5000 cal diet on superdrol will gain more than someone with a 5000 cal diet on halodrol or epistane..

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Another thing...if you want to have a real kick ass cutting stack...go T-Bol, AndroHard, and Dermatherm Target. You will see some great body recomp with that stack. Not only will you drop fat, but you will also be likely to add some additional lean muscle. :thumbsup:

Also, make sure once you do your PCT you at least wait another month before jumping back on another cycle...me personally, I always wait at least 2 months...have to give your body a break, and it will also help you achieve better results.

-Sean-

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off let me say if you are 20 i do not recommend messing with hormones. But thats just my opinion.

Now if you are gonna cycle if i was running it id for sure go with Turinabol-LV and Androhard-LV.. I always was and have been for running recomp cycles or lean mass cycles, not all out bulks. But then again my metabolism is like a tortois so those have always suited me better then all out bulks.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another thing...if you want to have a real kick ass cutting stack...go T-Bol, AndroHard, and Dermatherm Target. You will see some great body recomp with that stack. Not only will you drop fat, but you will also be likely to add some additional lean muscle. :thumbsup:

Also, make sure once you do your PCT you at least wait another month before jumping back on another cycle...me personally, I always wait at least 2 months...have to give your body a break, and it will also help you achieve better results.

-Sean-
He wants to do a bulk first bud... Then a mild cutting stack after PCT ;)...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Nu uh :)..
True, diet is the key.
But someone with a 5000 cal diet on superdrol will gain more than someone with a 5000 cal diet on halodrol or epistane..
You so sure about that? Sorry, but there is no way to say that absolutely. Results are subjective. While that may be your opinion...its just that...your opinion. There is no way to say absolutely that will be the case. Your better off saying someone has the potential for gaining more with the use of Superdrol as opposed to halodrol or epistane. Understand what I mean? Absolute statements and opinions can make you look like a fool. Always be careful about what you say. ;)

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
He wants to do a bulk first bud... Then a mild cutting stack after PCT ;)...
True...and I read that. However, you should never jump right into another cycle after PCT...that is not a very wise practice. Anyway, I was just offering my perspective ;)

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
First off let me say if you are 20 i do not recommend messing with hormones. But thats just my opinion.

Now if you are gonna cycle if i was running it id for sure go with Turinabol-LV and Androhard-LV.. I always was and have been for running recomp cycles or lean mass cycles, not all out bulks. But then again my metabolism is like a tortois so those have always suited me better then all out bulks.
That was essentially my point...T-Bol and AH would be a nice recomp cycle. 1-T is better reserved for an all out bulk, but then again that is just my opinion.

Also, I did not realize the age...at 20, OP you shouldn't even be dipping into the hormonal world yet. However, most kids never listen and are too hard-headed and end up doing it anyway so I guess we will just try to help make sure you run a cycle properly. I would still suggest waiting on going the hormonal route though.

-Sean-

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i like 1-t better than the halo clones imo just puttin that out there.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halo and 1T both have treated me very well when i used them a while back. I like halo better though because it has a nice leaning affect for me like Androhard would.

Those two togethor would just be.....goodness i cant even fathom!

T

TeamT10

Awards

i know alot of people tell people my age not to do anything

but i actually went into a doctor seeing is how my levels were basically dead after so much weight loss, he said doing a test boost cycle was not a bad idea, after telling him i intended on running a low level hormone cycle, he said just be smart about it, but i wouldnt say its a bad idea at my stage, then yet how much i trusted him since it was a sketch new doctor in oakland, is another story.

I have a very slow metabolism as well, so its hard to go through a pure bulk, even though i know i have to, but my diet and my training are very on key, iv seen dieticians, worked through many diffferent structures, and gained the discipline from 9 months of 1100 cal dieting

I still havent fully decided

either way if turinabol and andro is better for a slow metabolism person, then maybe thats the better option here

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True...and I read that. However, you should never jump right into another cycle after PCT...that is not a very wise practice. Anyway, I was just offering my perspective ;)

-Sean-
Butttt... Androhar is pretty mild on hpta ;)... And shouldnt skew his liver, kidneys or lipids..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dieting on 1100 cals? Wowwwww, im on like 2800 cals a day and just dieing.

My girl eats 1100+ cals a day, just sayin. Good luck with it brother and if you do mess with the turinabol and AH just be smart and PCT and take liver supps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know alot of people tell people my age not to do anything

but i actually went into a doctor seeing is how my levels were basically dead after so much weight loss, he said doing a test boost cycle was not a bad idea, after telling him i intended on running a low level hormone cycle, he said just be smart about it, but i wouldnt say its a bad idea at my stage, then yet how much i trusted him since it was a sketch new doctor in oakland, is another story.

I have a very slow metabolism as well, so its hard to go through a pure bulk, even though i know i have to, but my diet and my training are very on key, iv seen dieticians, worked through many diffferent structures, and gained the discipline from 9 months of 1100 cal dieting

I still havent fully decided

either way if turinabol and andro is better for a slow metabolism person, then maybe thats the better option here
And so they will. For one, at your age, you haven't built up the correct and necessary training base, and are nowhere near close to maximizing your natural potential. Two, most people that age are not mature enough to know what they're doing to their body, and have no idea what they're really looking into, blindly starting something based on the suggestion of another without bothering to do the proper and necessary research. Three, there's no need to resort to such drastic measures when you can do it naturally by targeting your nutrition and training to achieve your goals SENSIBLY AND CORRECTLY.

On another note, most general practitioners don't really know what they're talking about - so I'd take anything one says or recommends to you with more than a little skepticism.

Your chronically low and INADEQUATE intake of calories has affected your hormone levels (for further information, review The Effects of Diet on Testosterone Levels), so your problem has essentially been caused through your own ignorance.

No wonder your metabolism is slow. If anything, your body will have gone into starvation mode and you have done this to yourself with such a regime of low calories - as Josh said, even someone MY size wouldn't "diet" on something as low as that, and I am currently "dieting", losing fat effectively and successfully on ~4,300 calories daily!

I personally wouldn't recommend hormonals. Try correcting the problems you have created by looking at ALL the factors involved, changing what you've been doing wrong into a more effective and sensible way of going about it - any professional worth it would know how to assess, design, and implement a plan to achieve this.

T

TeamT10

Awards
Dieting on 1100 cals? Wowwwww, im on like 2800 cals a day and just dieing.

My girl eats 1100+ cals a day, just sayin. Good luck with it brother and if you do mess with the turinabol and AH just be smart and PCT and take liver supps.
To be honest, it was hard at first, but i got used to it, and i have no problems with energy or anything now

Granted i was taught in the beginning inadequately, and didnt do the research as Rosie so nicely pointed out...

I understand i made my mistakes, and didnt know what i was doing then, wwould i do it again, yes, because quite honestly im stubborn, and its just what i do, sorry if that makes you angry and doubt me, but ill get over it

as far as me being an ignorant young kid, thats why im here LEARNING about this **** Rosie, why im trying to ASK people who do know about this stuff to ASSIMILATE knowledge, i didnt intend on doing this for another 5 to 6 months when 1, my system is back at a balance level, two, when my calrie intake is close to 2k so i can bump to 3k for bulk, and three when my skin and body can handle it, and even then, i havent decided to be quite frank, which is again why im here

I understand people dont like the idea of younger guys taking this stuff, but isnt a little iditoic to just call them ignorant and stupid and then just dismiss them for not knowing how to properly run stuff when were here trying to learn how to do just that

Its kind of an ass backwards mentality, im not trying to attack here, im just trying to learn from people who are willing to pull out some advice from their repetior for people looking to go in to these things, not just call me an idiot, even if i am, which for the most part is true

i do appreciate people telling me that it is wrong for me to do so at my age, but i appreciate it more when they follow that up with something educational

just my two cents, either way, thank you for the input, and the others for pointing out what i need to do or recommend doing for the next step (in the future)

Also my metabolism is alot faster now thanks to my diet, my family has a history of diabetes and obesity, something 90% of my family struggles deeply with, and something i have had my whole life, and am recently trying to recover from and change

Again please dont misunderstand my commenting here, im not trying to be rude, im sorry if it comes across that way, im genuinely just trying to explain my mentality and what im trying to do being here, and learn from the members of AM

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You so sure about that? Sorry, but there is no way to say that absolutely. Results are subjective. While that may be your opinion...its just that...your opinion. There is no way to say absolutely that will be the case. Your better off saying someone has the potential for gaining more with the use of Superdrol as opposed to halodrol or epistane. Understand what I mean? Absolute statements and opinions can make you look like a fool. Always be careful about what you say. ;)

-Sean-
So you arent taking in anabolic/androgenic ratings?

You cant gain off of winnie like you can gain off of test..
And if someone can make the same gains on the halodrol compound as they can on superdrol, depending on diet, nobody would use superdol..

And I am a fool?
Maybe I was wording what I meant incorrectly, but assure you i am not ignorant to AAS and I am surly not a fool :).

-Gamer

Cheers!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
So you arent taking in anabolic/androgenic ratings?

You cant gain off of winnie like you can gain off of test..
And if someone can make the same gains on the halodrol compound as they can on superdrol, depending on diet, nobody would use superdol..

And I am a fool?
Maybe I was wording what I meant incorrectly, but assure you i am not ignorant to AAS and I am surly not a fool :).

-Gamer

Cheers!
You are not very good at analyzing tone in writing I take it. I was not directly calling you a fool. If I wanted to do so I would come right out and do it. I don't beat around the bush bud. So you should not have taken any offense there.

I do not take a personal approach. I usually use a general approach so it is not directed at anyone in particular. However, when people take offense it generally shows an insecurity.

Now your getting a bit off of the track here. I do take the numbers into account to an extent. However, if you get too caught up in all the numbers it makes you prone to being narrow-minded (note: not directed at you personally...speaking in general terms)

Maybe you know some stuff about AAS, but I guarantee you are still ignorant to an extent when it comes to AAS just the same as everyone else. No one is a know it all...know what I mean? You still have much to learn the same as everyone else. Always keep an open mind and always keep in mind that is not so much what you say, but rather it is how you say it. In essence, don't let your ego get the best of you, even though it is really hard sometimes...trust me I struggle with it too. :D

Lastly, I agree with you...no you are not going to gain on Winny-V like you will test and to even believe you will means you have no business even contemplating using hormonal compounds. In regard to someone getting better results with the turinabol compound over superdrol...by all means superdrol is stronger yes, but you can't rule out individual variances so there is the possibility that someone may respond better to the turinabol compound even when the numbers and logic say it isn't possible and that it shouldn't happen. Even in scientific testing there is no absolute answer which is why science continually evolves...there will always be exceptions to every rule...that is why there have been so many different theories throughout human history.

-Sean-

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are not very good at analyzing tone in writing I take it. I was not directly calling you a fool. If I wanted to do so I would come right out and do it. I don't beat around the bush bud. So you should not have taken any offense there.

I do not take a personal approach. I usually use a general approach so it is not directed at anyone in particular. However, when people take offense it generally shows an insecurity.

Now your getting a bit off of the track here. I do take the numbers into account to an extent. However, if you get too caught up in all the numbers it makes you prone to being narrow-minded (note: not directed at you personally...speaking in general terms)

Maybe you know some stuff about AAS, but I guarantee you are still ignorant to an extent when it comes to AAS just the same as everyone else. No one is a know it all...know what I mean? You still have much to learn the same as everyone else. Always keep an open mind and always keep in mind that is not so much what you say, but rather it is how you say it. In essence, don't let your ego get the best of you, even though it is really hard sometimes...trust me I struggle with it too. :D

Lastly, I agree with you...no you are not going to gain on Winny-V like you will test and to even believe you will means you have no business even contemplating using hormonal compounds. In regard to someone getting better results with the turinabol compound over superdrol...by all means superdrol is stronger yes, but you can't rule out individual variances so there is the possibility that someone may respond better to the turinabol compound even when the numbers and logic say it isn't possible and that it shouldn't happen. Even in scientific testing there is no absolute answer which is why science continually evolves...there will always be exceptions to every rule...that is why there have been so many different theories throughout human history.

-Sean-
As for tone, I was merely stating I was not a fool, which had no correlation to your previous post :D.. Maybe it did, a little bit, but I knew you were being general. Your right, everyone reacts differently to different compounds. But in a perfect world,where everyones genetics are the same, and with perfect diet, the superdrol user should make more/better gains than the turinibal user.. That is because super is more anabolic.. It just makes sense; more anabolic the compound the quicker muscle mass will be produced and at a larger scale than say a less anabolic compound... Yes, we are all ignorant to AAS.. Like me, I dont gain a lot of mass of SD like a lot of users report, but I do gain a lot of strength..

T

TeamT10

Awards
WIth this whole discontinuation im thinking buying the dermacrine with turinabol and the andro for later, with that being said how long can each of these be stored...

T

TeamT10

Awards
im sure your all sick of answering my questions either way one more,

looking at the different products im curious, would going with andro ON the turinabol cycle be much different than dermacrine ON the the turinabol cycle, it just looks like andro is a little more effective for a clean build, and read up that a few people actually prefer this over dermacrine especially with the no gyno problem in andro, which im trying to get rid of mine from being a fatty

anyway, would the gains be much different if i went with andro over dermacrine, or is the dermacrine going to really push the effectiveness of the turinabol cycle more so than andro