PCT and TCF-1 is good to go

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to say I ran PCT with toremefine, aromasin and TCF-1 and my boys were back within a week, full size if not larger (already large imo haha). Sex drive was there and no problem with prolactin sides, probably because E2 and the E2 receptors were being blocked. Either way, thanks PP, TCF-1 is definitely the most powerful test booster I have experience with.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say I ran PCT with toremefine, aromasin and TCF-1 and my boys were back within a week, full size if not larger (already large imo haha). Sex drive was there and no problem with prolactin sides, probably because E2 and the E2 receptors were being blocked. Either way, thanks PP, TCF-1 is definitely the most powerful test booster I have experience with.
glad to hear you liked it, thats quite the PCT

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear!

Thank you for the feedback.

-John

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Don't let my ex wife in here. BigBlackGuy with big balls!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TCF-1 was the icing on the cake in that combination! Glad you enjoyed it - I'm in PCT now and I crack open of bottle of TCF-1 on Monday. Can't wait!
I noticed that in this PCT the effects seemed to carry on even when i was off. Still oily skin, acne still popping up. Only thing i did different was add the TCF

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Texan281

Awards
Ive been hearing great things about this TCF-1...Gonna PCT with it nxt PCT

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Ive been hearing great things about this TCF-1...Gonna PCT with it nxt PCT
I've recently incorporated TCF-1 into my PCT lineup for a four week ProtoMax cycle, and I couldn't be happier. I'd say within the first couple of days I was already visibly experiencing a dramatic increase in testosterone (minor acne flair-ups). Not only did I encounter an almost instantaneous libido increase, but a notably greater sense of well-being. Basically it's a perfect addition to any post-cycle regimen.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I drink my TCF 1 out of a shotglass.. No chaser LMAO

Bump for PP's TCF 1