Dermacrine During Hdrol Cycle to help Gyno?

X

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I posted this question on my thread on Hdrol Cycle and Gyno in Anabolics...But I figured I go straight to the source on this question. Hope that I get my balls ripped off for double posting? Thats the last thing I need right now....

I am running Hdrol @75mg for 6 weeks. This is my 2nd cycle, first was Hdrol and Tren, I experienced no sides, except lethargy and some slight dermal shedding. I've begun running Hdrol and into week 2, going into week 3 I began experiencing gyno like symptoms, but not pain (for a more detailed explanation feel free to view my thread in the Anabolic's section and offer any advice:deal:)

Anyway I've read and have been told by several people that P.P. Dermacrine could help to perhaps get my hormonal imbalance under control? I believe that my gyno like onset is from a hormonal imbalance. I've never been predisposed too it or had gyno and I experienced no effects last cycle with 2 PH compounds...This has led me to this conclusion, could be right could be wrong, who knows. I've been running Nolva during cycle to help and it has, but every little bit (supp) that could be useful I am down to use.

Just want to know your opinions on this? Could Dermacrine help?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
androhard would be a better choice than derm. an ai would be an even better choice if this is from this cycle and not leftover from the tren

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
androhard would be a better choice than derm. an ai would be an even better choice if this is from this cycle and not leftover from the tren
agreed, AndroHard would be a better stacker.

X

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I been looking around researching and I'm going to stick with the straight Nolva. I did pick up some Dermacrine and AndroHard for future use.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks. I been looking around researching and I'm going to stick with the straight Nolva. I did pick up some Dermacrine and AndroHard for future use.
Well I would do this. If you have the Andro on the way for a future cycle, just keep it in the back of your head that if you feel like gyno symptoms seem to be appearing, you could just add on the Androhard.